HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

How Globalism Destroyed Us.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rush
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: How Globalism Destroyed Us.    Wed May 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Hello, many of you know me as Rush Limbaugh, CEO of Non-shinobi News Network, Host of The Rush Limbaugh Show and sponsor for the nonshinobi militia movement known as the Guerrilla Republik. Ever since I came here I've warned everyone about how the Kage were creating a horrible system of globalism, fascism, fractional-reserve banking, and above all gore. They wanted to end civilians and create a triumphant New World Order. They hated the average ninja and many of them had secretly agreed to obliterate this world and move off world to the stars and merge with machines.

I've warned you about every FACET. EVERY DETAIL. EVERY SINGLE MINUTE PLOT OF THEIR PLAN. I'm not much smarter than you, all I did was look at the evidence. These people BRAGGED about wanting to put YOU DOWN. Yet everytime I warned you, you said I was a liar and threatened to MURDER ME.

Now look at. Pathetic. I warned you this would happen. Now its too late. They won.

"Any avatars or signatures which contain content which shows an amount of sexual content is not tolerated here. These things fall under this rule: If a picture shows skimpy clothing which barely cover anything, if the picture has suggestive poses and flaunts certain aspects of the male/female anatomy to the point where it would take very little thought to complete the picture, and enlarged images which due to the angle which they are at only show the lower waist area or chest area. Of course this is not an exhaustive list and staff has the power to declare what falls under this rule or not."
-Feuer

Spoiler:

Hell yea it is....
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How Globalism Destroyed Us.    Thu May 15, 2014 2:56 am

lol god this guy...

Work Attire:

Casual Attire:

Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How Globalism Destroyed Us.    Thu May 15, 2014 2:58 am

Back to top Go down
Kaira
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How Globalism Destroyed Us.    Thu May 15, 2014 6:44 am

OMG YES RUSH YES HEIL RUSH

[16:05:55] Minor Threat x : INGOO OWNS KAIRA'S TALENT AND SKILLS
[16:06:01] Minor Threat x : MUAHAH
[16:06:37] @ Oturan : Kaira Ingoo Terms and Conditions apply, result may vary (but they will be freakin awesome no matter what)

Back to top Go down
Rush
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How Globalism Destroyed Us.    Thu May 15, 2014 7:27 am

I mean look folks they already released the airbourne chakra viruses all of your characters were infected. You shinobi who thought the Kage were gonna help you out were double-crossed and weren't give vaccines and were locked out bunkers now you're all going to die.

I MEAN MAH GOD FOLKS I WARNED YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN ITS IN THE FUCKIN TREATY!!!!!

*POUNDS THE DESK IN ANGER KNOWN THE NEW WORLD ORDER TRICKED YOU*

AND ITS MY FAULT FOR NOT WAKING YOU SHEEP UP FAST ENOUGH NOW THE SITE AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE IS DEAD!!!!!!!

"Any avatars or signatures which contain content which shows an amount of sexual content is not tolerated here. These things fall under this rule: If a picture shows skimpy clothing which barely cover anything, if the picture has suggestive poses and flaunts certain aspects of the male/female anatomy to the point where it would take very little thought to complete the picture, and enlarged images which due to the angle which they are at only show the lower waist area or chest area. Of course this is not an exhaustive list and staff has the power to declare what falls under this rule or not."
-Feuer

Spoiler:

Hell yea it is....
Back to top Go down
Minor Threat x
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How Globalism Destroyed Us.    Thu May 15, 2014 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: How Globalism Destroyed Us.    Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 am

Omg I love Rushie o3o
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How Globalism Destroyed Us.    Sat May 17, 2014 4:01 am

Rush...
Dun dun dunnnnn...

Cats, Cats,
Glamorous Cats
Some Are Skinny
Some Are Fat

Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How Globalism Destroyed Us.    Sat May 17, 2014 4:06 am

Spoiler:

Cats, Cats,
Glamorous Cats
Some Are Skinny
Some Are Fat

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Globalism Destroyed Us.    

Back to top Go down

How Globalism Destroyed Us.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1