HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyTsunade

PostSubject: Hello   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 am

Hello ya'll. Just stopping by to check on how the site is doing. Not quite sure if it's an Avatar or Naruto site. I was on the original narutor site, and the one that started it all. I can't believe how much has changed. I never thought that this site would get this big! Yes, that's right. I'm Lady Tsunade. I'm afraid I don't have much proof at this time. But I swear I had a list of who the first few members were and which teams they were on. Those were the good ole days.
Back to top Go down
Toddography

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Yep, but almost nobody on Ultimate shinobi is an old member of NR who was present during your time. I'm pretty sure everyone who was has quit RPing. This man here has truth though, site hasn't been revived yet.
Back to top Go down
#umad

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:02 am

I could list quite a few Ingoo originals who are on US that know who you are, heck. I wasn't on the original ingoo and I know a lot about you.

Even one of your fellow admins moderates there now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Toddography

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:28 am

Negative. Knowing who LT was and having been there are two different things. There were like 16 members when LT left. Mmmmkaaayyyyy. Thannnksss.
Back to top Go down
#umad

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:35 am

Okibi.

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Welcome to Naruto Revolution, Lady Tsunade. The site is being revamped, and revised! Thanks for checking up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: