HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

What happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: What happened   Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:57 pm

to the theme

what is this

??????

e A e

Ally disapproves

__

;D Buttsecks can do wonders for your lovelife.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What happened   Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:33 pm

The previous one was too dark, we'd had it too long, people had complained, and frankly it gave the wrong atmosphere. So it changed. Change happens. We can't make everyone happy with every change, unfortunately, but I personally enjoy it and while the reviews have been mixed, we don't have the resources to make a new one at this moment.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What happened   Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:20 am

Actually you might not, but "we" do. Let me know if you ever want help with that "resource" issue. I would be glad to help.
Never forget every cog makes the machine move, not just the core
(edit)It's still dark and gloomy so no offense but am not sure what you sought to accomplish.

:❖: Character :❖: Journal :❖: Inbox :❖:
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What happened   Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Heartbeat wrote:
Actually you might not, but "we" do. Let me know if you ever want help with that "resource" issue. I would be glad to help.
Never forget every cog makes the machine move, not just the core
(edit)It's still dark and gloomy so no offense but am not sure what you sought to accomplish.

Well, there was an...  Unasked for  change.  Previously it'd been an entirely different background and skin design, which was much lighter.  I personally enjoyed it, but the reviews otherwise were rather mixed.  The person I had assisting me with it made the decision to revert the skin back to the old dark one, which I personally am NOT a fan of, for exactly that reason:  It's dark.

I'll certainly hit you up on that offer Heartbeat, and hopefully that'll resolve this part of the issue.  A good graphics person is truly above price.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened   

Back to top Go down

What happened
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: