HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Work in Progress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Work in Progress   Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:44 am

Last Name, First Name

Insert quote, title, whatevs here

Face Claim:
Character Face Claim:

• Face Claim: Dominic Purcell
  • Character Origin:
  • Character Image Link: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/22251/blade%203%20drake.jpg

Basic Information
Name/Alias: Nik
Character Name: Nara, Nikkoli Alexander
Character Age: 18
Character Birthday: Dec 22
Character Gender: Male

Personality and Appearance
Character Appearance:

• Hair Color: Black
  • Eye Color: Brown-Gray
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 196lbs.
  • Face & Complexion: Clear, Tan
  • Body Type: Competitive Athletic
  • Attire: Nik is usually in uniform, finding no real purpose to recreational clothing. If not in uniform, he wears the shirt as visible in the image above usually half thrown on. The necklaces he wears all bear a purpose to him, or represent what he does not have- faith. These are to make his lack of personality a little less obvious to the world around him and promote aesthetic appeal. His uniform is always combat ready, consisting of whatever is issued to him at the time.

Generally, he wears strengthened steel spike shoulder pads, a black cloak, sword sheaths on his waist sides and one on his back. Knife holsters run from his upper hips on both side to below his pectoral region and when stocked provide space for 8 kunai or shuriken. His combat pants are like the current [2013] USN military issue. 2 front lower pockets just above the knee, 2 pockets at waist, and 2 pockets on the back. Good luck staining them too, spill coffee? Brush that off. Spill ink? Brush that off. His boots are combat steel toe custom made to fit his feet for maneuverability and stealth.
  • Overall: Nik is 6' tall and weighs 196lbs. His body is tone but he is built naturally large, having wide shoulders. He also has a large chest bone structure making shirts a lot harder to fit in. Knowing the need for combat readiness, Nik constantly maintains a strong work out schedule that also promotes a clear mind. Clean lifestyle helps keep his skin clear.

Character Personality: "There is no real way to define an individual. You could call someone strong, powerful, charismatic, egotistical. You might even go further than that, try to break down their innermost psyche, what causes them to act the way they do. A person can be described in a million different ways by a million different people- no two descriptions alike. Defining someone is easy from the outside; labels are illusions. Merely one individual's opinion of another drawn from an angle perhaps not even a degree close to the truth. Therein an eternal enigma, and yet- everyone is simple.

This is the part where I describe myself, tell you who I am, tell you how my mind functions. You'd expect me to explain how I will respond to different situations, give you some idea when or where I will be based on the feelings I have. Unfortunately, this is the part where I tell you that I function differently than most people you will meet. I have no feelings for anything. No particular color is my favorite, no song peaks my interest. Unlike most people I lack all emotion. No happiness, no fear, no sorrow. Purely consciousness, action by logic or whim. Every action nugatory, meaningless. The road I walk is so only because it is in front of me.

Why then do I choose to continue my existence if by definition it is without purpose? The answer to that is pure. When you lack the ability to separate good from bad simply by feeling that an action may redefine your heart, you require guidance. What guides me is a rough draft of an old code. Something that tells me when or where to kill. Who to keep in my company, who to help. It isn't very in depth, merely keeps me from ending everything I come in contact with simply because all things exist for no reason. The code of the warrior. Kill only those who threaten my existence, those who get in my way, those who wrong me or someone valuable to me by any means. Take what betters my cause, regardless of what that cause is. Trust no one."

The Logistics
Character Nindō:
Character Clan:

• Kekkei Genkai:
  • Hījutsu:

Character Origin:
Character Affiliation:

Character Rank: Genin
Character Occupation:

Character Genetics:
Character Race:
Elemental Nature(s):

The History
Character History:
Nik grew up as average as someone who does not particularly care about anything can grow up. His lack of emotion made family events or even caring about mom/dad impossible. His actions however did not express this. Just as a psychopath lacks, but often still develops the ability to recognize emotion, he imitated perfectly. The idea that he would harm those who chose willingly to support and assist him in every way did not seem sound. He knew it was better to pretend to care, than to allow them to recognize that he really never could.

Nik went through the academy as an other Shinobi did, and became a Genin. Most ninja have particularly unique backgrounds. In it they have slaughter, they have chaos, they have disorder. Being that he could not feel the nervousness or fear, could not feel the sadness of loss or otherwise, Nik grew up average. His mind was his compass, he knew he needed to do something so he did it. His physical existence was what mattered to him, even if he could not genuinely care about it. He trained as all ninja would, he battled as all ninja would. He gained his profession, his skill, etc., as all ninja would.

Character Family:

• Mother: TBA
  • Father: TBA
  • Spouse: TBA
  • Siblings: TBA
  • Children: TBA
  • Pets: None
  • Other: TBA

Back to top Go down

Work in Progress
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1