HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Why do i always get stuck with this stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:55 am

Yuudai had traveled for days to end up here, The village of Seikogakure home of the senju and a lot of head aches for TD. Yuu had been sent here because TD had apparently had a "Package" delivered and need Yuu to pick it up. He was wearing his normal attire for missions a short sleeve shirt with faded blue jeans. His sword were in there normal spots. two of them including his large sword sat on his back in an X formation. The others were fastened to either side of him. He was also donning a black cloak to conceal himself as he walked. After all he was still a criminal about to probably pick something illegal up.

When he arrived at the building the man asked for he code to which Yuu responded with a drawn sword and said "Give me the damn package or lose an arm". The man motioned him through with no more questions. He went inside where a man handed him a small box and left the room. Yuu shook his head and left to go explore the village a bit before he left on his journey back.

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:16 am

Kei was in his standard clothing, being a pair of brown pants and a similar shirt, which matched his chocolate brown hair and eyes. Over the short sleeved shirt he wore a flak jacket of the same color. And of course his belt with tool containers attached. Overall he was chocolate brown, with red accents. He had an odd sense of style to be honest. But that was not anywhere near the oddest thing about him. For one, he was a ninja, not just a ninja, but a 61 year old ninja. And if that was not odd enough, he was a 61 year old S rank ninja, then when you add in the fact that he looked between 4 and 6 years old, and stood only 3 feet 6 inches tall, well, Kei is the master of weirdness. And, like all those of his bloodline, he combined his odd appearance with the fact that he was very childish. He was carrying a plushie in one hand, a large sea turtle. This gave him the look, despite the flak jacket and weapon belt, of a child dressed up in a fake flak jacket, pretending to be a ninja. Why, those pouches were probably full of cardboard shuriken or candy!

That was the obvious impression. He would be wearing gloves and a headband, but as he was just in the village, it seemed unnecessary. Kei had been playing a game with actual children, hide and seek. And with 61 years of hiding and seeking expirience, he was a master. However he always feigned taking time and pretending to look that way he didn't ruin everyone's fun. But as he crossed to the other side of the road, a powerful chakra read out like a beacon. But he could sense everyone's chakra within a mile, and, being an adviser to the tatsukage, he had seen stronger to be sure. It was not the amount or strength of the chakra that surprised him, but the very nature of it. Even from a distance it rang out, clear as a bell, screaming "evil." It was all dark purples and black, he could tell, even from a distance. He had just ended the last round of hide and seek, and so he ran off towards the signature, jumping onto the roof, then continuing from roof to roof, running towards the nature. Hopefully the kage was near, but Kei suspected his sensory ability was stronger, though he was not sure. And this was a very large village. He ran towards it, well, jumping mostly, it was his duty to be sure nothing came of this. The last thing he needed as a fight or murder in the village. Kei got near the evil chakra source, only to find a man in a black cloak and blue jeans. Simple attire, but there was no way to tell what he would do. With all luck, this ninja wasn't a sensory type. Kei drew closer, coming to reside on the opposite side of the street, looking closely, observing first and foremost.

~Active Characters

Kiritsu, Jiyuu ~ SS Rank ~ Master of the Lotus Brotherhood.

Kodomo, Kei ~ S Rank ~ Advisor to the Tatsukage
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:26 am

Yuudai was walking through the village and saw a vender selling noodles, Yuu had not eaten that day so he walked over and got a bowl and continued down the street. Before he knew it a strange presence was coming toward him. He did not recognize who it was but whoever they were they had a massive amount of chakra that rivaled Yuudai's. He stood still and focused and confirmed what he had been afraid of....it was coming toward him. Yuu was not alarmed by that fact. He had been on a country wide hit list for years it was no surprise for him to get into fights with hunter ninja in the middle of the town square but this time was different. Yuu had TD's package to worry about, Yuu did not even want to think about what would happen if it got damaged.

Yuu was still standing still when the presence stopped they were no more then 20 feet away. But when Yuu looked all he could see was a child in that direction. He thought he was going mad, He looked for the person who was giving it off but could only find the young boy starring at him quite intently. Yuu walked over to him and said "Alright ill bite how the hell are you projecting that much chakra". This was unnerving to Yuu, How a young boy no older then 6 had as much chakra as him.

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:40 am

Kie saw the bowl of noodles he had. Well, at least he was being reasonable, and not murdering people in the street. Even closer, Kei could see the purple and black chakra swirling around him. It was more evil looking closer, as  he could make out the ominous dancing movements of the chakra, like a flame it danced, and the movements seemed more eerie than normal chakra. But that could be due to the colors only. Then this man approached him, as if appraising him, some unknown conundrum about Kei he wanted to answer. Kei would normally assume it was just that a child was watching him so closely, when he didn't look so extraordinary, though the cloak was perhaps a little out of place, not very much so. What about Kei earned the attention? Perhaps he had seen him jumping on the roofs to reach this street? But it was then that what Kei had hoped as not true was confirmed.

"Alright ill bite how the hell are you projecting that much chakra" Kei managed a smile, not an easy task as he was wary of that chakra. Some small part of his mind had yet to fully transition into adult mode, and it yearned to answer instead. Kei could think of no way to deny that much information. "Because I am a jounin silly." He said in his usual voice, which matched his body. It rang out higher than an adult voice, and potently childish. It was obvious that he was indeed a sensory ninja. The question made that abundantly clear. There was no way he could deny what he had said anyway, it was obvious he was at least that rank. And that was his official ranking after all. Kei wanted to avoid a fight, it would just get civilians hurt, and damage buildings. So he managed his childish smile, eying him in a curious way, as if waiting for his move.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:58 am

Yuudai got his answer but it was not one he was expecting "Because I am a jounin silly.". Of course it had to be a midget jounin that looked like a gosh damn lolly. Yuu sighed and said "Well i would say that was a joke due to your appearance but by the amount of chakra you are sending out i would guess that would be around the correct rank". Yuu turned and began to walk back toward the street and walk down the road again.

Yuu was still thinking about that jounin, That guy could not have been any older then six and yet he has that much chakra. It still baffled him, Had he gotten special ability's, Was he one of those things like his boss a Jinchuriki, Or was he not what he seemed. Either way it was over and Yuu was on his way.

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:11 am

Kei waited calmly, watching him. He looked at Kei for a moment, and spoke."Well i would say that was a joke due to your appearance but by the amount of chakra you are sending out i would guess that would be around the correct rank" Kei considered how to answer, but he turned around and began to walk away. It was Kei's duty to keep an eye on threats to the village, so he would have to at least keep the ninja under observation from a distance at least. But it would be easier closer, and he didn't want him walking off and getting into trouble. And because it was his duty, it was best to stop him from just walking off to roam the village with no one around to make sure he was causing no problems. As he took barely 2 steps, Kei spoke again himself. "How did you come by that ominous and malevolent purple and black chakra? I have not seen that type so clearly before." It was giving away his own sensory abilities, but he had probably deduced he had some tracking methods as he had found this man in the first place. And he had sensed him coming towards him, no doubt it was clear he had sensory capabilities. There was no point not making it still more obvious. Kei still kept his plushie in one hand, his other free. He made no aggressive movements, merely watching and observing. Should this turn into a fight, he could make it obvious with a burst of lightning into the air, no doubt drawing all attention and alerting the other ninja. But all Kei wanted was for this to be a simple enough venture into town for this ninja, without violence.

~Active Characters

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:41 am

Yuudai turned with a but of a smirk on his face and said "My chakra huh i developed this after i witnessed my teammates getting murdered in front of me which made my psyche snap and i went on a killing spree and slaughtered the two ninja who killed them". Yuu hoped his answer had helped educate another young mind in the interesting facts of his life. He smiled as he again turned to leave as he wished to look around the village some before his departure. But before he did he turned and said "Alright so you asked your question now here is mine what up with the lolly body. You look 6 but i can tell you are not by your chakra".

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 am

Kei had not really expected an answer to that question. Perhaps violence would insue, or perhaps it would be ignored. Perhaps mostly insults or the threat of violence if he continued. But he gave what seemed to be an honest answer. "My chakra huh i developed this after i witnessed my teammates getting murdered in front of me which made my psyche snap and i went on a killing spree and slaughtered the two ninja who killed them" Kei's smile slid off his face as he began thinking that over. Just having your comrades killed in action would not do that, there must be more to the story. But there was always the possibility he was mentally unstable already and that just caused a psychotic break. But surely they would know he was mentally ill before promoting him. If that was the case, he was a great actor to fool his teachers. Kei cast that asside as all pure speculation and of little use. he was in full adult mode now.

Again, he seemed to almost leave, but this time it was he that stopped himself, not a statement or question of Kei's. "Alright so you asked your question now here is mine what up with the lolly body. You look 6 but i can tell you are not by your chakra" Kei sighed and arranged a smile on his face. There was little harm to be done answering the question though. It was obvious he came from the kodomo bloodline. The only reason he didn't know must be a lack of seeing them before. "I am not 6, but 61 years old. It is a...birth defect of my bloodline, we not only live much longer lives, but we never grow older than this physically. I will be this way until I die." There was no need to hide it. He managed to arrange a smile on his face. "to be honest, it's not entirely just physicaly either." Kei said, nodded toward the plushie he had in one hand, held against his chest in a one armed hug. He hadn't bothered to move that arm yet. He had largely forgotten it in adult mode.

~Active Characters

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Yuu listened to the boy or should he say man speak and when he was finished he said "Huh a clan of people who never age no matter how old they get...interesting". Yuu rubbed his chin and said "Mind answering me one more question why are you following me, I understand i have an "Evil" Aura but i am bothering nobody and have committed no crime yet you track me as if i am a threat to you". Yuu smirked at the man and said "Why may that be my good sir". Then he leaned up against the wall to await an answer

OOC: Sorry it is so short been busy today ill try to make the next longer

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Kodomo, Kei

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Kei was not entirely sure if he should have said so much. But once again he found himself in a place where lying was pointless, as anyone with half a brain could deduce it fairly easily. It was almost like denying you were reading the book propped open on your lap with your eyes looking at it. It was pointless for him to not reveal the obvious. "Huh a clan of people who never age no matter how old they get...interesting" Kei had to admit that most found it to be interesting. What was more interesting was that as of yet, everyone had not seemed to observe what most people thought was a 5 or 6 year old just talking with some stranger who clearly was on no relation. Kei half hoped the people had learned he was not a small child, but hope was pointless, and he dismissed it. "Mind answering me one more question why are you following me, I understand i have an "Evil" Aura but i am bothering nobody and have committed no crime yet you track me as if i am a threat to you." He seemed to be smirking as well, which would irritate Kei on occasion, but he was in a good mood."Why may that be my good sir" Kei debated for a half second, but again, the answer was something easily deduced, so he stood nothing to gain by keeping a secret that wasn't really a secret. "Because it is my job to ensure no violence does happen. Village ninja are tasked with protecting the peace, and that means observing anyone who might threaten it. In addition making sure nothing illegal or dangerous gets in or out." It must be odd to most people, hearing serious talk coming from a small child, with the voice of a small child. Kei kept a close eye on him, and his soup and package.

(( OoC: You never said you concealed that package, so I assume Kei can see it just fine, as you mentioned picking it up, then getting soup, but never hiding it. I will edit it to fix if you can point it out to me, where you said you hid it.))

Kodomo, Kei
Seikogakure
S Rank

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Yuudai nodded and smiled before saying "Well my good sir i can assure you i mean you nor this village any harm and i am just here picking up a package for a friend of mine who has gone ill and could not pick it up". Yuudai simply put on a smile and awaited a response from the man. If he decided to act civil Yuu would as well, But the reverse is also true if he decided to become a barbarian and pick a fight Yuu would not back down either. Keeping in mind Yuu did not trust this man as far as he could throw him (And that is actually pretty far) He held the package close to him so as to not leave it open for the elderly man to grab at. He simply looked at the man and awaited what he would say.

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Kodomo, Kei

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Kei was having a bit of a problem here. These was no need to fight, and that was clear. But at the same time, he needed to keep this quiet and peaceful. There was no need for violence that would just hurt villagers. Kei listened to him speak. He found it hard to believe. What would make a mane so evil just sit back and do it peacefully? Something was odd here. The package? That made sense. But he had no real evidence about that. "Well my good sir i can assure you i mean you nor this village any harm and i am just here picking up a package for a friend of mine who has gone ill and could not pick it up" Kei smiled slightly. "I see no reason why this can't be peaceful. But you must realize someone is going to be keeping an eye on you, no matter where you are in this village. That said, there is no reason to fight you. It would be a waste of energy for both of us." And with that, Kei stopped talking. His plushie was still hugged to his chest by one arm, and he did not make any effort to move it, giving it a little extra squeeze at the slight feeling of relief.

Kodomo, Kei
Seikogakure
S Rank

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:36 pm

OOC: Sorry i am getting bored of just talking...it goes against Yuu's character, So let's have a little battle don't worry nobody dies...though i do need an arm for TD (But you can regrow it so...Yeah) Hope you don't mind the battle.

Yuu smiled at the man and nodded and began to step away before smiling and turning about 10 feet away "You said you came from the kodomo bloodline am i right? I do apologize for this but...my master has a thing for bloodlines...a hobby if you will and he would give me quite the scolding if i told him i meet somebody like you and did not attempt to get some DNA so....Sorry". And with that he drew Sakanade from his sheath and focused his chakra to make his signature pink smoke begin to spew out of the blade. Once inhaled it would have some very troublesome effects on the opponent. Yuu smiled as he watched the mist begin to flow around in every direction and began to laugh an evil cackle of darkness and sin. Then he drew Takaoni and awaited for his moment to strike.

Sakanade:

Takaoni:

Chakra Used 1225/1250" />" />

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Kodomo, Kei

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:22 am

Kei kept a close eye on him. He didn't trust anyone with this type of chara as far as he could throw them. And as he couldn't throw anyone at all, well...that said something. He had already resolved himself to be careful. It was obvious that you could never trust someone whose very chakra screamed "evil, sick, and twisted." Heck a genin would have been able to tell that by sheer instinct. Kei listened as he spoke. "You said you came from the kodomo bloodline am i right? I do apologize for this but...my master has a thing for bloodlines...a hobby if you will and he would give me quite the scolding if i told him i meet somebody like you and did not attempt to get some DNA so....Sorry." Now anyone with half a grain of common sense could see what was coming. The evil chakra alone told you to expect an attack. But Kei didn't even wait past "I do apologize". He immediately moved into action. He quickly ran off,  quickly away from him, before he half way finished speaking.

Thanks to his great speed and reaction time, Kei sprinted, employing all his speed. And it helped that he was faster than most others his rank. He didn’t waste much time, as he had retreated before he had even finished taling, let alone drawing his sword. Kei quickly, again with his great reaction time and reflexes, pulled out several barbed senbon, each laced with his hallucinogenic poison. The few he had tested it with, before applying the antidote, spoke of the amazing hallucinations of psychodelic nature attached to the poison. He flung 5 barbed senbon into the growing pink cloud, thankful that his speed had enabled him to get out of range of the smoke, before it even got close to him. Doubtless someone his rank had more than just smoke in mind for that weapon.

(( OoC: Yay math. Combat guide says S rank can move 34 mph and my 25% boost gives it 42.5 (rounded up to 43 as gen taught me.) mph. Which translates at 19.222 meters per second. combined with you telling me in chat that it expands up to 15 feet per post, which is just over 4m, in an entire post which at S rank is dang fast pace. Wow, that is nearly 20 meters in a second.))

Barbed Senbon:

Scs:

Poison on the Barbed Senbon:

Chakra Pool: 1563 (100%)

Edited: I edited it at 9:51 pm my time, for typo reasons. Typo's are ugly in rp's.

Kodomo, Kei
Seikogakure
S Rank

Last edited by Kodomo, Kei on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo fixing)
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:17 am

Yuudai watched as the man ran off out of the range of his smoke. Yuu was a bit disappointed he did not want to stay and fight. He watched as 5 Senbon flew through the air toward him. He simply raised his large sword up to block them and sighed. "Come on you are no fun". He said in a rather sarcastic and childish voice. Then he noticed some kids gathering around and unintentionally falling prey to his smoke. Yuu smiled and said "Oh looked some new friends to play with". Yuu walked over to the now delusional people and said "Hey guys you ever played hot potato, Here ill make it hot and you be the potatos OK here we go". Yuu turned and smiled one more time before weaving a long line of hand signs and then blowing out a large stream of fire around the children.

It was only a few moments before he heard the first blood curdling scream from a child. Oh how you could hear his skin sizzling and poping as he fried in the flame. The smell was something between burned pop corn and beef jerkey. Yuu licked his lips and said "You better hurry back through the mist and save your kids friends or there not gonna be happy.". Then he let out a cackle that would make your ears pop as he waited.

Fire Release:

Chakra Used 1050/1250

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Kodomo, Kei

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:20 am

Kei was wary. What had that odd fog been? Surely at his power level, it wasn't just colored fog. But what to do about it. He noticed the loo on his face. What was it about him? Boredom? Irritation? It was as if this was not at all going to plan. And why not? He had to worry about village ninja descending on him now. "Come on you are no fun" But it was then that Kei saw a nearby child, standing dazed Kei foresaw what was cumming. That ominous chakra, it screamed of an evil, twisted nature. It was obvious that as soon as the child saw his attention, this was not going to go well. Even genin could sense blood-lust coming from a person, and this person's look just screamed blood-lust.

"Oh looked some new friends to play with" Kei had already seen the child. Though he had not looked directly at it as an instinct to not raise his awareness more than he might already be aware. But ninjas of his caliber were always aware of those nearby, and Kei had never had to consciously consider it to now this man was aware. "Hey guys you ever played hot potato, Here ill make it hot and you be the potatos OK here we go." Kei stood where he was. Fire. If Kei had not been in his fully adult mode by now, he would have cried for sure. But for now, his adult mind was being logical. He was taking hostages, and this was just proof that he wasn't bluffing. His intention was clear. Kei would either sacrifice himself, or he would destroy all the civilians and children in this part of the village. Kei did not even need to think as he retreated a little further, performing high speed hand seals. There was fire, he would put it out. That was all there was to it. A massive surge of water burst forth into existence, and surged forward, towards this vile ninja...and the civilians near him. It sent the civilians who could, running in a panic. It would flood a huge chunk of the village. But there was no choice. It was flood some of the village, injure many civilians, or risk him burning down half the village. Normal jounin could not stand against this ninja. He would kill them for sport just to get at Kei. Best he injure and possibly kill some of the civilians, than for him to kill far more.

As the water materialized and surged forth, Kei just heard: "You better hurry back through the mist and save your kids friends or there not gonna be happy." Anyone could tell what he wanted without him speaking. He had made his point before he even set them on fire. It was a sure thing that if he survived this, he would break down and cry for a fair while later, when the situation was such that adult mode was no longer needed. For now, everything was wet, all the houses no doubt were flooded, but the ground was soaked, the people were soaked, but the fires were gone, and a few kids dead. Sure people were flying around clutching broken legs and arms, but those could be healed. "How much DNA do you need, and why?" Though as a medical ninja of his abilities, he knew what that could do. This could be bad without help.

Water Collision Destruction:

SC:

Charkra Pool: 1413

Kodomo, Kei
Seikogakure
S Rank

Back to top Go down
Iyasu Nagano

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:24 am

As an enormous crash was heard from somewhere in the city by a man. He wasn't an impressive looking man, though he was tall. Anyone who looked at him would likely not even think twice of the passing stranger. His striped hat was far from unusual, though those with curious eyes might try to peer into the shadow it created across the upper part of his face. The darkness obscured everyone above the bridge of his nose, most importantly his eyes. He was not the wielder of some mysterious Doujutsu that changed the appearance of his optical spheres. As a deep rage simmered in the man with the striped hat, his eyes were the only indicator of it, their stormy look enough to scare off anyone who might be able to pierce the black veil of shadows his hat provided. As he continued to walk the streets of the village, minutes before the crash occurred, he spoke nothing, only his thoughts and eyes betraying his frustration.

He'd lost track of the man he had been trying to follow. He'd been led to this place, the great Seikōgakure, The Village Hidden in the Steelworks, home of most famously the great Senju clan and lead by none other than the Tetsukage. While this was the first time that the man in the hat had visited the place, he'd heard interesting tales of it. A city made mostly of metal, guarded by the mysterious forest he'd traveled through as he followed his target. It housed quite the interesting set of ninja clans, fitting the dualistic nature of the village. The Senju clan, proud wielders of the legendary Mokuton techniques, manipulators of wood and protectors of life. There were even rumors that it had originated from an ancient god-like ninja, who had fought wars both in life and death. How much of that was true, the man in the hat wasn't sure, though the stories he'd been told by The Doctor in their time together suggested that there was a root of reality in the legends.

The man in the green hat was wearing a matching outfit. Dark green pants and a dark green shirt, both a little bit baggy, allowing him some room to store tools as he saw fit. Over these items of clothing was his favorite black cloak, the repeating diamonds on the bottom of it a stark contrast with their white glow in the sun. It gave him the look of a reasonably wealthy traveler, maybe some kind of trinket salesmen or a medicine man. The latter would be closer to his real abilities, but the man in the hat rarely gave people reason guess what secrets he held. Instead he liked to come across more as the eccentric man who buys children treats on a whim, and play with them. He got plenty of strange looks, but it left people off-guard at times. While it didn't work all the time, it gave him some to go unnoticed. Often that was the man in the hat's only goal, as he traveled through places, to be memorable, but at the same time have no one recognize him.

This goal was no on his mind today, and no doubt there would be people who remembered the angry aura he gave off today. However that anger was shaken quickly by an explosive sound coming from somewhere else in the village. Using the trademark hat to keep the sun out of his eyes, the man looked around, and saw a telltale black and gray line piercing the blue of the sky. Smoke. But it already thinning now, and some simple deduction suggested that the fire that had been burning was just put out. A bomb maybe? But even as that thought left the blonde haired man he knew it was wrong. He could feel, now that his mind wasn't distracted, enormous levels of chakra being released in that direction. There was a fight going on, and if the man's experience was right, he recognized one of the sources of chakra. The evil tinged aura was hard to forget, especially now that it was no longer being suppressed by its owner.

The serious expression that was captured on the man's visage remained while he began racing towards the source of chakra. It was actually rather close to one of the city's walls. As he neared it with cautious speed, he saw water flooding the streets, some of it still rolling down alleys and through yards as it found a way to lower ground. The storm drains were unable to take in so much water, and in fact many of them were already clogged by all manner of obstructions, forced there by the pressure of so much fluid. Moving at his speed, the man in the hat arrived at the scene of the fight about forty-five seconds after the release of the water. Still being careful to suppress his own chakra, the man looked on, two kunai in either hand having appeared almost magically from his coat. He prepared himself to throw them. He was unable to do anything other than that without breaking his suppression, which despite trying to lower his power levels to even less, made him appear to be of the relative power of a Chuunin.

Waiting now to absorb what was happening, Iyasu, the Shodai Raikage, founder of Kumokagure, host to the Five-Tailed Stag, and sworn enemy to Yuudai Uchiha and his master The Doctor, prepared to enter the fray. It was unlikely either man would give a moment's notice to someone with his current apparent chakra levels. Iyasu intended to use this to his advantage, and react the instant he saw an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:24 am

Yuu simply smiled as the man ran by and cast his jutsu, He jumped up onto a roof top to avoid the water then hopped back down to hear "How much DNA do you need, and why?".
Yuu smiled and said "Hmm a hand would do and as for the reason my master is a....Collector of special DNA. And if you are afraid that i will turn back on the kids again i only did that the first time because you ran away". Yuu simply smiled and nodded before saying "So what will it be A hand and i leave or maybe i should stick around and see the town a bit". Yuu said while laughing a bit. He was going to leave but it was up to the man whether he would be leaving with a hand or a body.

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Mokusei Senju
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:00 am

Finally back in the village, Mokusei ran towards where he had seen the plume of fire, and the overpowering stench of decay and burning flesh that soon followed made him gag. Who would do this, burn innocent children. The Four Tailed had made him move along from the battle between Ryu and the other fighter, and he had come back to the village after walking through jungles, forests, and the ruins of his once great home: Kitai.

Wearing his black robe, his haori, and his kimono on top of that, sprinting was not fun, but as he reached the epicentre of the smell, he felt water under his sandals, which must have been the aftermath of the water jutsu that put out the fire. There were corpses, black and charred, some just ashes. They were children, whoever had done this had burned children alive, not just any children, but children of Seikogakure. He had incurred the wrath of the Tetsukage, and he was soon going to wish he hadn't.

Looking around, Mokusei quickly noticed Kei, who had said something that the Tetsukage couldn't hear, but as he focussed, he saw the other man, and he heard him. He was collecting special DNA, and wanted Kei's hand to keep him out of the village. Kei could easily grow back the limb, but giving that power to another, someone like this monster, was not going to happen. As the man finished asking if he would leave with a hand, or stay and "look around" the village, his ill intent obvious as he wanted his point to get across. It was then Mokusei revealed himself to the two of them, stepping out in front of his advisor to face the man, before speaking, "How about we do choice number three: You leave the village now, without any DNA, and I don't return to you the damage you did to those children tenfold. You are not getting his DNA, so you can go tell your master that." Mokusei would not allow anything in his village to be taken, be it a hand, or a life. However, he was fine with taking a life from someone not of the village, who intended harm upon them, that was his job, as the Tetsukage. He cast off his kimono and haori, wearing now only his black fighting gear as he waited for the man's response.

Back to top Go down
Kodomo, Kei

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:06 am

Kei was watching this man intent. He had avoided the water collision destruction jutsu without much effort. But it wasn't meant to kill him. It was meant for 2 things. Firstly, it was meant to put out the fires, and stop the desication of the chared bodies of the children. It had done that marvelously. Secondly, it had been to set up for other water ninjutsu. That smoke-emitting sword was not good. Any idiot could tell that this was going to go badly if he got in it. And many would think that if a Kodomo could rightly say "any idiot" could do something, considering they looked between 4 and 6 years old, that just heightened the point. But he was not at all going to let this stand. He had murdered children in cold blood. Kei is a calm person, willing to help out others. But killing of children was as bad and foul to a Kodomo as it was to a parent. Let alone to torture them and enjoy their pain. It was beyond him. It was beyond his understanding and he wasn't sure he wanted to understand such a mind.

"Hmm a hand would do and as for the reason my master is a....Collector of special DNA. And if you are afraid that i will turn back on the kids again i only did that the first time because you ran away" Kei was amazingly taken aback by that. He had only done that because Kei had dodged what any half-wit could see coming? No. Kei had seem the smiling on his face when he did it. He loved doing it. Kei was convinced of that fact. He had been looking for an excuse, that was all. And Kei would have to be a fool to think he wouldn't continue killing children. Kei wasn't a fool. "So what will it be A hand and i leave or maybe i should stick around and see the town a bit" Kei was not fooled. Anyone could tell that if Kei maimed himself, he would just enjoy himself against an opponent who was not able to defend himself. But his ploy worked! He could feel it. His sensory abilities alerting him to the intricately familiar chakra rushing towards them. Mokusei was coming. There was no doubt. His play for time had worked. Moku was almost here. He was moving amazingly quickly.

He landed just in front of Kei. Kei had always admired the aura one could cast. And the aura of power and fear he seemed to radiate. Kei had no doubt he has seen the bodies. Nothing else could generate so much of an obvious "go the fuck away or die. NOW" aura. He radiated that furious, powerful aura. Anyone could see, if they saw him, the power he had. "How about we do choice number three: You leave the village now, without any DNA, and I don't return to you the damage you did to those children tenfold. You are not getting his DNA, so you can go tell your master that." Kei jumped back, allowing Moku whatever room he needed. His face carefully neutral, thinking. First, they needed to combine their efforts. He began thinking. He needed to end this now. Further fighting would only cause more lives to be wounded. But first, he would give this man time. Would he leave now? Or would he die? Kei got himself into a ready stance, without hestitating, the instant he jumped backwards. He had both hands free and clear. He would not hesitate to use his own body as a distraction or shield for Moku, but knew it would not come to that. This man would leave, or die. He had supreme confidence that between the two of them, this man would die. But Kei found it hard to imagine him leaving. And found it hard to imagine Moku just letting him leave even if he did take that course. Kei kept his body loose and relaxed, ready to fight, but allowing Moku to rule the situation, as was his right and duty as the tetsukage, let alone the Shodai Tetukage. But he thought he would fight. This man was not the type to run. He ddn't seem the type to run from a fight. Kei positioned himself even more, heightening his reflexes, preparing to dodge or to attack. But there was more chakra. A chuunin? He was not aware for sure, but he was busy. "Chuunin! evacuate the civilians!"

Kodomo, Kei
Seikogakure
S Rank

Back to top Go down
Iyasu Nagano

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:31 pm

How had Iyasu managed to ignore this other chakra?  It was truly enormous, coming closer to matching Iyasu's own chakra levels than any others.  The wielder of this chakra had a stature to match his chakra levels, being a veritable giant.  Iyasu was a generally tall man, but the newcomer loomed over him entirely.  He was wearing a straw hat, a sakkat specifically.  His flowing kimono that he had on the outside of his clothes was a gentle pink color with a few odd patterns across the upper part of it.  Beneath it were more classically colored clothes.  A white haori covered the giant's black robes, a black diamond pattern at the bottom of the otherwise white robe were similar to Iyasu's own cloak, though the colors were inverted in comparison.    Even if Iyasu wasn’t a minor genius in his own right, it would be quite easy to figure out that this man must be the Tetsukage, leader of Seikōgakure and if his chakra was anything to go by, a Jinchuuriki as well, though which beast he had in himself was impossible to deduce at this point.

The Tetsukage had arrived a few moments before Iyasu himself had, and was placed across the way from the Raikage which ended up placing Yuudai between the two of them.  The taller man spoke, threatening Yuudai.  "How about we do choice number three: You leave the village now, without any DNA, and I don't return to you the damage you did to those children tenfold. You are not getting his DNA, so you can go tell your master that."  It was doubtless that Yuudai was feeling edgy now.  He was probably on-par with the ninja who looked like a toddler, though how such a young looking ninja could possibly manage to have such immense power was yet to be seen.  However Iyasu knew Yuudai.  The two of them had been travelling companions at one time, and because of that he knew the power of the swords that the Uchiha wielded.  At least a little of it.  They held terrifying Genjutsu based effects.

While between the three other ninja here, Yuudai would undoubtedly be killed if a fight broke out, Iyasu knew that he wouldn’t be the only life taken.  The Raikage was confident in his own ability to heal his injuries, but without knowing the abilities of the others near him, and should Yuudai go all out it would lead to serious injury and probably death.  Plus if the bodies that had flowed down the streets, now doubling as a stream, were any indication then Yuudai had already killed a few people.  It could only end in devastation if the Doujutsu user remained and a true battle began.  So it meant that Yuudai had to leave.  Maybe a fight could be brought about later, but for the time being, peaceful measures had to be taken.  When the small ninja shouted for him to clear the non-combatants, Iyasu took action.  Leaping down from his perch, but still within sight range of the other three ninja, Iyasu threw one of his kunai as he laid his hand down on the ground.

While suppressing his chakra he had been unable to use any jutsu.  However now that he placed one of his seals on the wet ground, the water already washing the visible mark away, his power would be released.  Iyasu didn’t bother looking at the others for their reaction, though he could internally admit to showing off a bit.  He wasn’t a particularly proud man but at the same time he could certainly enjoy impressing people around him where possible.  He timed it so that the thrown kunai soared over where Yuudai was standing, rather high in the air, he placed the seal and then used his most secret jutsu.  Without a sound, he disappeared from his current location and appeared next to the kunai in the air, snatching it in a single practice sweep of his arm and throwing his second one down to the ground, about ten feet from where Yuudai was standing, the second blade clinking against the ground as Iyasu used his technique again.

In the short few instants that it had taken this to happen, Iyasu had used the Flying Thunder God technique twice and was now standing quite casually on the ground, in the middle of the commotion.  Drawing his fan from inside his robes in a rather casual manner, as well as his cane, while storing his kunai, he looked at Yuudai.  ”Hello Yuudai.”  The greeting was rather casual.  Very little needed to be said between the two of them, as it was almost a guarantee that Iyasu’s former companion would realize the situation and choose to extract himself.  However even as Iyasu sought eye contact with Yuudai, he was prepared for a fight, on the slim chance the other man felt it had to happen.  As much as Iyasu wanted to capture or kill Yuudai, he couldn’t really risk upsetting The Doctor.  Not with the leverage that the leader of the Torehaka had.

Waiting now to see how things changed, Iyasu was prepared and observing everything around him, on edge, but using his fan to keep his lower face hidden, his shadow cloaked eyes the only visible part of his face.  Should things turn, it would be a simple manner to enter the fight, the seal he had first placed giving him somewhere to move to should that be necessary.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Yuudai stood waiting for a answer but by the look on the mans face he was not going to abide by Yuu's request. Yuu sighed and said "It is sad that you feel that way". Yuu was preparing to strike when he felt a large presence coming toward him, The chakra was bursting like a lighthouse. The man dropped down in front of the other Seiko ninja but Yuu could tell before he was even close that the man was far from a ordinary ninja. He had a large power deep inside him. The man looked at Yuu and spoke "How about we do choice number three: You leave the village now, without any DNA, and I don't return to you the damage you did to those children tenfold. You are not getting his DNA, so you can go tell your master that". Yuu smirked then began to laugh quite loudly before staring at the man with the heated gaze of a fiery Demon and said "Who do you think you are you insignificant little worm, You hurt me you had better go back where you came from before i decide to burn this place to a cinder and make you watch as i tear the skin from every man, woman and child here piece by piece". Yuu was about to charge back when the other shinobi shouted "Chuunin! evacuate the civilians!". But what he got was no Chunin but the very bane of his existence. He felt the power surge from only a few feet from him "Damn how did he get this close without me sensing him". The signature kunai that hit in front of him only confirmed his fears as he saw the color of his blonde hair from underneath a white and green hat. The cane and fan combo he was known for around the world. The man stood and simply said "Hello Yuudai" It was him Iyasu Nagano the man that rivaled his master in wit and in strength. "Shit Iyasu you devil your skills at hiding have gotten better". Yuu now knew he had no chance in a head on fight. He may not have looked it but he was smarter then to fight Iyasu with the Docs Help. He simply smiled and said "Seems the odds are against me for now, But don't worry i will be back soon....and next time i am bringing A Doctor with my troops of the Torehaka". The other two men would not know what that meant but he knew Iyasu would he smiled and Body Flickered away.

Body Flicker:

Chakra used 1035/1250

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Mokusei Senju
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:00 pm

The man's reply to Mokusei was strange, he started by smirking, then laughing at him, which wasn't unusual. It was the fact that he stopped suddenly and glared at the Tetsukage, with a fiery rage. He looked, slightly insane, but more demonic than anything else. His gaze did nothing to affect the will of Mokusei, but then he spoke, asking very strange things like who Mokusei thought he was, and, hilariously, telling him to go back to where he came from, before he turned the village to cinders, along with everyone inside the village. Now that was funny, Mokusei started laughing, until a voice within him shouted, Moku, watch yourself rollin' rollin'. Someone approaches, another like us. I sense another tailed beast, another obstacle for us to overcome. Let's roll out. It seemed the four tailed was never going to cease with the rollin' comments, but she was right. Just at that moment, Mokusei felt a chakra pressure completely new to him, and much stronger than he was.

Then it shifted, and the presence was above them, and then again, as if whoever this was could teleport or hide their chakra. A man in green, with a hat, clogs, and a fan, not to mention his cane. This figure had been described to Mokusei before: The Raikage, leader of the only other known hidden ninja village: Kumogakure. He definitely had the power for it, but he said one thing. "Hello Yuudai" Mokusei figured this was the name of the attacker. The Raikage's name was unknown to the Tetsukage, but that didn't last long as Yuudai told "Iyasu" that his hiding skills had gotten better. They knew each other, and quite well it seemed, but Yuudai also seemed wary of Iyasu, understandable as he was up against a Kage and a Jinchuriki, two of them if you counted Mokusei. He said that the odds were against him, but he would be back, with a doctor and the troops of Torehaka, a strange group of ninja Mokusei has heard of. He knew they had recently become stronger, but if Yuudai was a member, they were definitely a force to be reckoned with.

It was then Mokusei walked forward, and spoke, just before Yuudai could get away, "I look forward to it, Yuudai. If you think this doctor of yours will destroy this village, then you will see, on that day, how wrong you are. You underestimate the people of Seiko, and it will be one of your final mistakes." It was then he saw Yuudai make the single hand sign that showed he was leaving. Body Flicker, an unpredictable jutsu that meant Mokusei would not know exactly where he could be, and it mattered not. He would be back, so until then the village would prepare for the return. Looking over at Iyasu, Mokusei spoke in a respectful voice. "I thank you for arriving when you did, Raikage, but I must ask. That man, Yuudai, seemed to know you. I ask how is it you know him, and why did he mention this "doctor" of his. Who is he?"

Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:05 pm

~Active Characters

Back to top Go down
Kodomo, Kei

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:25 pm

"It is sad that you feel that way" Kei kept his hace impassive as he registered that. Did he really think he could just go out and start killing people and that Kei would do nothing? Did he truly think Kei was that weak? They were both sensory ninja and both their chakra levels were the same, so why was he so vastly underestimated? It made no sense. And to put his DNA in the hands of a criminal also made no sense. Being not only a medic but a surgeon as well, he knew all too well what that could do. So why would he just give his hand over? And his argument had been just as ridiculous. 'I only killed the kids because you didn't commit sicide, and ran away instead?' Anyone could tell he enjoyed the killing, heck the expression on his face made that plain. Was that the strongest argument he could make? That was possibly the stupidest argument to persuade Kei he could have made.

But when Mokusei had arrived, he had gotten stupider. Not Kei, being a kodomo, was normally childish and never called people stupid, but he was in adult mode and every logical bone in his body laughed at the words he shot at them. "Who do you think you are you insignificant little worm, You hurt me you had better go back where you came from before i decide to burn this place to a cinder and make you watch as i tear the skin from every man, woman and child here piece by piece" Kei had to work a little to keep his face and body clear of emotion. Kei was enraged and any idiot could tell Mokusei was of a level to obliterate this man if he so chose. Perhaps Kei was biased as he was one of the few people who knew that Moku was. Still, everyone here was a chakra sensor of some quality, and surely this foul abomination could see how outmatched he was. Chakra wise they were an even match, not to mention Kei had perhaps more valuable information on him than he had on Kei. All he kenw was that Kei was the same strength, and that Kei used water release of a high rank. Kei knew he used special swords, that he had high ranking Katon, and was aparently easily provoked, not to mention cocky and arrogant and therefore likely to underestimate a foe, or multiple foes, when a 4 year old could tell that this man should run.

But a kunai suddenly appeared flying into the air, only to be caught by shinobi, apearing in thin air next to it, then another thrown near Yuudai. He appeared again, showing an odd excentric appearence, but now that he had used jtsu, Kei could sense his chakra overshadowed Mokusei, as a jounin overshadows a genin. He could make few judgements regarding actual power, but he did have far mroe chakra than anyone here. Perhaps all the other ninja's combined wold be close to his. Not to mention he was a user of what was clearly a kinjutsu.  ”Hello Yuudai.” And with that one comment he saw fear dawn on this man, who was clearly Yuudai. It was as iff Kei and Moku were ants he could effortlessly squash but this new man was a god who could just as easily squash him. "Shit Iyasu you devil your skills at hiding have gotten better" So now Kei and Moku at least had everyones name, and the only one that likely elude them was Kei's, not that it helped much. Kei put 2 and 2 together and recognized that Iyasu had been supressing his chakra down to a lower level. He had been the one Kei had mistaken for a chuunin. There was no denying that fact.

Seems the odds are against me for now, But don't worry i will be back soon....and next time i am bringing A Doctor with my troops of the Torehaka" Kei knew little about them in terms of their relevance. There were rumors they were not as they seemed, but no actal evidence Kei had seen, let alone heard of. But it's connections to Yuudai meant it was clearly an evil organization, and if he was threaten to attack Seiko then it was obviously evil at it's core. No more evidence was needed. "I look forward to it, Yuudai. If you think this doctor of yours will destroy this village, then you will see, on that day, how wrong you are. You underestimate the people of Seiko, and it will be one of your final mistakes." Kei again worked to keep his face and body neutral as he prepared. But Yuudai fled. It had taken him now only being hugely outmatched with a 4% survival chance with him and Moku, but the no possibility of escape from Iyasu. Whatever else, Kei knew he was right to fear Iyasu. After the rather idiotic ninja had fled, Kei approached Moku agian, watching and nodding as he spoke, keenly aware and alert to whatever was said. "I thank you for arriving when you did, Raikage, but I must ask. That man, Yuudai, seemed to know you. I ask how is it you know him, and why did he mention this "doctor" of his. Who is he?"

Kodomo, Kei
Seikogakure
S Rank

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do i always get stuck with this stuff   

Back to top Go down

Why do i always get stuck with this stuff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next