HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Static Raven [Kusarigama, Only for Ezekiel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Static Raven [Kusarigama, Only for Ezekiel]   Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Name: Static Raven MK I

Range: The kama has a 12-inch blade, the chain reaches out to 8 feet.

Appearance:Kusarigama
Static Raven is a steel kusarigama that has part kama and part kusari-fundo. The chain is 8.3-feet long, the extra length past 8 feet due to adding to the reach so it actually reaches 8 feet. The weight has a 3-inch radius and weighs 10 lbs. The kama's handle is 1.5 feet long and the blade is a foot long going one way and 3 inches going the other.

Abundance: Only one

Unique Abilities: The static raven, while in Ezekiel's hands, may be electrically charged to a minor degree. This is safe for Ezekiel but may be lethal against others unless they otherwise have a resistance to electricity. Also, the chain has a guided return when Ezekiel pulls it back and/or launches it to a minor degree so that it lets it fly with little error.
Back to top Go down

Static Raven [Kusarigama, Only for Ezekiel]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1