HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu Akihito

PostSubject: Hey   Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Hello everyone. Call me dream ^_^ I'm a student of electronics engineering, almost done with that. Not a nerd though :p and I'm a bit of a posting freak, once I feel that I have complete or close to complete understanding the forum rules, I post like crazy. So the mods won't have to worry about my activity, though my over activity might be a problem, lol

Anyways, I'll be working on my character tomorrow. Just read the rules and still need to read a few more stuff before I start working on my character app. Hope to have fun rp'ing here.
Back to top Go down
White Fox
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you hear. Hope you find this place to your liking and can not wait to see you on the board. If you have any questions feel free to ask our lovely mods or even me Smile Enjoy

Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Welcome Dream! :D I'm one of the local mods, and someone you'll likely see a lot. Glad to see that you're looking through the rules, since I know lots of people neglect it xD
Back to top Go down
Manami

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:40 am

Welcome to NR!
I'm sure you will enjoy it in here. Smile SmileSmileSmile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey   

Back to top Go down

Hey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1