HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saeko

PostSubject: Hello   Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:10 am

Err..Hi? Not sure what to say really...I read all the guides before I joined...Any village suggestions? Not sure what to do...I plan to use...range kenjutsu? Maybe using chakrams as a main weapon. Though I am not sure about a secondary spec yet, either gen or tai probably. I thought I might go clanless...But as the clans seem to get many SCs too I am not sure if it will be able to be as strong in the future.

Last edited by Saeko on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo. I meant Kenjutsu)
Back to top Go down
Mokusei Senju
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:51 am

Welcome to the site Saeko. Here there are two villages : Seikogakure, and Kumogakure, as well as one wandering tribe : Jinkei

Seikogakure - Village Hidden in the Steelworks, metal city surrounded by a forest and the ocean. I am the Kage of this village.

Kumogakure - Village Hidden in the Clouds. The Kage is Iyasu Nagano

Jinkei - A wandering tribe that do not kill, it is against their ways. If you do kill, then the tribe can hunt and kill you.

If you use Ninjutsu, but want Chakrams, I'm thinking you'd need Weaponry (Bukijutsu). As for clans, some are restricted to certain villages, some are open to all. It's up to you

If you have any questions PM me or join the chatbox, the staff here will help you with anything you need

Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:01 am

Welcome to the site! I hope to see you in Seikogakure! (j/k no pressure)

hmm Did you mean Kenjutsu or Ninjutsu? probably a typo. Anyway...Taijutsu goes great with Kenjutsu if that was your meaning. Medic works really well, I am an S ranked nin on my char, Kodomo, Kei. (thanks to the man above for giving me that slot as his advisor.)

For ninjutsu, as a ranged combat type spec...genjutsu might really help as well. I hope to see you around a lot!

~Active Characters

Kiritsu, Jiyuu ~ SS Rank ~ Master of the Lotus Brotherhood.

Kodomo, Kei ~ S Rank ~ Advisor to the Tatsukage
Back to top Go down
Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:22 am

Thank you! I was happy to see people post so quickly. I hope I have a good time Rping here
Back to top Go down
The Judge

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:28 am

Greeting i am The Judge (Other Wise known as Yuudai on my non staff account) allow my to welcome you to the site. Should you have any questions feel free to ask any of the staff and we will try to answer as best we can. Also Mokusei how dare you forget the Torehaka, It is the best organization there is =_=.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:31 am

The torehaka? All I know of them is that they are evil...I saw a character that had them in it...which is how I figured that much out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: