HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Brothers Meet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Brothers Meet   Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:32 am

It was the evening, the sun peeked its rays down through the foliage of the trees above. Cj walked slowly under the cover of the forest, patches of snow covered the ground below. He remembered where he was, the Boreal Highlands. This meant one thing, he was near his old home, Kumogakure. It had been years since he had disappeared from the village, presumed dead most likely. Painful memories rushed into his head as he thought about it more, the terrible death of his parents, losing his only loved ones. The memories replayed vividly in his mind, he winced at the emotional torture he went though.

Cj tried to clear his mind, and focused on other things. As he walked he figured it would be a good idea to get a feel for just how close he was to the village, it couldn't be far. Before long he could pick up faint hints of chakra, located in a considerable cluster. It was Kumogakure for sure, no doubt about it, unless within three years a new village had sprung up in a similar location. His natural instinct was to suppress his chakra, making him seem like an average chuunin to a sensory ninja. The Hyuga continued to walk towards the village, he wanted to check in on his old home, it had been a long time since he began his life as a wandering ninja, he felt it was right to at least see how the place was doing.

Luckily for Cj, he had grown considerably since he left the village. Nobody would be able to notice him as he had matured a lot, three years had done wonders for the young shinobi. Also, he never had any real friends in the village, nobody knew him well and there wasn't the slightest chance he would be recognized as a former resident. After all, he wore an ancient konoha headband around his forehead, his hair falling in front of it and blocking most of it from view. He was also wearing blue jeans, on his upper body he wore a black collared shirt, with a blue jacket on the outside. It was cold, he had to dress appropriately. In the past, he was used to the cold, being able to wear nothing but a flak jacket in the snow, feeling little to nothing from the weather. Now, it was different.

Before long he had made his way to the entrance, through it he could see various villagers going about their everyday lives, going from place to place. He smiled, it seemed to be at peace. Wonderful.

"May I ask what you're doing here?" a guard asked, seemingly of jounin rank. The man was older than Cj, probably in his mid twenties. Cj, wasn't ready to give away his real name, he had to come up with an alias.

"I'm Kenichi, I'm just passing through for a couple days. Is that all right?" Cj said, the guard looked the ninja up and down. His friend who stood on the other side of the entrance, made a motion with his head, a nod of approval. Perfect.

"Okay, you seem harmless enough. Go on through, just don't cause any trouble." replied the guard, Cj smiled and happily walked into the village he had been away from for so long. As he walked the streets memories of living there came back to him, he regained his memory of the village, the streets and all, rather quickly. It looked slightly different, a little older, in a good way though.

As he walked, he eventually decided there was one certain place in particular that he wanted to see. It had been all too long, the Kage's office was always an impressive building, he wished to see it once more. If he was lucky, he might even get a chance to see the man himself. Probably not.

Eventually he made his way to the large edifice, he stood a rough fifty meters from it. Getting too close would attract attention and he'd look like a clear tourist should he get within feet and gawk at it. No, instead he casually walked over to a bench, sitting down and relaxing a bit as he just looked around, but mainly focusing on the Kage's building. This way, he blended in much better, looking like an average guy taking a break.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:12 am

Jiyuu had arrived a day early for her meeting. Considering she had an appointed meeting with the Raikage, she had not had trouble getting in. Jiyuu had spent time buying a room at a tavern. One of the finer, yet not very wealthy ones. Bought room for her horses in the stables and kept them fed. Her wagon was largely empty, her stuff stored in a scroll, only the bed and nailed down furniture were still in it. It was how Jiyuu often traveled, roaming around with a wagon for a home. She got the money for the rooms for herselves and her horses in various ways, but she rarely had money issues so long as she wasn't stupid. And Jiyuu wasn't someoen who flashed money around.

She was busy finding her way around. The village had grown in the years since she had last visited. But now a days people were bunching together for safety. It was the reason for the shinobi villages. And they were getting bigger. That much was for sure. But so was the Lotus Brotherhood. What had started off as her and some others, had become a wide spread organization. It had grown a great deal since she had founded it. Jiyuu pressed a flute up to her lips and began to play. As her thoughts of her brotherhood continued it became a loving song, one that spoke of a close bond and some kind of maternal air towards it.

Jiyuu wore her armor, as always. It was a second skin to her. Jiyuu only took it off for bathing and treating any wounds she needed to remove it for. Small periods when it was necessary that she not wear it. But other than that, she slept in it. Most people could not sleep in armor, but Jiyuu could. It had become her second skin. It was as comfortable to her anymore as a soft pair of PJs. She stood a total of 5 feet 8 inches, not bad for a girl. Her black hair flaring up at the back due to the style in which she wore it.

But there was a trick in that hair. Tiny dull black kunai were tied into it. nearly invisbile, but more than one person had tried to catch her by her hair, only for her to get away, and them managing a badly sliced hand from her jerking her hair out.The only skin exposed was her face and a small part of her upper legs. Her belt bore utility pouches, with secret high power explosives no less. And a small cylinder which housed her flute. or would house it, if not for the fact that her lips were making music with it at the moment.

She had founded the Kage's building and that was a nice acomplishment. That meant she could take her time the next day, not needing to worry about getting there. This suited her just fine. She kept her chakra low, very low. Jiyuu was uncommonly good at hiding it, she could make it invisible to most sensory ninja. But for now, it was mimicking a chuunin. She had to keep it at ninja levels for the moment, else the armor would attract the attention of sensory ninja. The chances of a genin with such armor were low, but at chuunin she would draw no attention.

She looked over only to find CJ. Of course she knew him. He was one of her captains. She had to admit he was a bit of a genius, being as strong as he was for his age, which she pegged at about 17, maybe 18. He was a family member. Blood? No. But the Lotus Brotherhood is one big family. She treated them all that way. From the captains down to the civilian traveling merchant. There were no Lotus members who were treated badly by others. "Greetings! What are you doing in Kumo?" Jiyuu asked with a smile and pleasent voice, removing the flute after a final note. She slid it home in it's case, walking over to the bench on which CJ sat.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:39 am

As the Hyuga sat he soon came to hear the harmonic melody of a flute, a sound he easily recognized. He looked up, a woman clad in familiar armor was making her way towards him. She stood pretty tall, a few inches shorter than Cj himself, her black hair sticking upwards, he easily recognized the woman. It was none other than Master Jiyuu, the leader of the Lotus Brotherhood, of which they both belong to. This was quite the pleasant surprise to Cj, he didn't expect to find her in Kumo. He watched as she gracefully placed her flute in its case, as she began to speak to the young ninja upon getting near him.

"Greetings! What are you doing in Kumo?" she asked, Cj stood, bowing to his commander.

"Hello there! I'm just passing through, I plan on looking around for a bit and seeing how the place was doing after all these years. I heard your beautiful music, you are quite talented with that flute, I must say. If I may ask though, what are you doing here? I didn't know you were going to be here too, this is quite the happy accident." replied the young Hyuga, happy, yet curious as to why Jiyuu was in the same place as him. This hadn't happened all too often in the past, though he did enjoy her company, she was the one, after all, who welcomed him into her family with open arms.

Now he had someone he knew here, it would make his stay much more pleasant. Everything was better in the presence of his family, the Lotus.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:09 am

Jiyuu sighed inwardly as he got up and bowed. How odd. She wasn't a formal person. It was, no doubt, a token of respect. Jiyuu returned a bow herself, smiling slightly. She had never been a formal one, and curtsying in armor would look ridiculous. She almost did it just for amusement. Jiyuu had always been light spirited. Jiyuu watched him, her eyes amused at the formality. She asked no one for respect due to a leadership role. It seemed stupid to say 'respect me because I have an official position.' Then again perhaps this had nothing to do with her role as the master. Jiyuu capped her odd flute case, examining him with a sisterly eye, thinking.

"Hello there! I'm just passing through, I plan on looking around for a bit and seeing how the place was doing after all these years. I heard your beautiful music, you are quite talented with that flute, I must say. If I may ask though, what are you doing here? I didn't know you were going to be here too, this is quite the happy accident." So he was just passing through? He had more than just a right to check out his old home. Jiyuu had never lived here and was curious about how it had grown, he must have been more curious. And Jiyuu had no problems with that, none at all.

"I have a meeting with the Raikage tomorrow. I think I should set up a treaty between the Lotus and Kumogakure, just to make it official that we have free passage through their lands. That's the big goal. It will help deal with annoying guards eying us, and other problems." Jiyuu smiled and waved her arms, as if such formal matters of meeting a kage and diplomatically trying to get free passage were just amusing formalities. And in truth, that was all they were to her. They already obeyed by the laws of the lands they were in, getting official free passage shouldn't be a problem in her mind. Not as if they were a roving band of criminals. "How are things going for you? Enjoying your visit?" Jiyuu said, smiling slightly and her voice in the tone of sisterly interest. As if he really was a family member she was catching up with. Jiyuu thought about the view around her. She could never understand the whole point of a village. Where was the fun? The adventure? It was just a boring idea to her.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:06 pm

"I have a meeting with the Raikage tomorrow. I think I should set up a treaty between the Lotus and Kumogakure, just to make it official that we have free passage through their lands. That's the big goal. It will help deal with annoying guards eying us, and other problems." Jiyuu had replied, Cj nodded in agreement with what she was saying. It was good to make alliances with the villages, she was making a good choice in speaking with the Raikage over such matters.

"How are things going for you? Enjoying your visit?" Jiyuu asked shortly afterwards.

"Pretty good so far, I only just got here not too long ago." Cj replied, looking at the slightly shorter ninja standing before him. He knew she was incredibly strong, he surely wouldn't want to mess with her. Personally, he'd never seen her in action, but he had only heard she was one of the best around, better than Cj himself, who was no pushover.

"Anyway, I'm hungry. Want to grab something to eat? It's my treat, I know a place." asked as he could feel his stomach rumbling. It had been a day since he had a meal of any sort, and it was nothing more than some berries he found. It was a old sandwich shop he used to eat at on occasion.

He began to walk away, in the direction of the restaurant. Before long though, he stopped, and looked backwards at Jiyuu with an inviting smile, motioning with his hand for her to follow. It would be a nice change of scenery, they could chat and catch up. Cj had nothing better to do, and it seemed Jiyuu would only be busy the next day.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:49 pm

A slight breeze brushed against her hair. But that wasn't a big deal. She wasn't quite used to the climate. Being up in the northern area of the world was partialy the problem, but they were also in the village hidden in the clouds. One didn't call a village set in lowlands "hidden in the clouds." Combined with the fact that it was surrounded by wintry forest, warming up a little to the south, and chilling more to the north. In short, the village hidden in the clouds wasn't a village of nice warmth. But it had it'd advantages. Being at a higher altitude made it defensible for sure, and the forest surrounding it added to that. It wasn't in an exposed easy to attack position.

Jiyuu's armor helped for sure, but she was not used to the temperature. And that was one reason she came here so rarely, having last been here several years ago. It wasn't a fierce chill that was too hard to take, but rather a chill that was merely a bit annoying, and uncomfortable. "Pretty good so far, I only just got here not too long ago." That was both partly surprising, and yet not at all surprising. They were wanderers, they rarely stayed in a place long enough to be able to say they had been there a while. On occasion if the area was nice or they had reason they stayed a while perhaps, but never indefinitely. "Anyway, I'm hungry. Want to grab something to eat? It's my treat, I know a place."

Jiyuu smiled widely. "Well I got the vilalge scouted out enough to get wherever I need to tomorrow, food sounds lovely. It's not wise to go too long without eating anyway." Her voice was semi serious but her smile made it clear she was joking around. She could foresee no real difficulties in terms of her meeting. It was a simple meeting, not an attack on the village, so it wasn't like not eating much was going to weaken her in a combat situation. Still, you didn't live long enough as a ninja to get to her level without learning caution.

Jiyuu followed him without hesitation. No doubt that he would have seen her follow when her turned back. Jiyuu kept herself fairly fit, that included her eating habbits. She probably had enough food sealed away to feed a small platoon for a week. Then again, extended missions with little food were not fun. In her earlier days as a wanderer, she had learned that chasing a bandit into thick forest for days at a time. She had learned preparedness then. Though in her haste to reach the village she had forgone breakfast this morning, and could use a meal.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:36 pm

"Well I got the vilalge scouted out enough to get wherever I need to tomorrow, food sounds lovely. It's not wise to go too long without eating anyway." Jiyuu had responded to Cj's offer of lunch. Just the answer he was looking for, he could see she seemed glad to get some lunch. He continued to walk forward towards the little shop, since she had begun to follow him. Judging by the current temperature, and the fact that Jiyuu probably wasn't used to the climate here, he decided it would be best to eat inside.

As they neared the little shop, he could tell it was still very much in business, there were a couple young kids coming out with their parents. It was a quaint place, a little family run restaurant that had good food for a decent price. Taking the chance provided to him, he caught the door before it closed behind the people who had just left. He took a peek inside, the aroma of hot soup filled his nose. That was new.

He could see people sitting down at tables and booths, seemingly happy and enjoying their food. It wasn't elegant, but was a comfortable place to grab a quick bite. He continued to scan the area, and found that there were a few empty tables, currently being washed by the staff, probably belonged to the villagers who had recently left the establishment.

Then realizing he was still holding the door open, he turned around and waited for Jiyuu to come, he would allow her to enter first. It was only polite. Meanwhile, he could still feel his stomach rumbling, he wished he could silence it. Well, technically he could, but he had to eat something. All was good though, for he was close to the food source, nourishment was mere minutes away. He waited this long already, a minute or two was child's play at this point.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:01 am

Jiyuu followed him, looking around the village with a curious eye. Jiyuu had grown up as a member of troupe. They traveled together, played music and performed plays. Basically they served as a traveling entertainment group. It was one reason she was as agile as she was. She had learned things like juggling from a master, and childhood friend. He was dead now, killed in a bandit attack. "I remember that. It was somewhat amusing seeing their faces. I don't loose any sleep over them." Jiyuu sighed slightly. The memory wasn't rosy to her. Half her childhood troupe had been killed, and the shock drove cinder, the bijuu inside her, to seize control, and slaughter the bandits. To Jiyuu it was largely a fuzzy memory and she couldn't recall anything from clarity. It had been such her entire life, she both wanted to know what had happened, and not wanted to know. She was half grateful that she had no real recollections of that event. Jiyuu had later, by accident, found their camp. They had been poaching for furs, horns, and other such things, leaving the dead animals lying wherever it was after they took what they wanted. It was one reason she had began to worship nature. It was clearly this behavior that helped cause the rampage. Bijuu were spirits of nature, sent to reak revenge on man. They might not know it, but it was clear that they were to Jiyuu.

Jiyuu kept following him, her mind only half there. But soon some people walking out of a building snapped her out of her thinking. Jiyuu leaned over to view what was going on inside the door CJ was holding open. Unfortunately that earned her several odd looks as she was leaning over beyond normal human ability. Had she not been taught by a master acrobat as a child, she probably would not be able to acomplish the feats of agility that she did without even paying attention. To her this wasn't a big deal, but to the civilians, it seemed they were curious as to why she hadn't fallen.

The place smelled great. Hot soup for sure but mixed in with other scents. Jiyuu smilled and walked into the restaurant when the door was held open properly. CJ was surely a gentleman. Jiyuu was not used to such things, and would not have hesitated to open the door for him. Jiyuu's playful smile was still on her face as she walked in, letting CJ pick the table. It smelled great in there, and her stomach went to making anticipatory sounds.

Perfect Agility:

Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:43 am

Jiyuu appeared to peek inside the restaurant, much like Cj did, except she did it with exceptional balance. It was quite impressive to watch, he probably could have done the same, but it wouldn't be quite as easy. She made it look like it took no effort at all, and in truth, it probably didn't. That's what made her such an exceptional ninja, she had skills simply beyond what most could imagine, proved by simply leaning no less. Cj certainly wished to see, or at least hear about her and learn about the Lotus leader.

After Cj's mind went back to reality, he had noticed that she had made her way into the restaurant. The Hyuga then followed, allowing the door to slowly shut behind him, he made sure there was nobody else trying to use it at the moment, he didn't want to be rude and close it on somebody.

"Ahh, I can't wait to eat. I haven't eaten since yesterday, I'm starved." Cj said, looking at Jiyuu. His stomach confirmed this, as it let out a audible rumble. Looking down, he chuckled at the fact he was so hungry. It was truly unlike him to go without eating for so long, he loved food. Even with his love of food, he managed to stay in perfect shape, there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. That came from a mix of a good metabolism, and his lifestyle, constantly walking and training himself.

Now, he figured it was time to take a seat. Within a moment, he found an open table, it was cleaned and had menus out and ready. That worked for him, a table was a table, it was all the same to him. So he walked over, assuming that Jiyuu would simply follow him, unless she had other plans as to where they were going to sit. The seat was comfortable, as soon as he sat he opened up the menu, his eyes glued to it as he scanned it for something that sounded good.

Frankly, he wasn't too picky at this point. He'd eat anything, he was just so famished. Steak and cheese, with Chicken Noodle soup. Cj decided on that to be his meal, it was a lot but he needed all of it. Before long a waitress made her way over to the table, ready to take both of their orders.

"I'll have a steak and cheese sandwich, with a bowl of chicken noodle soup also. I'll have some water to go with it, if you'd please." Cj told the lady, he could feel his stomach rumble again. His food was going to taste legendary, it just had too, considering just how long it had been since he had last eaten.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Jiyuu found she liked the restaurant. It had a nice family feel to it that was more notable inside than out. She had eaten at many kinds of places, but the ones with a posh formal atmosphere just annoyed her to no end. She found she liked the more toned out family style of this one. CJ seemed to be busy proving that he was just the right kind of gentleman, making sure he didn't shut the door on people trying to come in. Some people lacked that skill. They were either not gentlemanly enough and just slammed the door on people, or had this air of formality about them that instantly grated Jiyuu's nerves. When dealing with her, one must remember that Jiyuu was born and raised on a traveling entertainment troupe. Formallity is pretty much non existent there, now would it be well suited to their lifestyle. Jiyuu traveled on foot or in her wagon, and as a result, didn't live in some upscale mansion where formality was something that had value.

"Ahh, I can't wait to eat. I haven't eaten since yesterday, I'm starved." Jiyuu smiled and his stomach agreed with his mouth for sure, she heard the rumbling. He found a seat for them and Jiyuu joined him at his chosen table. His eyes seem to dart to the menu and resist leaving, as if hunger was a magnetic force attracting them to the menu. Jiyuu looked at her own. So many things sounded good at the moment. But she already had an idea of what she would eat. And soon enough, she had her mind made up. A nice salad, followed by the chicken noodle soup, a favorite of hers. Their salad seemed to have all manner of things to her liking, and sounded full enough, unlike some salads which were little more than lettuce and a chopped up tomato. Though even that would work for Jiyuu. She had  her mind fairly made up, but eyed the menu just in case she found something further down that sounded better than what she had already found. A server found their table after waiting just the right amount of time. Enough to give them time, but not long enough so that she didn't seem impatient or else lazy. CJ had made up his mind. "I'll have a steak and cheese sandwich, with a bowl of chicken noodle soup also. I'll have some water to go with it, if you'd please." Jiyuu waited a moment for it to be written down. "A nice salad works for me, followed by the chicken noodle soup as well." Jiyuu said, smiling at the server.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:40 am

After placing his order, he soon realized that Jiyuu had been sitting down for quite some time now, and was ready to order herself. Did I really just completely miss that happening? Either she's really quiet when she moves, or I couldn't hear her over the noise my stomach makes. Maybe it's a little of both, thought the Hyuga, he was never someone to not notice a movement, usually he would have known her location without looking, just noise alone would have alerted him. He must have been hungrier than he had originally thought.

"A nice salad works for me, followed by the chicken noodle soup as well." Jiyuu said to the waitress, who then wrote down the order and left with a smile, going to place the order for the two. Now would be a good time for the two to catch up a little, and learn a little more about each other. It made sense to do, both as friends and as allies. Knowing strengths and weaknesses, where they came from, anything really, with limits of course.

"Let's get to know each other a little better, explain our past a little. Being close allies and family, it only makes sense. We really don't know each other as well as we should, so, where'd you grow up Jiyuu?" Cj asked, hoping not to seem weird in any way, but he felt it was a good idea. Whether or not she agreed, was, well, up to her.

Within a moment Cj's glass of water came to the table, being placed in front of him. Following his water were two identical bowls of soup, one placed in front of the Hyuga while the other went to the Lotus leader. Steam rose from the broth, revealing a delicious smell that lifted Cj's spirits, yet made his stomach crave food even more than before. He couldn't wait to dig in.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:18 am

The waitress headed off to place the orders, and that left Jiyuu and CJ alone at their table. Not that Jiyuu was bothered. On the contrary, any Lotus member was family. Jiyuu smiled as she looked around. One perhaps only rarely found Jiyuu without a smile. at least in circumstances such as these.  There was no reason not to be happy. She was in a restaurant about to enjoy a meal with someone she had not seen in quite a while. Not to mention one of her Captains. Jiyuu was in a good spot at the moment, and she intended to enjoy herself before the possibly stressful meeting with the Raikage on the morrow. Jiyuu wondered if it seemed odd to any of the civilians that someoen just sat down and ate, without removing their armor. For Jiyuu was seated and quite comfortable.

"Let's get to know each other a little better, explain our past a little. Being close allies and family, it only makes sense. We really don't know each other as well as we should, so, where'd you grow up Jiyuu?" This sounded like a fine idea! Jiyuu was thrilled that the laws of the brotherhood were clearly well placed in CJ's hands. He truly understood that they were family. Of course she already kenw as much, yet still, it was nice to see. And this was a perfect idea. Jiyuu's smile grew slightly and she took a sip of the water that had been delievered to the table. Though she really had no need of clearing her throat.

"Well I was born to a pair of wandering shinobi who traveled with a troupe. So my childhood was an odd sort. No house or home, I grew up spending my nights on a bed in a wagon. My lifelong pet I recieved as an infant, and I can tell you taming it in the wild was not an easy task for my parents. Wild animals are not easily tamed." This would no doubt be her talking about a pet to anyone listening, but surely CJ, one of the few people to even know she was a Jinchuuriki, would catch the significance. "Stop refering to me as a wild animal. You make it sound like traping me was as simple as catching and training a deer." Jiyuu sighed in her head, not doing so externally. Cinder, her pet name for the 6 tails, was an odd being. Lazy and placid, and yet there was some cockiness to him. But Jiyuu got the sense that he half said this out of boredom, for want of something to say. "So I grew up traveling around learning acrobatics, juggling, etc. from one friend in the troupe, picking up music from my parents, learning acting from another. We traveled around earning money by entertaining small villages and the like. Though surprisingly it wasn't a childhood without education. You could say the troupe was quite enlightened, books were common. We were no little poor group traveling on empty stomachs."

Jiyuu said this with half nostalgia, and half sadness, remembering life before things changed. And the cause wasn't something that could be explained in this situation. "That was life as a young child for me, at least untill a group of bandits made an attack. My parents were sick, and had never recovered from some of the more lasting wounds." It was another vague statement, not saying what the wounds were from. She figured CJ was smart enough to put 2 and 2 together, and hopefully not end up with 5 in the process. She was confident in him. Jiyuu took another drink of water, and smiled again when the soup arrived. She took a moment to get some soup into her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:36 am

Cj was pleased to see a positive reaction from Jiyuu, when she gave a smile as she was asked to speak of her past. This was a good sign, he was truly interested to learn of her past. She took a sip of water which had recently arrived, probably to clear her throat, or she could have just been thirsty. Either way, she proceeded to speak, which would most likely be her response to Cj's request to hear of her past.

"Well I was born to a pair of wandering shinobi who traveled with a troupe. So my childhood was an odd sort. No house or home, I grew up spending my nights on a bed in a wagon. My lifelong pet I recieved as an infant, and I can tell you taming it in the wild was not an easy task for my parents. Wild animals are not easily tamed." Jiyuu would say, he knew what she spoke of when she meant "lifelong pet." That was her referring to her tailed beast most likely, considering how she spoke of how taming it was difficult, which would make sense, controlling a beast like that was surely no easy task.

"So I grew up traveling around learning acrobatics, juggling, etc. from one friend in the troupe, picking up music from my parents, learning acting from another. We traveled around earning money by entertaining small villages and the like. Though surprisingly it wasn't a childhood without education. You could say the troupe was quite enlightened, books were common. We were no little poor group traveling on empty stomachs." she said, continuing with her story, taking a slight pause before speaking again. "That was life as a young child for me, at least untill a group of bandits made an attack. My parents were sick, and had never recovered from some of the more lasting wounds."

Jiyuu seemed to have a fairly interesting childhood, it certainly explained how she attained a lot of her talent as a ninja, especially the acrobatics segment of the story. He felt sorry for her, about the bandit attack. Cj wasn't stupid, he knew what she was implying by her last sentence, they were killed at that point. The Hyuga knew what it was like, all too well, to lose both your parents at once, it was tough. Although it was sad, he was happy he got to learn of her background a little, it was important for him to learn.

"I'm so sorry, I know what it's like to lose loved ones. You see, I grew up a fairly normal child. I moved into Kumogakure at the age of twelve, and enrolled in the academy immediately. Having knowledge of all my clan's techniques, and being older, I held an advantage over my peers and didn't have much difficulty graduating. I progressed quickly, reaching jounin rank among the village at fourteen." Cj paused a bit as the memories of his parents rushed into his head. Emotional pain struck him a bit when he thought of it, but it lessened over time, thankfully. He looked down at the table, which had his steaming soup in front of him, which he hadn't even touched at this point. When he was ready, he began to continue his story.

"My parents and I were eventually assigned on a mission together, to eliminate a missing-nin encampment just outside the village. I was the only one to make it out alive, and I never returned to the village, I left them to assume I died too." The Hyuga had finished, he wasn't one to speak of his past to others, it wasn't something he liked bringing up, or even thinking of. Yet, he had too this time, he would have to get over it eventually, though it was just too soon at this point. Three years wasn't too far in the past, the memories were still fresh in his mind.

He then looked up back at Jiyuu, suppressing the memories of his past and focusing on the present, his lunch with his new family. A large smile came over his face as he looked back down at the soup, spoon in hand. He began to eat the soup, each spoonful warming his body from the inside out and filling his empty stomach. Nothing felt better than the satisfying feeling of eating for the first time all day.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Jiyuu watched him as he listened, though trying to be subtle. She was curious how she would react. She wondered idly how these things affected her. The biggest thing that came of the bandit attack that had lasting impact on her was the training that she had acquired afterwards to prevent such things from happening again. And she could not blame her parents for putting their young daughter through such rigors. Being a Jinchuuriki was never easy. And having it as a kid wasn't easy either. The biggest bonus to her was having it be a secret. She hadn't received the emotional trauma that many might have as a child. But that was just a part of Jiyuu, and she was glad that she hadn't been subjected to torture as a child, being lonely and an outcast.

"I'm so sorry, I know what it's like to lose loved ones. You see, I grew up a fairly normal child. I moved into Kumogakure at the age of twelve, and enrolled in the academy immediately. Having knowledge of all my clan's techniques, and being older, I held an advantage over my peers and didn't have much difficulty graduating. I progressed quickly, reaching jounin rank among the village at fourteen." Jiyuu  wondered what he was thinking. Jiyuu had never finished her story. But it seemed CJ had assumed her parents were dead. They now, but they hadn't died in the bandit attack. But then again, she could see why he had assumed such, and it was a very reasonable assumption. The next thing that got Jiyuu to thinking was, oddly enough, him referencing a normal child. What was normal? Defining that was an uphill battle. What Jiyuu assumed he meant was he led a far less migratory life than her.

He had graduated quickly at 12 and become a jounin at 14? COnsidering Kitai had been restroyed and the villages created around 5 years ago, and he joined the academy at 12, that would put him as no older than 17. He was younger than she had thought. But then again, that wasn't too surprising. Jiyuu was 26, that made CJ a total of 9 years younger than her. It was clear he was gifted, to be as strong as he was by this time in his life. But Jiyuu had to wonder what kage would appoint a 14 year old a jounin. He must have been incredably mature for his age. "My parents and I were eventually assigned on a mission together, to eliminate a missing-nin encampment just outside the village. I was the only one to make it out alive, and I never returned to the village, I left them to assume I died too."

Jiyuu smiled as she listened, not letting her face show the sudden curiosity. He had left Kumogakure? And het here he was, he wondered what people would say. This couuld also complicate matters greatly, as if the kage wanted, he could declare him a Missing Ninja, and that would make negotiations on the morrow far more difficult and complex. Hopefully he would not be seen or recognized as what he was. 3 years could do things that changed a persons look. With luck, few would recognize him. Jiyuu brought her attention back down to her soup, spooning some into her mouth, enjoying the nice pleasant flavors. "Not much food this good on the road for sure." For her it usually involved hunting and cooking her own food. It was nice to have a meal without it.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:53 am

Cj watched as Jiyuu listened, she seemed to be lost in thought for a moment after he finished speaking. Then she returned her attention to the soup in front of her, and began to eat. Not long after beginning to eat, she spoke again, very briefly.

"Not much food this good on the road for sure." she would say, Cj nodded in agreement. It was true, he hadn't eaten this well in quite some time. As he ate, he began to think about what he had recently said. He should probably inform Jiyuu of the alias he went by upon entering the village, so they could use that should there be any public interaction, or should anyone ask of him. Was it Kenichi? I'm pretty sure that's the name I gave the guard. Yes, that's definitely it. I'm sure of it now. The Hyuga thought to himself, assuring himself that he had remembered the correct alias that he used previously upon entering.

"Also," he said, in a hushed tone, leaning over a bit to imply it wasn't meant for others to hear, "I went by Kenichi, as an alias, upon entering the village. I knew previously that it would be risky to use my real name, considering the situation. I know you're probably wondering why I'd be here, but I know fully well the risk I'm in. Three years have changed me a lot, and I never really made friends in the village. Nobody really knows me, I just don't want my name out, in case somebody looks me up for some reason. I know I could potentially be in quite some trouble." Cj paused for a moment, breaking up his speech with a couple spoons of soup and a sip of water. As he looked up, he could see the waitress approaching with the rest of the food. Not wanting her to hear what was being spoken, he waited for her to arrive and place the food down. He looked up at the lady and smiled, and she turned around and departed, to go on her merry way, serving the others in the establishment.

"I know you're meeting with the Raikage, so I plan to lay low until you're done with your talks with him, staying out of that central area at least. I doubt anyone will recognize me, honestly. If I get the feeling someone's on to me, I'll be gone in a heartbeat." he said, leaning over the table once more as he spoke in a soft, quiet tone. He slowly leaned back, getting back into a more natural, comfortable position in his chair.

"What I'm trying to say is, I'll be careful." Cj finally finished, looking at Jiyuu with a look of complete seriousness, showing he wasn't kidding. He didn't want to mess up any chance for negotiations between the Lotus Brotherhood and the Raikage. Hopefully, after the Raikage and the Brotherhood strike a deal, he might be able to introduce himself to the Raikage.

He had no intentions of living in the village again, none whatsoever. Yet, he did, deep down, want to tie up any loose ends, and set the record straight. He wanted to be able to travel in and out of the village without hiding his identity, and to avoid being labeled as a missing-nin. Although, he didn't really think he'd be labeled as a missing-nin, as he had done nothing wrong to any village. He was simply, absent.

He soon returned his focus to his food, looking down at his sandwich. Quickly he looked up at Jiyuu with a look of excitement, the food looked delicious and he intended to eat every last bite of it. His soup was nearly finished, he was still incredibly hungry. Cj quickly finished the last spoonfuls of soup, then continued to eat some of his sandwich. Food had never tasted so good to the young ninja before.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:36 am

Jiyuu watched him nod for a moment, but then it hit her that perhaps her silence had been too long, or that her thinking had given the wrong impression. "Sorry, I was just thinking how impressive it is that you are 17 and as strong as you are. That's beyond normal for sure. To be honest I don't know of many your age who can honestly claim to be as skilled as you." And that was true. How many 17 year olds had as much chakra as him? Let alone could probably do an S rank mission and do it well. The number who could do such things was probably limited to her fingers and toes in the entire world.

"Also" CJ seemed to hesitate there, and Jiyuu wondered what it was that caused the hesitation. Perhaps some degree of confusion? "I went by Kenichi, as an alias, upon entering the village. I knew previously that it would be risky to use my real name, considering the situation. I know you're probably wondering why I'd be here, but I know fully well the risk I'm in. Three years have changed me a lot, and I never really made friends in the village. Nobody really knows me, I just don't want my name out, in case somebody looks me up for some reason. I know I could potentially be in quite some trouble." So he had been thinking about the same thing that had occurred to her. But he had a point, 3 years could really change you.

"I would give a lot to see my parents alive and well again, even for just a short visit for closure. To see the old troupe back together again. I understand why you came. At least my parents died of a sickness, never recovered from the bandits and my pet. I got better closure than you. I see no reason you shouldn't have come, assuming you take precautions, and you did." She partially slipped that in to correct the misunderstanding that the bandits had killed her parents, and she partially slipped it in to explain why she understood. It killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Though Jiyuu was strongly against killing random birds with rocks...or with anything really.

The server had brought them the rest of their meal. Jiyuu had to admit both meals looked great. "I know you're meeting with the Raikage, so I plan to lay low until you're done with your talks with him, staying out of that central area at least. I doubt anyone will recognize me, honestly. If I get the feeling someone's on to me, I'll be gone in a heartbeat." Jiyuu's smiled broadened a bit, and she nodded gratefully. "Thank you, I really don't need such things complicating matters at this time. So news that you intend to be cautious pleases me on that note. But on another I'd not want a family member in trouble even without the meeting looming ahead." And that was the truth. Jiyuu grabbed her fork, and took her first bite of salad, still having a fair amount of soup left. Jiyuu was in no rush. She could eat like a soldier scarfing down rations while dodging bullets if she had to. But she didn't have to. And that itself was a nice blessing.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:19 pm

"Sorry, I was just thinking how impressive it is that you are 17 and as strong as you are. That's beyond normal for sure. To be honest I don't know of many your age who can honestly claim to be as skilled as you." Jiyuu would say in between one of Cj's sentences. He wasn't used to compliments at all, it was quite flattering. Growing up as a Hyuga, his skill was nearly an expectation, nothing more. He was expected to be an exceptional ninja, it was in his blood to be elite among peers. Yet, coming from someone as accomplished and powerful as Jiyuu, that meant a lot to the young Hyuga, no doubt. Cj would try to contain his emotions as he continued to speak to his leader, who then spoke briefly after he did, taking a moment to voice her opinion.

"I would give a lot to see my parents alive and well again, even for just a short visit for closure. To see the old troupe back together again. I understand why you came. At least my parents died of a sickness, never recovered from the bandits and my pet. I got better closure than you. I see no reason you shouldn't have come, assuming you take precautions, and you did." What she said was completely true, it took him months of grieving to get over the loss of both parents. Especially his fathers death, that hit him the hardest. Cj realized he wanted to be with his wife, but the young ninja only wished he could have waited until it was his time to leave. His premature death scarred him, it was a moment he would never forget, no matter how much he wanted to.

"Thank you, I really don't need such things complicating matters at this time. So news that you intend to be cautious pleases me on that note. But on another I'd not want a family member in trouble even without the meeting looming ahead." Jiyuu would finally say, just after Cj had finished speaking himself. His thoughts changed from a hint of sorrow brought from memories of his past, to a little happiness coming from pleasing Jiyuu. She almost felt like an older sister to the Hyuga, even though not through blood, they were definitely family, it was undeniable.

Soon she would begin to eat her food, at a slower pace than himself. He proceeded to take large bites out of his sandwich, enjoying every moment. The feeling of a satisfied stomach was one of the best for sure. He was grateful to be able to eat such a fine meal, especially with Jiyuu of all people. It sure beat eating fruits and nuts and living off the land, it may of been healthy but it got old.

"Eventually, I'll try and speak with the Raikage and clear things up. For now though, I'm just going to blend in. No need to worry about me, I appreciate the concern though." Cj would say before taking the finishing bites out of his lunch.

"Somehow, I'll have to try and convince him to let me remain a wanderer. That is something I'll have to really plan out though, it might be a while before I decide to make that move. He'll probably be pissed, knowing I never came back." Cj was unsure of a way to get the Kage's approval, it would take time and careful planning. A perfect choice of words also, being a smooth talker would surely help. Should it fail though, he would need an escape route that would be the quickest way out of the city and out of harms way.

Relaxing a bit, he sat back in his chair and closed his eyes for a second. With a deep breath he opened them back up, and was at peace once more. Cj smiled and looked at Jiyuu who seemed to be enjoying her food, he was finished with everything but the water at this point.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Jiyuu thought on her meeting. Despite the tenseness of such a meeting, she was able to think about it without a huge amount of worry. Jiyuu was just not the type to worry over such things. There was no point worrying about them. Worry did no one any good. Planning was great, but worry and fear only got in the way. She wondered if this should be mentioned to the kage. If during their meeting he should be made aware of CJ. It was best she let CJ deal with it in his own way, for now. But the situation rieked Jiyuu just slightly. They didn't accept criminals unless they made it right with their village. it was that way for a reason. While CJ wasn't a criminal officially, this was a real blurry grey area that could cause some problems. But she put that away from herself, and simply changed her emotions. She never let her slight pang of irritation show.

"Eventually, I'll try and speak with the Raikage and clear things up. For now though, I'm just going to blend in. No need to worry about me, I appreciate the concern though." Jiyuu nodded in appreciation. That was good. She had no desire to earn the Raikage's ire so quickly. So this way if it somehow came up, she could report he intended to solve the matter. And the Raikage could very well know, or suspect. After all, he could have had the area investigated and found no trace of CJ's body, thus have reason to suspect he was alive. It was better to be prepared and find him not suspecting, than to not be prepared. Kage were supposed to know all that happened in their village after all.

Jiyuu continued eating and despite not rushing, her salad was rapidly vanishing, with only a couple bites left. "Somehow, I'll have to try and convince him to let me remain a wanderer. That is something I'll have to really plan out though, it might be a while before I decide to make that move. He'll probably be pissed, knowing I never came back." Jiyuu imagined he would indeed be pissed. "Probably. You might want to consider the possibility that he investigated the mission when no one came back, and noted the lack of your corpse. It would be a bad idea to neglect the possibility that he already suspects." Jiyuu hated to potentially burst that bubble, but it was wise that he consider such matters.

Jiyuu considered the whole situation for a moment, then dismissed it as pointless worry. There was nothing to be done for the moment. "Anyway brother, how goes the travel? Any interesting missions or events happening to make the road more interesting? Sometimes a long stretch of road can get monotonous." Jiyuu herself often traveled with others. Sometimes as a guard for a merchant caravan, or else she temporarily joined a troupe and entertain ed people at their destinations with music or acrobatics. It was a fun way to travel. It was, perhaps time for some less serious conversation, there was no need to be too serious, it was a friendly get together after all.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:02 am

"Probably. You might want to consider the possibility that he investigated the mission when no one came back, and noted the lack of your corpse. It would be a bad idea to neglect the possibility that he already suspects." This was Jiyuu's response after what appeared to be a moment of some deep thought. Cj figured that the Raikage would have sent out a search to recover Cj should he even investigate. Who's to say a bandit didn't take Cj away with him and imprison him, possibly killing him in a different location. The possibilities were endless, especially without a trace of his whereabouts. She would then pause for a moment, Cj awaited what would come from her mouth next.

"Anyway brother, how goes the travel? Any interesting missions or events happening to make the road more interesting? Sometimes a long stretch of road can get monotonous." A nice change of tone came from his leader, he smiled, he hadn't been doing anything exciting really, he enjoyed just living, walking, relaxing, and training. Also, he loved eating, it was a sort of motivation for him in some circumstances.

"Honestly, it's been pretty good. I can't complain, I just pick up random work around villages, whether it be missions from villages, or simply washing some dishes for some cash and food. I occupy myself pretty well while on the road, I like to hunt and gather for food, and I train a lot. Most of all, I just like being outside, being with nature. I feel at peace on the road," he would say in a almost nostalgic tone, slightly looking upwards as he reminisced on his past travels over the years. It was one of the better decisions he'd made in life, without a doubt. It changed him for the better, and he joined the Lotus, he was never truly alone.

"How about you? Have you been doing anything fun lately?" he would kindly reply, interested as to what she did on the road, or just anything she did really.

Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:23 am

"Honestly, it's been pretty good. I can't complain, I just pick up random work around villages, whether it be missions from villages, or simply washing some dishes for some cash and food. I occupy myself pretty well while on the road, I like to hunt and gather for food, and I train a lot. Most of all, I just like being outside, being with nature. I feel at peace on the road," Jiyuu smiled. It sounded like a...somewhat interesting way to go. He seemed to mostly travel around by himself and hunting for food. It surely sounded bot fun for a while, then a bit tedious. Then again Jiyuu fully got the nature part. Being a nature-worshiper herself, it was required that she understand what he meant by being with nature. Otherwise...she would need a new religion. The day a nature worshiper hates nature is the day trees willingly set themselves on fire.

"How about you? Have you been doing anything fun lately?" Jiyuu took a few minutes to consider before answering. "I often travel with people. Perhaps as a guard or deterrent against bandits. Just as often I join traveling troupes. It's fairly fun. Being around people who act and play music, stopping at towns and juggling or playing music to earn money. It's not a bad way to make money, juggling knives or swords, playing music, acting in plays and such. It's fun and gets you from A to B, though I usually only stay with B for a short time before finding a C, D, and E. Not had much bandit problems or missions lately. Perhaps I am gaining a reputation and they don't care to try when they can just wait for another caravan."

Jiyuu spent some time thinking, finishing off her salad and moving in for the kill on the chicken noodle soup. It was perhaps the best food she had had in quite a while. And that was surely great. As soon as she was finished she drained her nearly full glass efficiently. It was an odd habit she picked up, not drinking until the meal was other. But it didn't particularly matter one way or the other. "Now that was a good meal" Jiyuu said, a smile clear on her face. Jiyuu wondered what would happen now. But for the moment she was enjoying what seemed like a nice friendly catch up between family members. "Anything I can do to be of use to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:58 pm

"I often travel with people. Perhaps as a guard or deterrent against bandits. Just as often I join traveling troupes. It's fairly fun. Being around people who act and play music, stopping at towns and juggling or playing music to earn money. It's not a bad way to make money, juggling knives or swords, playing music, acting in plays and such. It's fun and gets you from A to B, though I usually only stay with B for a short time before finding a C, D, and E. Not had much bandit problems or missions lately. Perhaps I am gaining a reputation and they don't care to try when they can just wait for another caravan." is what Jiyuu would say, replying to Cj's question. She certainly led a fun-filled life, by the sound of it there was never a dull moment, and she definitely used her talents to her advantage when it came to making money and having fun.

Soon after speaking, he noticed that Jiyuu had made her move towards finishing her salad. Cj simply watched, relaxing with his mind at peace as she started to finish off the soup before her. Upon finishing the chicken noodle soup he watched as she chugged her entire drink, saving it entirely for the end of her meal. Interesting indeed, something he'd never seen anyone do before, clearly a unique mannerism.

"Now that was a good meal" Jiyuu would state, soon after finishing her beverage. She smiled and Cj returned the favor, grinning kindly at his leader. It was truly a nice experience, catching up a little bit with his superior and family.

"Anything I can do to be of use to you?" she would ask, Cj soaked in the question and immediately began to think of anything he needed at the moment. Honestly enough, he didn't really require anything at all, he was a simple ninja with basic needs, nothing more. He wasn't really one to ask for favors, and he didn't really have anything to be done anyway, well, anything she could do. Not that she wasn't qualified for what he needed to accomplish, no, it was just something Cj must do on his own, sort of.

"No thank you, I'm all set. I appreciate the offer though, and the same goes for you. If you need anything, feel free to ask me, not only as your subordinate, but as your family." Cj would reply as he leaned back a little in his chair, stretching his arms outward, his fingers interlocked and pressed against each other, causing numerous cracking sounds, releasing gas within his joints. A feeling of relief came over him, it was something he did from time to time, it just felt good to do.

Both of them had finished eating, the waitress soon arrived with the bill, which Cj had grabbed and pulled out a small leather wallet. From his wallet he placed some money on the table, easily enough to cover the food and leave a very generous tip. Their little meeting was coming to a close soon, Cj soon had to scout out a place to sleep for the night, while Jiyuu probably had her own business to attend too. In the meantime, Cj continued to sit in his chair and relax, from being on his feet all the time, he really took the time to enjoy a simple pleasure such as a seat.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:34 pm

There seemed to be nothing he needed her to do. That was pelasent, though she would have liked something to help pass the time. She preferred not to well no matters such as her meeting with the kage and would have been glad to have a distraction. But then again, she always brought her own form os distractions. She could head just outside the village or to the training grounds and get to work making another batch of grenades. That was always fun. Perhaps the chance of blowing herself to microscopic pieces added to the excitement. But she had never blown herself up thus far. Well...there was that one time...But that had been on purpose and she had been wearing her armor. Jiyuu smiled at the memory. Jiyuu herself rarely let herself get so depressed. Sometimes she viewed loosing control of your emotions as a weakness, and being depressing as a weakness. But it didn't matter for now, that was sure. Jiyuu listened to the hum of activity around her as people grabbed plates, ate their food, took food to other people, put cash in a register. The general hum of life you expect at an active restaurant.

"No thank you, I'm all set. I appreciate the offer though, and the same goes for you. If you need anything, feel free to ask me, not only as your subordinate, but as your family." That made Jiyuu smile still broader. At least the offer was appreciated. But what truly mattered more to her was the attitude. She did her best to foster comradely amongst the Lotus Brotherhood members. She had done her best to make it as a single, massive family. It was nice to see people thought of it that way. "And your sister will always be there if called." She said happily. As the waitress came to collect their plates, and came back for the money Jiyuu smiled and made a movement to get her own money, but by the time she had CJ had paid. Jiyuu thought about that for a moment, an idea fermenting in her head. But first she turned her attention back to CJ. "I am working on a new series of jutsu that will allow you to banish other Lotus members and dispense punishments should they ever be needed. I hope not though. It's not quite ready yet though. Next time we meet I shall have to teach them to you. Though if you wish I am more than willing to teach anything else." Jiyuu thought for a moment, then looked up. She took some money out and stowed the rest back in one of her closed utility pouches. "Going to leave some money and a notice. might as well pay for the next lotus member to pass by's meal. I got a nice meal without paying so I might as well pass the favor along to the next person." Jiyuu would wait until he was ready to leave first, as hiding money inside the restaurant would be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:48 pm

"And your sister will always be there if called." Jiyuu would say, a short pause after uttering the words. Cj would allow her to finish what she was going to say, giving her some time to think or whatever she needed to do in her head. "I am working on a new series of jutsu that will allow you to banish other Lotus members and dispense punishments should they ever be needed. I hope not though. It's not quite ready yet though. Next time we meet I shall have to teach them to you. Though if you wish I am more than willing to teach anything else." she would soon continue, with that Cj smiled as he would certainly love to learn some jutsu if it could help him as Captain of the Lotus. As for anything else to learn, he wasn't quite sure. She was known for using weapons, mostly explosives, which weren't exactly Cj's forte. As for ninjutsu, from what Cj knew she was one to use mostly fire release techniques, which he had zero talent for. Besides those new Lotus Jutsu, there was really nothing she could teach him as far as jutsu go.

"Going to leave some money and a notice. might as well pay for the next lotus member to pass by's meal. I got a nice meal without paying so I might as well pass the favor along to the next person." Master Jiyuu said, Cj snapping out of his thoughts and looking at his leader. She had quite a nice idea, that was kind, just the sort of thing he'd expect from her, always thinking ahead and putting the Brotherhood first. She was truly a worthy leader, no doubt. Being her subordinate was a pleasure, her talent and kindness was remarkable, finding a person this genuinely kind was rare.

"I look forward to learning those new jutsu for sure, I'll be sure to learn them when you finish them. Also, thank you but no thanks, I have some training of my own to do later, develop my own jutsu." Cj replied, standing up as he noticed she was ready to leave, everything was paid for and set after all, no use in staying really.

"I wish you luck in your meeting with the Raikage tomorrow, though I don't think you'll need it. I can't see any reason why he'd object to your offer, all should be fine. Now, I'm going to do some walking around the village, and find a nice place to spend the night. I'll be off now, I truly enjoyed our little meeting today. I'm sure we'll meet again soon," Cj said as he pushed his chair in, looking up and smiling at Jiyuu who had some money out to help out the next passing by member. He then waved goodbye, opening the door and looking back to see if anyone was exiting, so that it wouldn't shut on them. After a few moments passed, he would release his grip on the door and walk down the streets, looking around as memories flooded his head, his mental map of the village was filling itself in as he scanned the area. Everything was so familiar, he hadn't really forgotten much, getting around wasn't quite as easy as it used to be, but for the most part he knew where he was going, where he was and could even remember some of the people that lived on each street.

It was pure nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Master Jiyuu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:34 am

He didn't seem to have much interest. Then again she focused on weaponry, fuuton, katon, and fuuinutsu. He was probably by and large into taijutsu. It wasn't at all surprising that he didn't favor her elements. Some people just favored some elements over others, naturally and having little to do with personality preference. Jiyuu didn't midn wind and fire. They went almost as well with one another as lightning and water. "I look forward to learning those new jutsu for sure, I'll be sure to learn them when you finish them. Also, thank you but no thanks, I have some training of my own to do later, develop my own jutsu." CJ had stood up and, not one to just sit there taking up a table someone else might need, decided to stand up with him, with no hesitation. Jiyuu smiled at him and nodded. He had walked towards the door and Jiyuu took a moment to collect her self. She quickly caught up with him. He agian seemed to open the door like a gentleman and Jiyuu passed through a moment before he shut the door. "I look forward to seeing you again!" Jiyuu smiled and waved.

When he was gone, she proceeded towards and alley at the side of the building. She walked down it, finding it what one would expect an alley to look like. Not very wide, shadowy and mildly dark, and not the clean good look city streets it was adjacent to. She found a building bordering the shop. Made from brick it looked really sturdy. It did not take long. She quickly found a tiny little "cave" of sorts at the base of the building. Only a few inches deep and barely wide enough or tall enough to get a pair of fingers all the way to the back. Jiyuu pulled out a small plastic bag, and deposited her money. Plastic bags were something very useful to have. Good for waterproofing something you need on your person in the pouring rain. She deposed her money and compressed the bbag, getting the air out and turning it into a tight bundle. With some carefull folding she had a tight little package. And with that, she squatted down and carefully deposed her money into the crack of sorts at the base of the brick building. It wouldn't at easily seen, but, should someone for some unforseeable reason be walking the alley slowly, and paying very strict attention to very small cracks at the base of the brick building, and for some reason felt the need to stick a finger in that one in particular, well, no doubt they would have a bit of money. Jiyuu walked out of the alley, back towards the store entrance. Upon seeing the sign she began performing a series of hand seals, concentrating her chakra, and keeping her seals fairly slow. Jiyuu's hands could move at a pace that could confound and confuse a sharingan, should they not pay exact attention to her hands, and keep it there. But that might attract attention. With a few slow hand seals, she reached up, and touched the sign of the restuarant. What she created was a small one inch marking of the clan. With a mere concentration of her chakra, she embibed it with both written and verbal instructions as to how to find the money.

"Hey, had myself a free meal and thought I would pass along the spoils. In the alley about in the middle is a small crack between the ground and the lower bricks of the building. Enough money in there for a couple meals. Grab a buddy and have one on me. Sincerely, Master Jiyuu Kiritsu." With her both written and spoken instructions, she departed. Her hands found the latch of her flute case, and she left making sweet music that spoke of friendship and friendly get together.

EXIT

Stuff:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Meet   

Back to top Go down

Brothers Meet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1