HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Pilgrim Scott [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScottPilgrim

PostSubject: Pilgrim Scott [WIP]   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Playby: Scott Pilgrim from Scott Pilgrim Vs the world

Basic Character Information:
Name: Pilgrim Scott
Alias / Nickname: Loser of torehaka
Appearance: Scott is a very average looking man, he has fair skin and dresser for cold weather often wearing a T-shirt and a large sweater. He often wears blue jeans or ninja pants and can be seen carrying a book bag. He has curly brown hair and brown eyes. His frame is basic, semi muscular but not overly buff or body builder like.

Personality:Scott tends to be forgetful and even naive to some point. He initially sees himself as flawless and perfect when it comes to relationships, blaming any problems in said relationships on the other and repressing any flaws he has, completely forgetting his mistakes and all the bad things he's done in a relationship, to make easier to deal with. This unusual attitude means Scott usually gets over breakups very quickly, but unfortunately, his continued rejection of his flaws caused them to manifest themselves in the form of his dark side of repressed feelings.

Despite his terrible track record with Relationships Scott falls in love fairly easily and does almost anything to get a girl. He is also known to be fairly calm reserved and almost clueless. He doesn't really like to fight but he will if he has to. With all his pent up feelings he has a tendency to black out, this is when his much darker side comes out, he is very violent, cold and malicious.

Your Ninja Way: Just do the best you can
Goals: Scott just wants to spread his music around and possibly find love.

Bloodline Information:
Bloodline Name:
Kekkei Genkai | Bloodline Techniques:
Approved Bloodline Application Link:

Clan Information:
Clan Name:
Clan History:
Clan Application Link:

Role Information:
Title: That one dumbass
Residency:None
Organization | Group: Torehaka

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:
-Main: Taijutsu
-Sub: Kenjutsu
-Tertiary:

Elemental Affinity:
-Main: Wind
-Sub: Earth
-Advanced:

Special Characteristics:
Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

History Information:
History:

Arsenal:

Styles Page:

Equipment Page:

Jutsu Page:

Back to top Go down
The Judge

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Scott [WIP]   Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

This app has not been touched in over a week you have 7 days to post saying you are continuing this character or it will be denied and archived. Sorry for any inconvenience
Back to top Go down
ScottPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Scott [WIP]   Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Yeah im going to finish it i just hit a road block and i needed to talk to gen about something but everytime i either miss him or forget to bring it up sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Scott [WIP]   

Back to top Go down

Pilgrim Scott [WIP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1