HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Hey, how's it goin'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neiro Kagakusha

PostSubject: Hey, how's it goin'?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:06 am

Yo, I'm Onyx! This is a bit weird and nostalgic for me since this is the first time I've had to make an introductory thread on an RP forum in... Forever ago, lol. Anyway, a little bit about myself.

I'm a casual anime/manga fan. I like imagining that I'm more than entry level, but that could just be wishful thinking. Currently my favorite series is Fairy Tail, but there will always be a special place in my heart for Naruto. It's why I'm here afterall, lol.

I'm a big gamer. My favorite genres are RPG's, adventure games and platformers, but I'll dabble in the odd shooter or strategy game too. Really whatever strikes my fancy.

Lastly, I've been roleplaying on and off for about nine years now. I definitely wouldn't consider myself a veteran since my writing skills are still sub-par, but I enjoy it and in the end, that's really all that matters.

So, that's a little bit about me. This site looks really interesting and I can't wait to get to know you guys!
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how's it goin'?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:52 am

Welcome! I'm glad to see you've decided to join us. Please bear with us, we're currently in the middle of a HUGE revamp for the site, and while roleplay is totally open, we may have some rules change a bit in the middle of things. But don't worry, I promise I'll keep things as smooth as I possibly can. Feel free to make a character and start a topic. If you have any questions or issues, I'm happy to help.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Neiro Kagakusha

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how's it goin'?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm

That's music to my ears. I'm just glad to finally be on an active RP site, lol!

Just one question, how do teams work? Are random members assigned to each other like in the series, or do people join together themselves, or are teams not even necessary at all?

Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how's it goin'?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 pm

That will end up being a decision the leader of your village or group will have to make, but the general theme we've been going with is that teams are unnecessary and if you want to be part of one, you have to make your own.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how's it goin'?   

Back to top Go down

Hey, how's it goin'?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1