HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Neiro Kagakusha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neiro Kagakusha

PostSubject: Neiro Kagakusha   Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:53 am

I'd like to make an amendment to the effects and turns of my Chakra Energy Dissection poison, as per Gen's request!

Code:

[b]Effects:[/b]By identifying the Konohan Kikaichū beetle's chakra absorbing abilities and distilling it into a smooth oil, this liquid will gradually drain the chakra out of an individual's body if it makes direct contact with their bloodstream. As the poison stays within the body, the oil will steadily draw the chakra out until the point where the liquid can hold no more.
[b]Turns:[/b] This poison can absorb up to 25 CP per a dose applied.  It drains 3% of a person's chakra on turn one, and adds 3% more every post, until it has 25 CP absorbed. Multiple doses can be applied, however each additional dose has cap lowered by ten. For example, the first one has a cap of 25, second one has a cap of 15, then 5.
I'd also like to make a few changes to the personality, SC and one of my other poisons while you're under the hood?

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]  [i]Hageshii Tacchi no jutsu[/i] - Heated Touch Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] E
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Katon
[b]Range:[/b] Self.
Description: Through a one-handed seal, this technique allows the user to channel chakra through their hands, and then instantly conflagrate them into a dull flame. This technique is useful for instantly providing heat or light, but has limited use for combat purposes. For example, if used in conjunction with Taijutsu, the swift movements of the user's hands would blow out the weak flames. If another person is touched by these flames, then they will suffer minor burns as they would if touched by any normal fire.
[b]Canon:[/b] No.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Accomplished Chemist
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] A strong knowledge of chemistry.
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Range:[/b] Self.
[b]Description:[/b] By learning and understanding the exact measurements needed for the perfect tonic, Neiro was able to increase the potency of all C-rank and lower poisons, potions and remedy effects so that they may last for an additional turn.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Neiro Kagakusha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: