HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Umm, Hay.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage

PostSubject: Umm, Hay.   Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:57 am

I am a new member around the site, and I was kinda invited by Akihito to the site. I am also new to Naruto, because I was always more into other kind of manga and anime, and Ryu is doing his best on teaching me. I am starting to read the manga, and (at least I think so) I am pretty quick to learn. I should know the basics when my application is finished. I go by the name Sage, Erida or Aph, which most roleplay sites know me, or by my username (It's gonna change soon...). If you have anything to say to me, I usually am in chat, if I am not working on my character. You can PM me, if you want to say something out of public.

EDIT: I should also probably say, that I am not from english speaking country. People say my grammar is better than most english roleplayers, so I think, and hope it wont cause any .

Last edited by Sage on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Éowyn

PostSubject: Re: Umm, Hay.   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:51 am

Welcome to the site Sage. If you need any help, you can either contact me or another moderator. I do hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Roleplay Account
Back to top Go down
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Umm, Hay.   Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Okay, I'll make sure I will.

EDIT: By the way, is there any kind of page or topic for changing usernames. I mean, I'd like my username to be change into my character's name, after I have get it done.
Back to top Go down
Éowyn

PostSubject: Re: Umm, Hay.   Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Your username will automatically be changed to your character name upon your character being completed. It's one of the rules we have here.

Roleplay Account
Back to top Go down
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Umm, Hay.   Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Okay, it's good to know.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu

PostSubject: Re: Umm, Hay.   Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Well first of all welcome and nice to meet you! Im Tatsu and im semi new here too, and on behalf of everyone we are glad to have you here! Your english seems just fine to me i would have never guessed lol. Im willing to help and teach you anything you need to know about RP or Naruto feel free to pm me or find me in chat =)
Back to top Go down
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Umm, Hay.   Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:13 am

Uhm, I am really sorry to say this, uhm, I have school things to do a lot, and I have a lot of tests coming; I wont be on today and tursday, unless I have some free time, but I hope I'll get on in weekends.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Umm, Hay.   Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Take your time. Real life takes priority over roleplay, of course, and education is certainly important! We'll be here when you have time.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm, Hay.   

Back to top Go down

Umm, Hay.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: