HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Hamano, Takumi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hamano

PostSubject: Hamano, Takumi   Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Playby: Spirit Albarn

Name: Hamano, takumi
Alias / Nickname: Ham, or tak.
Appearance: Takumi Hair is neck length and red, being straight, not curly. He has green eyes and a normal nose.
No piercings or scars, but he has clean straight teeth. He wears a three piece suit consisting of a black over jacket, black dress pants and inner grey shirt. He sports black, polished wingtip shoes with black laces and white socks. He wears a tie in the shape of a cross, just to liven things up.
Personality: Takumi has lived the lives of three people, A thief, a solider and a rouge As such he is conflicted in his feelings and motivations. He wants to help people, but is unsure of his ability to help. He wants to trust people, but cannot sue to betrayal. He wants to smile, and laugh; but never does. He puts out a persona of calm and collect but inside he's a mess, his emotions running train on him. The death of his squad mate by the hands of the other left him with deep scars that will never go away. Now in his twenties he works alone, taking contracts and mission with a ferocity. He feels that in doing so he'll find an answer, or some glimmer of truth. Until then he prefers to be alone, so no other can be hurt by his incompetence. He has no friends or allies to speak of, in fact he hasn't spoken more then ten words in the past month. The only people he comes in contact with are shopkeepers and the people who give out the mission; they have all learned not to speak to him, for they'll gain no answer.
Your Ninja Way: "Trust is everything, without it we are but animals."
Goals: To find the truth, in all it's forms.

Bloodline Information:
Bloodline Name: N/A
Kekkei Genkai | Bloodline Techniques: N/A
Approved Bloodline Application Link: N/A

Clan Information:
Clan Name: N/A
Clan History: N/A
Clan Application Link: N/A

Role Information:
Title: Genin
Residency: Seikōgakure
Organization | Group: N/A

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: [Pick 2 specialties: Ninjutsu, Eijutsu(Medical), Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry.]
-Main: Ninjutsu
-Sub: Taijutsu
-Tertiary: [For Jounin or higher with Special Characteristic only]
Elemental Affinity:
-Main: Fire
-Sub:N/A
-Advanced:

Special Characteristics:
Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

History Information:
History:  ARC the first: I don't ever remember having a home, just sleeping out on top of buildings. I would jump across them and look for windows that were open. If they were i'd sneak in and steal some food and money, then leave. Eventually i got good at lock picking, so I began hitting bigger and bigger places. This caught more and more attention for the local shinobi, who were now tasked with finding and bringing me in. They thought i was a master thief, sneaking in and out without a sound. They finally caught me sneaking into the armory on the academy grounds to steal some kunai to sell on the black market. They were of course surprised to find I was only ten years old. So instead of killing me or locking me up for ten years they gave me a choice. Exile or join the academy. I choose the latter.
ARC the second: My days at the academy were a blur, one minute i was studying kunai techniques and shuriken throwing, the next I was shooting fireballs at targets with my chakara. It all went so quickly that before i knew it I was thirteen, old enough to take the genin exams. I thought for sure I was ready and began my exams the first years. I failed miserably, but it taught me a lesson, don't rush, but instead focus and slow down. My next exam I passed and became a full fledged genin, patrolling and protecting my village.
ARC the third: My squad was assigned to find a rouge ninja, hiding out in a valley near the village. He was coming out at night, killing young shinobi by surprise and taking their gear as trophies. We had just entered the valley when we spotted the cave, coming up on it we saw headbands and kunai on the walls, all arranged with meticulous care. I turned to confer with my squad mates to find one of them on the ground, his throat cut out. I saw the other standing there, kunai in hand. I wanted to yell, or scream but then he did something unexpected. He took his kunai and slammed it into his heart, killing himself, his hand clenched on the weapon. I never will forget that day, how my trust was shattered, how my squad mate had killed so many of our friends.. and then taken his own life, leaving me here to think on it, why had he done it?
ARC the Fourth: After the death of my comrades I took up a solo act, being sent on several successful missions after the event. However I never took the chunin exams, believing I wasn't worthy. I had let them die, both of them without trying something. So I spent the next eight years training away, completing mission and trying to find my confidence, my trust in myself. However it never came. I'm still a genin, still training away, trying to find my trust, trying to find the truth.

Arsenal:

Styles Page:

Jutsu Page:

Last edited by Gimili on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Permission was given to fix the coding mistake.)
Back to top Go down
Éowyn

PostSubject: Re: Hamano, Takumi   Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:32 pm

This is what I have for you to fix. You need to fix the coding, there should be more history for someone of that age, that personality need to be expanded upon, and that link should be turned into a picture by using the [img] tags. You also need to name the character that you are using so no one else uses them or any variants of them.

Roleplay Account
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hamano, Takumi   Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:43 pm

If you could perhaps reduce the power of your Stone Legs SC a bit, that'd be appreciated. As it stands it is more of a B rank power. Apart from that, I'll let Bishop continue to moderate your app.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Éowyn

PostSubject: Re: Hamano, Takumi   Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Should had added this earlier, but personality is suppose to be two paragraphs long at least. That means you need 10-12 sentences in order for your personality to pass. Please give your personality another paragraph.

Roleplay Account
Back to top Go down
Éowyn

PostSubject: Re: Hamano, Takumi   Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Hm... *checks everywhere before looking at Gimili*

I see no problem with approving this character for Genin. And thus the character shall be approved unless Gandalf would like to add anything else.

Roleplay Account
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hamano, Takumi   Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:14 pm

Re-approved. Had to figure out the legs bit.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamano, Takumi   

Back to top Go down

Hamano, Takumi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1