HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Archeology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune

PostSubject: Archeology   Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:33 am

I've been quite the lurker of this board without a single post I remember. At the time I first came to this board I was seeking a new Naruto/Ninja roleplaying board to participate in, but after a few days of looking through the rules I found it... undesirable to try. Not to get me wrong, I am not saying that the rules are bad. They are just far more complicated than I find interest in.

Now however I am curious what is going on. Within the time I didn't check in on this board things have changed, quite a bit too.

Is this board still a Naruto board or has it become a Avatar board, or neither and is a mixture board of several ideas?

I do have other questions but I want to see what the response is to this one first.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Senzo Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Archeology   Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:13 pm

I was a Naruto Roleplay up until recently, it is now in the process of being converted to an Avatar Roleplay.

Back to top Go down
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Archeology   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:08 pm

I suppose that decision was not too recent but within the last year? How has the Naruto members taken it?
Back to top Go down
Senzo Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Archeology   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:10 pm

It was actually quite recent enough, about a month or two back.

You can read about it here: http://www.narutor.org/t30850-what-s-to-be-done-global-poll-please-read-and-post

Back to top Go down
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Archeology   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Well, has the Avatar idea kicked off well?
Back to top Go down
Senzo Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Archeology   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:25 pm

Hasn't started yet. All we know is some staff are in place and they are working on the rules for it.

Back to top Go down
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Archeology   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Look like your basing it near the Legend of Korra, based specifically on the background.

BTW if you come into the chat we can talk more there too. Smile

GAh the auto log out process...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archeology   

Back to top Go down

Archeology
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: