HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Leaving the Brumal Highlands[Travel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mokusei Senju
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Leaving the Brumal Highlands[Travel]   Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:03 am

That was it, an easy jaunt through the forests of the new land Mokusei found himself in. Unlike the forest outside Seikogakure, this one looked like it was all natural. Technically so was Seikogakure's Forest, but it had been created by Mokusei's jutsu, so in theory it was artificial. the growth of the forest had been increased, and everything that had grown on the trees, and the animals that now lived there were all thanks to the work Mokusei had put in that day, to ensure the protection of both his family, his tribe, and the shrine. It had been many years since his last visit to the shrine. He knew it was safe under the watchful eyes of the Senju, even if none of them knew what it truly was, they knew it was important to Mokusei, and that was enough.

It took him a few hours to reach the edge of the forest that bordered the gap between Seikogakure and what he may one day learn to be Kumogakure, but what was right now a forest. Now it was dark. Those few hours it had taken had been the last few hours of daylight, so Mokusei decided it was now he should rest. Jumping atop a tree branch, Mokusei laid his back against the trunk, and let sleep take him.

Back to top Go down
Mokusei Senju
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Brumal Highlands[Travel]   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:57 am

It seemed a peaceful sleep was what the world would grant him today, Mokusei thought as he woke up. It was early morning, but it was late enough that he could be wide awake within a few seconds, and so he moved on out of the forest, into the great expanse that was between his current position and Seikogakure, his home. Let's go.

-Exit into World-

Back to top Go down

Leaving the Brumal Highlands[Travel]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1