HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Why do i always get stuck with this stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iyasu Nagano

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:27 am

Iyasu remained still, feeling relief rush through his body as Yuudai chose to flee. However he felt a cold dread fill in moments later as the Uchiha’s words sank in. The Doctor… Of all the monsters to unleash on the universe, why did it have to be him? It was one thing to bring the armies of Torehaka to attack the village. Another entirely to bring The Doctor. While the Raikage revealed nothing in his outward reaction, on the inside he was ready to weep for the bodies that would undoubtedly stack up. However, the Tetsukage’s words cheered him up slightly, the unashamed pride of his village, laying down his words almost like a challenge. "I look forward to it, Yuudai. If you think this doctor of yours will destroy this village, then you will see, on that day, how wrong you are. You underestimate the people of Seiko, and it will be one of your final mistakes."

The young looking ninja, obviously familiar with the Tetsukage, approached the tall man and stood there, as the leader of Seikogakure spoke to Iyasu directly. "I thank you for arriving when you did, Raikage, but I must ask. That man, Yuudai, seemed to know you. I ask how is it you know him, and why did he mention this "doctor" of his. Who is he?" Waving his fan in a manner that those who knew him well could recognize as agitation, Iyasu politely nodded to the words of appreciation, and formulating an answer to the next questions. Now was a dangerous time to answer these things, especially the first part, for being associate with Yuudai in any manner could be dangerous.

”That was Yuudai Uchiha, leader of the main Uchiha clan, and also the figurehead for the organization that calls itself Torehaka. He is treated as the leader of the group for most intents and purposes, and I strongly advise against ever risking a fight with him, even should he be outnumbered. We were fairly lucky that he chose not to try and fight us instead of fleeing, for the casualties would have been enormous. As for how I know him? Once upon a time I was a travelling companion with him. Long ago.” With these words spoken now, he paused again, considering his next response. His fan never seemed to stop moving as he was talking, the constant motions creating small air waves to try and relax him.

”As for who The Doctor is… I fear speaking of him, but that you may surrender before he even arrives. But it is only right if there is any chance he may come here on his own that you be warned. The man… Rather the creature, known as The Doctor, is the embodiment of all that is evil and wrong with the world. He is perhaps the most powerful ninja on the face of the planet at the moment. He is the true leader of the Torehaka, and Yuudai is his right hand man. If Yuudai really tattles to The Doctor, and he comes here personally… I’m sorry, but the only thing I could suggest is preparing an army to fight him, and then preparing to lose that army. Then, when he is hopefully weakened even by just a fragment, you personally battle him and hope that when you find he won’t die, you can at least weaken him enough that he’ll flee after your death.

Iyasu said all of this with a completely serious face and voice. He knew that while The Doctor feared a direct confrontation with the Raikage, even someone such as Iyasu who knew so much of The Doctor, had a slim chance of beating him and surviving. The man was unstoppable in almost every way, and truly a terrifying being. ”As you know now, my name is Iyasu. I am Shodai Raikage, leader of Kumokagure, Village Hidden in the Clouds. Bowing respectfully to the other two men, Iyasu did something he rarely did. He took off his hat, and stored his fan. His blonde hair framing his face, the Five-Tail Jinchuuriki looked at the two other men, waiting for further questions, or outrage, or actions.

Iyasu Nagano, Shodai Raikage and Five-Tails Jinchuuriki
Back to top Go down
Mokusei Senju
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:02 am

Kei had said nothing to Mokusei during the time they had been together that day, but the Tetsukage didn't have to wait long to get an answer out of Iyasu. ”That was Yuudai Uchiha, leader of the main Uchiha clan, and also the figurehead for the organization that calls itself Torehaka. He is treated as the leader of the group for most intents and purposes, and I strongly advise against ever risking a fight with him, even should he be outnumbered. We were fairly lucky that he chose not to try and fight us instead of fleeing, for the casualties would have been enormous. As for how I know him? Once upon a time I was a travelling companion with him. Long ago.” Now that was interesting. Moku didn't really care all that much about the Raikage's warnings, he knew his power, and he knew the power of the village. But it was the last part of what he said, that he and Yuudai had been travelling companions long ago. How long ago? Mokusei wondered, and how close were they? A team? Friends? Rivals? He needed to get to the bottom of this tale, but Iyasu was not yet done.

”As for who The Doctor is… I fear speaking of him, but that you may surrender before he even arrives. But it is only right if there is any chance he may come here on his own that you be warned. The man… Rather the creature, known as The Doctor, is the embodiment of all that is evil and wrong with the world. He is perhaps the most powerful ninja on the face of the planet at the moment. He is the true leader of the Torehaka, and Yuudai is his right hand man. If Yuudai really tattles to The Doctor, and he comes here personally… I’m sorry, but the only thing I could suggest is preparing an army to fight him, and then preparing to lose that army. Then, when he is hopefully weakened even by just a fragment, you personally battle him and hope that when you find he won’t die, you can at least weaken him enough that he’ll flee after your death. It seemed a bit over-dramatic honestly. That this Doctor would be that powerful. The Jinchuriki leaders were among the strongest on the planet, if this "Doctor" was stronger, it would seem obvious that he would possess a Tailed beast like Mokusei and Iyasu, but which one?

It was then the Raikage formerly introduced himself as Iyasu, leader of Kumogakure, Village Hidden in the Clouds and, once he'd take off his hat and stored his fan to reveal his blonde hair beneath, Moku spoke, "First off, I would like to know more about your and Yuudai's history with one another. Secondly, how do I know you aren't lying to meabout this Doctor? Sure you scared Yuudai off, and yes I know of Torehaka, but where is the proof?

And finally, you have either overestimated the abilities of the Doctor, or underestimated my village. I understand "understanding your opponent's power allows you to win" but your doing is not accepting his strength. You are idolising him, exaggerating his power. You say if he comes I should prepare an army, and then be prepared to send that army to be slaughtered. Is that what you would do, as Kage? Because it is most certainly not the way of Seikogakure. If the Doctor comes, whenever that time may be, we will be ready, and it won't be my army vs him, it won't be me vs him, it'll be Seikogakure, the whole village, against him. I will be the only one in the village to fight him, but the people around me, those I'll be fighting for, they will also be participating in their battles, whether those battles be against Torehaka, or in repairing the village. Seikogakure will not be defeated."
After pausing a moment to catch his breath, Mokusei looked at Iyasu once more, and said "Right, now that that's over with. Yuudai's gone, so what do you want to do? Grab a pint?"

Back to top Go down
Kodomo, Kei

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:41 am

Kei was paying strict attention to them as they spoke. It was like him to do more seeing and hearing than speaking. His inner child had started worming it's way back in. During the entire thing, it half amused Kei that he had never let go of his stuffed animal. Not once had he so much as removed his arm from holding it gently to his chest. Then again, there had been so little he had had to do. It had amounted to him running away from the mist, then attacking with his Suiton. The entirety of the fight had been so small that Kei hadn't even needed to let go of his plushie. Kei held the sea turtle plushie towards his chest, nuzzling the soft head with his cheek as he listened. It was ironic, really, that he had not let go of it during that fight. The high ranking jutsu he had used clashed so horibly with him holding a plushie that he had to refrain from giggling.

”That was Yuudai Uchiha, leader of the main Uchiha clan, and also the figurehead for the organization that calls itself Torehaka. He is treated as the leader of the group for most intents and purposes, and I strongly advise against ever risking a fight with him, even should he be outnumbered. We were fairly lucky that he chose not to try and fight us instead of fleeing, for the casualties would have been enormous. As for how I know him? Once upon a time I was a travelling companion with him. Long ago.” Why was he going so far? Kei felt slightly insulted. As if he had just called Kei pathetic, when he had used less chakra, and taken the fewest actions, and still not so much as gotten grazed. And that was with a plushie in one hand. Though a modest person that hurt Kei. It was as if he stood there insulting him by saying that Yuudai so far outmatched them that they were lucky he chose to flee. Yuudai was an idiot with just barely enough common sense to flee. Kei saw no reason for these exaggerations of his power. Only someone skilled at judging emotions and well familiar with kei was likely tell that this mildly hurt him. But he was the type to ignore such things untill adult mode was not needed anymore.

”As for who The Doctor is… I fear speaking of him, but that you may surrender before he even arrives. But it is only right if there is any chance he may come here on his own that you be warned. The man… Rather the creature, known as The Doctor, is the embodiment of all that is evil and wrong with the world. He is perhaps the most powerful ninja on the face of the planet at the moment. He is the true leader of the Torehaka, and Yuudai is his right hand man. If Yuudai really tattles to The Doctor, and he comes here personally… I’m sorry, but the only thing I could suggest is preparing an army to fight him, and then preparing to lose that army. Then, when he is hopefully weakened even by just a fragment, you personally battle him and hope that when you find he won’t die, you can at least weaken him enough that he’ll flee after your death" Again Kei suffered a pang of hurt. Not for himself, but for Moku. He easily suppressed it in adult mode. Yet part of him raged about how everyone was underestimating this village. They were shinobi. No doctor was so powerful that he was unbeatable. Kei glanced towards Mokusei for a moment, trying to impart the sense that this bothered him. Yes Moku wasn't the most attentive kage, nor was he the most serious or dutiful. But everyone who counted knew that he could protect his village whenever it was needed. And he felt a pang of hurt for someone so vastly underestimating Mokusei. ”As you know now, my name is Iyasu. I am Shodai Raikage, leader of Kumokagure, Village Hidden in the Clouds."

"First off, I would like to know more about your and Yuudai's history with one another. Secondly, how do I know you aren't lying to meabout this Doctor? Sure you scared Yuudai off, and yes I know of Torehaka, but where is the proof?

And finally, you have either overestimated the abilities of the Doctor, or underestimated my village. I understand "understanding your opponent's power allows you to win" but your doing is not accepting his strength. You are idolising him, exaggerating his power. You say if he comes I should prepare an army, and then be prepared to send that army to be slaughtered. Is that what you would do, as Kage? Because it is most certainly not the way of Seikogakure. If the Doctor comes, whenever that time may be, we will be ready, and it won't be my army vs him, it won't be me vs him, it'll be Seikogakure, the whole village, against him. I will be the only one in the village to fight him, but the people around me, those I'll be fighting for, they will also be participating in their battles, whether those battles be against Torehaka, or in repairing the village. Seikogakure will not be defeated."

Kei nodded sternly into his plushie. Yes. No one should underestimate the Tetsukage. It was a mistake Iyasu had to learn about, and rectify it. When Moku dispatched this doctor, Kei would have to ensure Iyasu give the full apology that was obviously needed. Though the idea of Moku fighting this man along displeased Kei a bit. Kei knew, objectively, that as a medic his skills were perhaps not what such a battle required. And yet at time he would desperately want to help Moku. Despite his wandering, he had a liking for the Tetsukage. Anything that harmed him would earn Kei's ire in return. Kei momentarily debated introducing himself, but found it was pointlessly giveng out information not required of him at this time. If Moku wanted him to introduce himself, he would upon receiving some signal. For now, he would speak least to be most often heard. "Right, now that that's over with. Yuudai's gone, so what do you want to do? Grab a pint?" Kei got ready, and would follow Moku when he left, in-case he was needed or could be of use.

Kodomo, Kei
Seikogakure
S Rank

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   

Back to top Go down

Why do i always get stuck with this stuff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2