HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Hello friends~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doru

PostSubject: Hello friends~   Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:08 am

Hey there, I'm Doru, and I haven't written an introductory topic in forever!

If I'm honest, I'm relatively new to Naruto as a series, but it's really interesting to me and I hope to become better acquainted with it as time goes on.
I'm a big gaming enthusiast, mostly adventure or puzzle games, and the occasional RPG. Games I can play with friends take up a large portion of my time.
I enjoy anime and manga, but I really don't spend as much time with it as I would like to. The list of shows that I want to watch is long indeed.
I'm an enthusiastic RPer, even though I've only been RPing on and off for the last 8 or 9 years. I'm actually here because of some long time friends and RP partners of mine. I hope to have a good time here with my friends, and maybe I'll make a few new friends while I'm here.

So that's it about me. I hope to enjoy myself and have fun here!
Also, as a side note, I'm a nice person, but a tiny bit shy, so don't take offense if I refrain from the occasional social activity from time to time. ty
Back to top Go down
Ryu Akihito

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends~   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:57 am

Welcome to the forum, you'll find the mods here pretty nice and all. Plus the veterans are pretty good too. I'm new to this forum too, but I believe joining the forum would be something you wont regret. So good luck with your character.

Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends~   Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Hello! I'm GenShinigami, current owner and Head Admin of the site, and welcome to Naruto Revolution!

It's nice to see a new member (Especially one with so much roleplay experience) and I look forward to seeing your character.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Tatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends~   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Hello! Come down to kumo ill rp with ya any tiem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends~   

Back to top Go down

Hello friends~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1