HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Envy Angevine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnvyAngevine

PostSubject: Envy Angevine   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Name: Shitto(Envy) Furama
Nickname:The Fangless Beast

Appearance: Envy usually wore a solid white cloak,with scarlet seams.The reverse side of this cloak were a solid scarlet shade unlike the outside one.The cloak were tied closed with a white belt in which hung off the front of his body.His eyes possessed a bright emerald green tint in were brighter than any jewel could be.As for his pants they were a scarlet shade aswell.His shirt however remained white ,the image of a pink lotus flower printed onto the back of the cloak aswell. Underneath the flower their were a few words scrippled in a italic format, they read " Creed of Enternity." This name then went down in history as the greatest guild in the world.

Forehead Protector: Around his waist.Sometimes wraped around his L.arm aswell.

Personality:Personality: Envy named after one of the 7 deadly sins is just as his name describes. Although some things make him a little different compared to most people such as Yumerki Aburama his friend of sorts. Instead of hating the world the male enjoys it too the full extent. A smile is the first thing you will see upon greeting him for the first time. Very scatter brained since birth and has been going on through child hood. A funny easy going mood is always engulfed by him, except in the case of training. Just as fire can burn for all eternity so can his ever so hidden fury, a trait he attempts to hide at all costs.

Clan: Furama

Nindo: I will never be defeated.

THE NINJA.

Origin:Hidden Sound Village

Affiliation: Village Hidden In the Sound

Specialties: Genjutsu,Puppetry

Elemental Affinities: Main:Fuuton (Wind),
Water release. Snow release

Combat Style: .

Special Characteristics: A enhanced hearing do to the fact of being raised in a cave under the sound village.

THE BACKGROUND.

History: * Entered the Ninja Academey at the age of 6.
* Advanced to the genin level at only age 8.
* Stole a secret scroll from the 5th Hokages secret collection.He was punished shortly after reading it.
* Infiltrated the Hidden Mist Village at the age of 9 to find the files on all the Seven Ninja Swordmen.
* Age 10 he returned to his home staying in the Mist for 1 year researching his own clan aswell as the target.
* Became a Chunin after deafeating his child hood friend Greed in the final match.(Age 13)
* Located his clan,and taking over by defeating the already dying Leader.(HIS FATHER.)

Roleplay Sample:

Envy peeked his head out from within the shadow of a tree.It's confounds shielding him from not only the sight of others,but the light given off by the sun aswell.Now standing he'd shake violently as if he had never walked on his own before.A chuckle escaping from his pale grey slips as he lingered in the pool of shadows around him.A smirk then cut through his once blank expression allowing his fangs to peek outward just outside his mouth cavity.The figures slender outline seemed to blur within the enternal darkness swimming around his body,strands of this lifeless substance coiling tightly around his flesh concealing every fiber of his skin.Some things remained visable however this included the ocean blue obtic's in which gleamed brightly throughout the endless oblivion,that seemed to expunge all light drenching it in the clutches of utter chaos.A object laying upon the ground also glew in a array of light in which happened to be a orange shade.This object resembled a swords sheath,and within a instant began to wade slowly away as if it were a simple flame being expunged from existence.In a few moments a small sliver feather had replaced the sheath however strange this may have been the, figure had ignored the occurance as if he'd seen it all before.Raising his R.arm infront of his torso the male's palm opened for a mere few seconds.As these seconds dwindled a small cluster of purple orbs would gather amongst the tips of the males fingers,flickering repeatly while rapidly shrinking an enlarging multiple times.After this happened the orbs hovered outward extracting themselves from the figures fingertips floating upward 4ft into the air.Once there these orb's would expand outwards slowly growing larger until 5 masses equivlent to Mt.Fuji if they were fused together,were there amongst the azure tinted sky.No clouds coated the sky today leaving the Orbs to hover endlessly throughout there current space.The arm that was mentioned earlier now reverting it's pointing direction toward the sky.His arm now gently rotated in a circular motion his wrist moving from left to right freely,the bracelet he wore around his wrist possessed 8 charms in which knocked against each other creating a high pitched ringing sound.It matched that of a church bell combined with the scream of a howler monkey.If you returned your attetion to the sky once more,the orbs had alined themselves vertically across it's vast contents.Each had become a different shade,but aquired the shape of a lotus flower.Now the figure stepped outward into the light a meancing laughter filling the area with it's sheer maddness.His obtics narrowing downward creating small slit's inwhich traced there targets every movement.A intesive feeling of hatred,agony,and sorrow emerging from the depths of this one gaze.Who could this figure of such emotion,and fearful intetion that highlighted nothing more than the sheer,beauty of his talent's was Envy Kurama know only as "The fangless Beast." "My love.My life.My soul.My very light belonged to no one. I was owned by no one.The void however held my Heart,and coiled around it holding me in it's cold breathless embrace."*

THE ARSENAL.

STARTING JUTSU :

Clan Jutsu

Bat Creation: The user reveals a number of different holes drilled among both of their arms.Unlike the Aburame clan they have enlarged there chakra pores.The chakra flows throughout the arms creating a large bundle of chakra eruoting the flow.In which squeezes through the newly created entry in, the form of small vampire bats .As this is done the chakra mixes with a little blood soon dripping onto the ground,morphing into a bate afterwards.They do this by preforming 3 handselas that end with Ox.The number of bats increases with ranks.A branch of this is bat manipulation it follows the same rank basis, replacing the creation for calling bats over to the battle field.They would appear 1 by 1 with each turn.
It requires 2 Cp with each passed turn to keep them upon the field in both ways.Being fragile a single blow may destroy the created bats.Nothing however may end the manipulation of bats though.The Cp use increases by 2 each rank.

E rank:2 bats
D rank:4 bats
C rank: 5 bats
B rank: 7 bats
A rank:10 bats

Blood lusting twister: The user commands either manipulated or controled bats to swarm in front of him.They would rotate a number of times eventually forming a small twister,of jagged sharp edged wings.It can only cause minor wounds such as cuts,and scraps along the body.Being about a 4ft funnel it didn't towaer over any.It increased in size with a larger amount of chakra input among it's rank. Cost 3 Cp points

E rank: 4 ft
D rank: 6 ft(6 CP)

Typoon wave: The user cast's a layer of the wind chakra nature around the jagged edge of thier blade,and then slashes it forward.While doing so any or all of the bats around them may begin to screech loudly being attracted to the said blade creating a wave of sound matching that of a typoon.As a result the targets vision will be impaired for 1 post no matter the rank.For genin it may reach only up to a radius of 6ft around their body. Requires 6 CP points for use.

E rank : 9Ft
D rank: 11ft
C rank : 14Ft
B rank: 17ft

Bat replacing body jutsu: This jutsu simply allows the user to replace their body with that of a small swarm of bats upon the impact of a attack.Mainly used for quick get aways.

Ninjustu:

Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord, string or any other type of long object.

(Katon Ninpo: Hibashiri) - Fire Style: Jet Flare
Range: Mid
Description: This jutsu will create jets of fire that can be manipulated into several forms such as rings of fire to strike a target. Can also encircle the opponent in fire.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Style:
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.
Canon Jutsu:

NameFire Style: Full Bloom jutsu
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Description: After preforming the needed handseals the user would cup their hands infront of their mouths.Proceeding to blow outward a
pink flame would then be emitted in the form of 6 fireballs.Each of these fireballs would be about 3ft in height aswell as width.While in mid-air
they'd all split into 3 smaller balls of flames arranged in the form of a lotus flower.Dashing across the field of battle they can destroy any,and all vegataion
in their path.They may also cause 1st through 2nd degree burns upon anothers skin.
Chakra Cost: 9Cp

Name:Wind Style: Gale force jutsu
Type:Defensive/Offensive
Range:Close
Description: The user tosses a number of kunai knives onto the ground their blades sticking upwards as the prefered method.Just after
they'd preform the needed handseals eventually ended on the Ox handseal.After it's activation the user slams both pales onto the ground
causing a funnel of razor edged winds to erupt from the grounds surface.As a result the funnel could easily reflect thrown projectiles,or use
the kunais it were created around to go on the attack instead.The funnel can be manipulated by the user to change it's direction,and nothing more.
May be retained for 2 turns before vanishing.
Chakra Cost:8Cp(2 extra Cp to keep on the field pre turn.)

Genjutsu:

Name: Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings]
Type: Genjutsu
Sub-type: Sight
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost:
Effects: A simple Genjutsu used to hide an object by altering the appearance of the image. If the target comes in contact with the hidden object the genjutsu is broken

Name: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell]
Cost:
Effects: An illusion that makes the target see a shocking scene, such as a dying friend or anything else the user sees fit, making the target lower their defenses.

Name: Kasumi Jusha no Jutsu [Mist Servant Technique]
Cost:
Effects: Essentially a more advance version of the Bunshin technique, this technique produces twenty images of a person. Unlike the normal Bushin, these clones will reform if damaged as if made of a gooey substance. These clones however cannot cause any physical damage, they are still illusions.

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: I made this character.

Source: My mind.

Image URL: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZt0xIZC2rjxhyt7Y1RmHZxE_RtONPbwP9Vw1dNuZmwbQwkhXc:fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/276/8/f/modern_sasuke_by_elentori-d6p28ph.jpg

Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Envy Angevine   Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Greetings Envy, I have seen you on another forum. I am giving this app the benefit of the doubt that this is an honest application.

Fix the coding. DO not worry about anything else, coding first. If you ask anyone to grade it untill this is done, it will be moved to denied. Code first.

Note: I mean use ALL the codes. But the jutsu in the right codes, as well as anything else.

It is very easy to just copy and paste it into my post, so I might as well right? Here it is:

Code:

[center]______________________________________
  INSERT PICTURE OF YOUR CHARACTER

[b]Playby:[/b] [All characters are required to have a playby and list it here.  If you're having trouble with it, check out http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/ to help you find one to your liking.]

[size=18][b][u]Basic Character Information:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] [Place your name here, last then first. Example: Uzumaki, Naruto.]
[b]Alias / Nickname:[/b] [Any nicknames or aliases that the character has. For S ranked ninjas, they can have one name/alias/title that they are commonly known by. e.g., Sage of Six Paths.]
[b]Age:[/b] [How old is your character in years? You can also add a day and month of birth if you want.]
[b]Gender:[/b] [Male or Female]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [A detailed writing of what your character looks like. This should be as detailed as you are able be, such as the way they dress, how they carry themselves about, their distinct physical features, etc. It should be at least two paragraphs long minimum.]
[b]Personality:[/b] [This is really important. At least two paragraphs of personality should be posted on each character.]
[b]Your Ninja Way:[/b] [ The character's nindo. It is like a philosophy, a staple they live by. e.g., Naruto's is to never give up and to never go back on his word.]
[b]Goals:[/b] [What does your character want to do in the world?  You can list more than one goal here, but try and make it something good that won't get completed in two days.]

[center][size=18][b][u]Bloodline Information:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Bloodline Name:[/b] [The name of your bloodline. For clans written with pre-Kitai roots, or canon clans, this is just the name of the ninja clan they were such as Akimichi bloodline or Uchiha bloodline. For anything else, just write it's title; e.g., Fojikai - Forge Release.]
[b]Kekkei Genkai | Bloodline Techniques:[/b] [The kekkei genkai of your bloodline. For instance, if you had the Aburame bloodline, you would name and describe the Kikaichu bugs from the bloodline's app.]
[b]Approved Bloodline Application Link:[/b] [Post the URL or the link to the approved clan that you are using.]

[center][size=18][b][u]Clan Information:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Clan Name:[/b] [Name of the approved clan that you are making your character a part of. N/A if clanless.]
[b]Clan History:[/b] [Please copy and past the history of the desired clan here.]
[b]Clan Application Link:[/b] [Post the URL or the link to the approved clan that you are using.]

[center][size=18][b][u]Role Information:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Title: [/b][Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, etc..  Your title does not have to correspond with your rank.]
[b]Rank:[/b] [C Rank, B Rank, A rank, S Rank, etc..]
[b]Residency:[/b] [Which area, village, or city do you belong to?]
[b]Organization | Group:[/b] [Are you part of an approved group or orgnization? If not, then put N/A.]

[center][size=18][b][u]Skill Information:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Skill Specialty:[/b] [Pick 2 specialties: Ninjutsu, Eijutsu(Medical), Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry.]
-[i]Main:[/i]
-[i]Sub:[/i]
-[i]Tertiary:[/i] [For Jounin or higher with Special Characteristic only]
[b]Elemental Affinity:[/b]
-[i]Main:[/i] [Choose the elemental affinity of your character's chakra.]
-[i]Sub:[/i] [For Genin, state N/A]
-[i]Advanced:[/i] [For those with a bloodline that has an Advanced Element]

[center][size=18][b][u]Special Characteristics:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Special Characteristics:[/b] [These should be selected from our previously approved list of Special Characteristics or custom made here for approval. C rank gets 1, B rank gets 3, A rank gets 6, S rank gets 10, and SS rank gets 15.  If you do not have a KKG then you get an extra slot every rank.]
[spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[/spoiler]

[center][size=18][b][u]History Information:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]History:[/b] [Please write your history and be detailed. This is mostly for you to know about your character. Split this up into arcs, such as "Birth Arc" where you describe the family and the birth and what that meant/how it affected the family. "Academy Arc" where your character ages enough to enter the academy, and starts to open that chapter of their life. And "Genin Arc" where they finally become a genin after a long time of training in the academy. Each Arc should be around 2-3 paragraphs long]

[center][size=18][b][u]Arsenal:[/u][/b][/size]
[This is where your Jutsu, Styles, and Equipment are to be posted with their proper formatting. Genin start with 10 Techniques/Equipment, Chuunin with 15 Techniques/Equipment, Jounin with 20 Techniques/Equipment, S Rank start with 30 Techniques/Equipment, and SS rank start with 40 Techniques/Equipment. One style is allowed per rank. Standard weaponry (Such as kunai and senbon) need not be posted here, as they are purchased and maintained IC.][/center]
[Spoiler=Styles Page]
[b]Style Name:[/b] [Name of your style]
[b]Style Type:[/b] [Taijutsu, Weaponry, or Kenjutsu]
[b]Rank:[/b] [What rank the style is. Equal to the highest rank of a styles jutsu]
[b]Style Weapon:[/b] [If your style uses a weapon, then note that here.]
[b]Description:[/b] [What makes your style unique? What does it emphasize? Do users train to make their fists brick hard to batter or is your style more about using your opponents momentum against them? Be as detailed as possible.]
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Equipment Page]
[b]Name:[/b] [If the name is in another language, please, provide an English translation.]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[Provide a detail look at the physical appearance of the equipment. Be as descriptive as possible.  Provide a picture if you can.]
[b]Rank:[/b] [This may not exceed the rank of the character.]
[b]Range:[/b] [If your equipment is a weapon, or has some special ability that gives it a ranged effect, give the exact ranges here.]
[b]Special Abilities:[/b]
[If the equipment has any abilities, provide them here.]
[b]Origin:[/b]
[Provide the history of the origin of the equipment. Include how it was made, found, and given to your character.]
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Jutsu Page]
[b]Name:[/b] [Whatever the name of your jutsu is.]
[b]Rank:[/b] [This is the minimum rank required to use this jutsu.
[b]Cost:[/b] [The suggested default cost of a jutsu is a cost of two ranks below for utility jutsu and a cost of one rank below for combat jutsu.  However more powerful jutsu may require higher costs.
[b]Type:[/b] [Ninjutsu, Eijutsu(Medical), Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry, Kinjutsu, Bijuu, Sensory]
[b]Trigger:[/b] [This field is exclusively for Genjutsu.  If this is not a Genjutsu, you may delete this field.]
[b]Element:[/b] [Katon(Fire), Fūton(Wind), Raiton(Lightning), Doton(Earth), Suiton(Water), or an advanced element.]
[b]Range:[/b] [Explain how far your jutsu is effective for.]
[b]Clan:[/b] [Is your jutsu a clan technique?  If so, which clan?]
[b]Description:[/b] [Describe for us exactly what your jutsu does and how.]
[b]Canon:[/b] [Is your jutsu from a pre-approved list on the site?]
[/spoiler]
And I might as well seperate out the jutsu code for you.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] [Whatever the name of your jutsu is.]
[b]Rank:[/b] [This is the minimum rank required to use this jutsu.
[b]Cost:[/b] [The suggested default cost of a jutsu is a cost of two ranks below for utility jutsu and a cost of one rank below for combat jutsu.  However more powerful jutsu may require higher costs.
[b]Type:[/b] [Ninjutsu, Eijutsu(Medical), Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry, Kinjutsu, Bijuu, Sensory]
[b]Trigger:[/b] [This field is exclusively for Genjutsu.  If this is not a Genjutsu, you may delete this field.]
[b]Element:[/b] [Katon(Fire), Fūton(Wind), Raiton(Lightning), Doton(Earth), Suiton(Water), or an advanced element.]
[b]Range:[/b] [Explain how far your jutsu is effective for.]
[b]Clan:[/b] [Is your jutsu a clan technique?  If so, which clan?]
[b]Description:[/b] [Describe for us exactly what your jutsu does and how.]
[b]Canon:[/b] [Is your jutsu from a pre-approved list on the site?]
[/spoiler]
To put the coding in those boxes, I used the following code, for your copy and paste ease.

Code:
[code][/code]

~Active Characters

Kiritsu, Jiyuu ~ SS Rank ~ Master of the Lotus Brotherhood.

Kodomo, Kei ~ S Rank ~ Advisor to the Tatsukage
Back to top Go down

Envy Angevine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1