HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Topic Problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Topic Problems   Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Why do I always get stuck with this stuff

So I was preparing to read a topic so I could post, in which 4 of our staff members are involved in, me, Otu, Gen, and Judge. And it seems after looking I discovered Iyasu got himself stuck in Yuudai's genjutsu sword's effects, then ignored it in his post.

Yuudai's sword:

Iyasu wrote:

Without a sound, he disappeared from his current location and appeared next to the kunai in the air, snatching it in a single practice sweep of his arm and throwing his second one down to the ground, about ten feet from where Yuudai was standing, the second blade clinking against the ground as Iyasu used his technique again.

In the short few instants that it had taken this to happen, Iyasu had used the Flying Thunder God technique twice and was now standing quite casually on the ground, in the middle of the commotion.
Problem is, Yuudai never turned the effect off, and as it expands between 10 and 15 feet per post around him...well...Iyasu is well and truly stuck in the swords genjutsu, no doubt it has nearly reached max at this point. The rest of us kept our distance, but Iyasu specifically stated throwing the kunai 10 feet from Yuudai, then using his jutsu to poof to that spot.

This makes the rest of the topic void as Iyasu got stuck in the genjutsu and never even mentioned it, unless there is a factor I am not aware of going on.

I don't mind get avoiding this, but it  kinda needs fixed, and posts since then redone.

~Active Characters

Kiritsu, Jiyuu ~ SS Rank ~ Master of the Lotus Brotherhood.

Kodomo, Kei ~ S Rank ~ Advisor to the Tatsukage
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Topic Problems   Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:26 am

Quote :
Yuu walked over to the now delusional people
Quote :
He jumped up onto a roof top to avoid the water then hopped back down to hear

Firstly, the S rank water technique that was used would certainly be enough to displace the gasses in the air, given how much water it would doubtlessly provide. (We're talking a flood here.)
Secondly, I'd argue, using both the above quoted actions by Yuudai that even if there were still any of his Genjutsu mist remaining, he had probably moved away from it.

If anyone disagrees with these, feel free to shout. Otherwise we'll move on.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Topic Problems   Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:27 am

Seems fine by me, I was just pointing out a potential problem as I saw it.

~Active Characters

Kiritsu, Jiyuu ~ SS Rank ~ Master of the Lotus Brotherhood.

Kodomo, Kei ~ S Rank ~ Advisor to the Tatsukage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic Problems   

Back to top Go down

Topic Problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1