HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Hisori, Yuu [wip]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ForeverNoMore
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Hisori, Yuu [wip]   Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:02 am

Hisori, Yuu

So many bright lights, they cast a shadow.

OC by Re° / Origin Zerochan

I am not afraid to keep on living

Basic Information
Alias: Allie
Character Name: Hisori, Yuu (Uchiha, Yuu)
Character Age: 16
Character Birthday: ♑ December 31st
Character Gender: ♂ Male

I am not afraid to walk this world alone

Personality and Appearance
Character Appearance:

• Hair Color: Black
  • Eye Color: Gunmetal gray
  • Height: 172cm (5ft 6in)
  • Weight: 63kg (140lbs)
  • Face & Complexion: Warm Beige
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Overall:
    The boy lives in a world of contrasts, leaving little room for enjoyment of actual colors. From the stark blackness of his hair to the metallic gray of his eyes, similar to the color of pure iron. His skin breaks the rule with it's soft golden tinting. He has a shorter stature than many his age, but for what he lacks in height he makes up for in his thicker build. Yuu's body is more filled in; With strong shoulders, toned arms and legs, and a solid upper body. To fit this body type his face can be considered softly masculine, with a pronounced jaw line and high cheek bones, but with a smoothness to curve of his mouth and long, dark lashes. This contributes to giving his expressions a soft, or seemingly gentle, and cryptic edge.

Generally, his clothing follows the same plainly contrasting rules. Made up mostly of white tops and black bottoms, full black, or full white outfits. Rare splashes of color include lighter blues or reds, but never harsh colors such as violet or yellow. Yuu likes plainer clothing, known for his infinite supply of black pants and white button up shirts as casual wear, but this doesn't mean he doesn't wear standard Kirigakure uniform or strays to full black during his less company-friendly days. While everything he wears is clean and stainless to a point when he originally decides to put it on, his general style seems messy or disorderly. A few buttons left undone, an unzipped jacket hanging slightly off his shoulders, or wrinkled jeans. The only time this pattern of carelessness is cast aside is when on official duty. The only thing that does not go away is the messy styling of his hair.

Character Personality:
Naturally, Yuu is something like a social butterfly in denial. He purposefully isolates himself from others, forcing him to forever be an outsider because of a deeply inset feeling that he will never truly belong anywhere. As dreary as that sounds, sometimes he simply can't help sparking up an idle conversation with a stranger or going out of his way for a team mate even when not in some serious situation. Not because he's a generally nice guy, but just because he has a need for social interaction that he starves himself with. What is usually seen by strangers is a somewhat haughty individual with a permanently unamused look in his metallic eyes and a borderline scowl. There is the rare flash of intelligence or determination, maybe even a bit of darkness, but the effect is usually lessened usual lessened by the lack of conviction in it being worth his time.

Of course, there are things that can incite the fire needed to make such emotions noticeable in him. He is somewhat of a loyalist to Kirigakure -as in he puts his nation before all others- but it's less towards the individuals and more towards the village's prosperity as a whole. Regardless, nothing less than his best effort is acceptable while on even the most trivial duty, or he tends to punish himself for it. When it comes to his duty as a shinobi, Yuu is a deep and thorough thinker. Every angle, every step, every breath must be analyzed and practiced like it's very own religion. He has the potential to be a ruthless opponent; Brutal in his decisions, quick to act on them, and heartless in the lengths he will go to achieve his goals simply because he puts himself and his own before all others.  

It's a hard thing to see, but there is even a touch of softness in such a young man. Mostly towards children and comrades, but any who would call him a friend can easily distinguish the warm, weighted presence he gives off and find may also find comfort in it. His quiet thoughtfulness doesn't always make him the most sociable person, but there are few who would take it for being secretive or suspicious. Yuu is simply observant and sees no need to speak if actions alone can get the job done.

I am not afraid to keep on living

The Logistics
Character Nindō: "There is no going back, only forward."
Character Clan: Uchiha

• Kekkei Genkai:
  • Hījutsu:

Character Origin: Mizu no Kuni
Character Affiliation: Kirigakure no Sato

Character Rank: Genin
Character Occupation: N/A

Character Genetics:
Elemental Nature(s): /Katon //Fuuton

Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven

The History
Character History:

Role-play Sample:
Spoiler:

Character Family:

• Mother: [Uchiha, Ai]
  • Father: [Uchiha, Takeshi]
  • Siblings: [Uchiha, Noa -Twin sister] [Uzumaki, Akahari -Older half brother]
  • Other: [Hisori, Nori -Best friend]
  • Pets: [Mao -Raven]

Nothing you can say will stop me going home.

All of my flaws, laid out one by one
Back to top Go down

Hisori, Yuu [wip]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: