HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Automatic Advanced Role Player List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:20 pm

There's obviously people we've had here for a while that should not actually have to wait for some shit. So the obvious list..

Lys
Steph
Kaira
Osmo

Excluding myself since I don't RP but once every blood moon on a leap year not ending in a number or letter that can be formed using ink, but instead need be formed by sacrificing a lamb to cupid on new years.
Back to top Go down
Oturan
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:16 pm

I agree, they have been here and been active here enough that they deserve the bonuses. Without them (and you of course Todd) no one else would be able to get that bonus, so it's fair
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:37 am

Aweee ;3; yay

[16:05:55] Minor Threat x : INGOO OWNS KAIRA'S TALENT AND SKILLS
[16:06:01] Minor Threat x : MUAHAH
[16:06:37] @ Oturan : Kaira Ingoo Terms and Conditions apply, result may vary (but they will be freakin awesome no matter what)

Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:18 am

Steph is going to be a civilian. Land of Fire daimyo, though it's mostly a social role.
Kaira can have whatevs she wants, obvs.
I'm Mizukage.

Meghan's been helping with every thing just as much as I have. She's written some of the guides, she'll be spearheading the clan creations, and what not. And she's working on the gear list as we speak, on top of her administrative role. She'll be a jounin in Kirigakure, which means that we'll need to find a Hokage and Jounin for Konohagakure as well. I dont think it'll be a very hard thing to do though, honestly, and chances are I'll be able to put someone very reliable in the Hokage position.

To be honest, I have some issue affording Steph much power other than a civilian position. Sure, she's been a part of the site, but we all know of her track record. Beyond that, from her time on the chat box, she's certainly not boasting of wanting to change her ways much, and has talked about causing suffering being her main goal in RPing here. Her and I have spoken since those comments, but even so I think we need to watch some things before we hand everything out.

As it is, she's already a natural deterrent to a few members that I've spoken with, just because they're scared of RPing with her. Giving her anything of rank would only make that opinion more justified honestly. Anyone else have thoughts on the matter?

Cats, Cats,
Glamorous Cats
Some Are Skinny
Some Are Fat

Back to top Go down
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:08 am

Thought we agreed the only people who get rank are the Kages. Everyone else starts Genin.

This isn't the automatic rank up list. This is the automatic, feel free to make a custom clan and be afforded the things NEW members haven't yet been around to earn. What we worry about is giving people the final title.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Ah.

Each village will need at least one jounin in order to lead teams. Those are the basics of maintaining activity. Nothing can be done without someone of a higher rank to guide the genin's plot directly. The point of a genin is that they're learning, and most of their plot comes from the jounin mentor they are provided with. I'd say that each village needs their Kage, as well as a jounin. Start them off with someone that can hold an authoritative position, maintain order, etc. Beyond that, however, there should be none, or very limited rank offerings. I agree completely. I think that we should be very careful about it, but there are exceptions that need to be made just in order to maintain the site's IC activity. It's not at all unheard of to begin the world in a position where it can instantly continue and drive through plot! In fact, it's needed. Lastly, it'll be a chance to offer some the special rank to a member, such as Hokage, and/or jounin. That way, no one can claim that all of the admins snagged high rank, and forced the members into picking from the left overs. Instead, it'll be that some staff got the high ranks, some did not, and the same went for the members. Even on both grounds, clean, logical, and a fair enough as a starting point. Already, we have a couple substantial members coming to the site, expressing interest in RPing there as a genin, and even some making some nice applications!

With guidance, and someone to help lead the lower ranks, we'll be golden for take-off.

Cats, Cats,
Glamorous Cats
Some Are Skinny
Some Are Fat

Back to top Go down
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:33 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:44 pm

I'd like reasoning, Todd. Not just a stubborn word.
We're going to need someone to drive the plot, other than the kages.
Plus, incoming members will want someone to teach them and look up to.

Cats, Cats,
Glamorous Cats
Some Are Skinny
Some Are Fat

Back to top Go down
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:45 pm

We can use NPC to drive the plot. Everyone starts at Genin. Not even going to budge on that subject.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Also, since we KNOW we're having a low rank member base to start, we can just do events to accelerate the initial growth as well as base plot so it can be interacted with lower ranks. Done.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Alright.
We've spoken.

Mizukage: Me
Kiri jounin: Meghan
Kiri chuunin: Lysander
Kiri chuunin: TBA

Kaira: whatever she wants to be <3

Hokage: TBA
Konoha jounin: TBA
Konoha chuunin: TBA
Konoha chuunin: TBA

Cats, Cats,
Glamorous Cats
Some Are Skinny
Some Are Fat

Back to top Go down
Kaira
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:40 pm

wrote:
Kaira: whatever she wants to be <3

Secretariat :x =D

[16:06:37] @ Oturan : Kaira Ingoo Terms and Conditions apply, result may vary (but they will be freakin awesome no matter what)

Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:42 pm

To whom, Kaiwa bo baiwa?

Cats, Cats,
Glamorous Cats
Some Are Skinny
Some Are Fat

Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Kage positions will need to be spoken about.

Cats, Cats,
Glamorous Cats
Some Are Skinny
Some Are Fat

Back to top Go down
Kaira
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 am

Kiri! =D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Advanced Role Player List   

Back to top Go down

Automatic Advanced Role Player List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1