HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Remember me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazumi Inuzuka

PostSubject: Remember me?   Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:52 am

Whassup Ingoo. I'm back. Seems that I've missed out on quite a bit, so if someone could catch me up to speed, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks yall.

Inuzuka, Kazumi
Back to top Go down
Hagane Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Hey, welcome back! It would have been nice to see another Inuzuka in the RP. xD I don't know how long you've been gone since I'm a pretty recent member, but I'll share what I know at least.

When I joined in October, the site was in the process of being rebooted. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details as to why, but I *believe* this was decided because of a change in staff. Don't quote me on that though. Anyway, the site was rebooted and not as many members rejoined as anticipated, so the RP slowed to a crawl until Gen decided it might be best to call it quits. That's about all I know, and his reasoning can be found in this topic right here.

http://www.narutor.org/t30850-what-s-to-be-done-global-poll-please-read-and-post

It seems like we're shifting into becoming an Avatar site now, which I'm not too excited about. xD I would prefer Fairy Tail, but that might just be me. Anyway, hi! Welcome back I guess! XD

Back to top Go down
Kazumi Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Well thanks for that. I appreciate it. Feels good to see another Inuzuka finally. I was actually the one who created the bloodline. Runann is my other account, and it feels good to see someone put my hard work to use.

Inuzuka, Kazumi
Back to top Go down
Hachi-ko

PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Rui get out while you still can

-Allya
Back to top Go down
The Boulder
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:46 am

posting here to get all my other posts, I pray they haven't been deleted with the creation of this Avatar site. herp derp. NarutoR died when blaine became staff, like many other sites. lol

Back to top Go down
LadyTsunade

PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:38 am

I think I remember you! I was on the ingoo site as well, the first member actually. haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   

Back to top Go down

Remember me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1