HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

S Rank Fight with Tatsu (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kodomo, Kei

PostSubject: S Rank Fight with Tatsu (Private)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:36 am

Rules

Both characters are S rank, as such, Tatsu is considered to have S rank, and all perks that come with it. He has all clan SC's up to S rank, and can post any perks he wants, up to 9, if he so chooses. (His speed SC he made as a genin in his app is now S rank and gives 25% more speed.)

Tatsu will specify the specs he wants, if he chooses a third, it counts as an SC as normal. His character already started with Taijutsu main, and Ninjutsu sub. If he wants a third, he will specify it in his post.

Bonuses must be S ranked and approvable. As such, Tatsu merely has to post saying he wants, say, 25% more strength, reflexes, chakra, sensory, etc. he wants really that would fly. No need for a full template.

Tatsu can use any jutsu in his specs.

My character, as seen in my sig, remains the same as it is.

This topic is a fight till the give up, or death. If a character gives up, the other may kill them if they wish, though the giving up char may still defend themselves f able.

Normal narutor rules are used in this fight, so, for example, hitting negative chakra numbers is death, etc.

This topic has no bearing on our characters in the forum RP world, as per sandbox rules.

As per sandbox rules, both people in this topic MUST state they agree to the rules in their first post.

Terrain

I hereby agree to these rules.

After tatsu posts his agreement or requested rule alterations, or any SC's he wants, etc. we will start.

Kodomo, Kei
Seikogakure
S Rank

Back to top Go down
Tatsu

PostSubject: Re: S Rank Fight with Tatsu (Private)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Im going to be S ranked and just take all my Jutsu and SC's from my clan plus the Speed SC at S rank thats all i accept and i am ready to go!
Back to top Go down
Kodomo, Kei

PostSubject: Re: S Rank Fight with Tatsu (Private)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:43 pm

He had to admit it was a great place. A river ran alongside the land, not huge, but big enough to be a river, not a creek or stream. And it had an odd mix of slow spots and very rapid spots, but that was typical of rivers. The hills beside it only added to the scene. Large boulders were on the level ground beside the hills. Kei was standing near one of those, which bore odd writing, carved into the rock itself, bearing a name and date of death. He had come to visit this boulder, where a ninja was buried. Though the site was impossible to spot as the ground had re-packed and sprouted the grass and small flowers of this plain. But he knew it's vague position.

He had, however, had no real peaceful time before a man had come upon him. He was wearing a white robe and black pants. Kei in brown pants, a brown short-sleeved shirt, brown steel-toed boots, and a brown flak-jacket. He had brown gloves with a metal bar on the back of the hands bearing the Seikogakure symbol. A sea-turtle plushie on his back, as if worn like a backpack. His flak jacket had neck and shoulder guards, which was nice.

This ninja seemed to be amazingly standoffish, and had proptly, upon their meeting, proceeded to call Kei all manner of things, mostly revolving around being a weakling and a midget. Kei, being a rather non confrontational person, had proceeded to take a step back, calming himself down. He was fairly hurt, emotionally, but knew if worst came to worst, and a fight began, he would simply snap out of his childish state. All Kodomo were like that. A tear had begun to creep out of an eye, visible to all. Most ninja of his rank were well past such things, but agian, he was a kodomo. And in non serious situations, he was as vulnerable as a child. That said, his child-like nature was only half thehre, he was half in adult mode, as his ability to sense chakra told him this man had not far from the same chakra Kei had.

Kodomo, Kei
Seikogakure
S Rank

Back to top Go down
Tatsu

PostSubject: Re: S Rank Fight with Tatsu (Private)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Kosei came sliding down one of the hills and appeared not to far from the Kodomo man...boy...ninja. He looked down at him and noticed the tear in his eye "Seriously? Are you really going to start crying? How can you expect to be called a ninja? I hope not all Seiko ninja are as weak as you..." Kosei said as he looked down at what he thought was a small no name ninja from seiko, he did mean every word of it. The boy in the white robe gripped his fist a bit, the more the thought about it the more it started to piss him off "If your going to cry i will give you something to really cry about" he warned as he began to get more and more irritated.
Back to top Go down
Kodomo, Kei

PostSubject: Re: S Rank Fight with Tatsu (Private)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Kei was unable to hold back the tear that had already escaped, and it slid down his cheek. Kei stepped backwards again, trying to maintain the distance between them, not wishing this to turn into what seemed inevitable. Kei didn't understand some peoples need to be so mean. The adult side he was half in and half out of, though only the child side was really visible, said it was just a fact of life. The was a weariness to the adult sides voice. Few people knew it, but Kei was 61 years old. By normal standards, he was old, and for a ninja, he was getting ancient. For one to live as long as him was surprising. But Kei was a medic, and first and formost, his goal was to preserve life. This didn't need to turn into a big fight. It didn't have to go that way. Why was he doing this? Kei didn't want a fight. "This...this doesn't need to happen...This doesn't need...to end badly..." Kei said in an attempt to stop the inevitable fight this forceful and aggressive man seemed to demand. It was like he was looking for an excuse. Kei backed up still more, hoping for this to stop, and yet preparing in-case his ominous feeling came to fruition.

Kodomo, Kei
Seikogakure
S Rank

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S Rank Fight with Tatsu (Private)   

Back to top Go down

S Rank Fight with Tatsu (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1