HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Staff Rules and Perks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Staff Rules and Perks   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Hello and welcome to the NarutoR staff!  This should be the FIRST topic you read as new staff member.  In here is a list of what is expected of you in public and in private.  It also tells you what special bonuses YOU as a staff member get!  Fun times right?

First are the rules of being staff:

1) Everyone sees you.
Spoiler:

2) We are a team.
Spoiler:

3) Ask for help.
Spoiler:

4) Make mistakes.
Spoiler:

5) Staff stuff is for staff only.
Spoiler:

6) You're not untouchable.
Spoiler:

So with those rules out of the way, now we get to the more fun part.  The perks of being a staff member.

As a staff member, you will receive 50 Skill Points (Which will be explained more clearly later) every month.

Staff members also will be allowed one extra SC every month, which is HALF the time of non-staff members.

Staff obviously get the chance to see what is coming up before everyone else.

Most importantly, staff will be given precedence on plot items/jutsu/characters. You've shown your commitment to the site, it is only right that you be rewarded for it.

If you have any comments or questions, throw them down! I'm looking forward to working with each of you.

Back to top Go down
Mokusei Senju
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Understood

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:04 am

I understand and agree

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Éowyn

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:17 pm

The Bishop has signed this contract.

Back to top Go down
Manami

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Got it. Smile Smile Smile Smile :D :D :D bounce bounce bounce bom bom bom bom cheers cheers cheers pig pig affraid affraid scratch queen queen queen Excited Excited Smoking       

Back to top Go down
Mappel6
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:56 pm

I understand and agree. Though I think I should put my own piece of advice in here.

As a PAC Moderator, the Moderator performing the checks got half of the PAC that either the highest paid character got or the average got, something like that. So I'm not new to staff rewards. I also think that staff rewards should be based more on how much the person does that benefits the site, rather than them just being a staff member. This can be graded by staff and members of the site, as the members know more than anything just how much of a positive or negative impact a staff member has had on them, and in any case, if one member rates them unfairly, personal grudges are obvious.

Only reason I say this is, as an RPer, I've never liked if staff is just higher than the players in their RP just because they're staff. Contributions should be made worth the while, though, I'm just saying that a staff member's contributions should be tallied up at the end of a month and then whatever rewards for that should be tacked onto what a normal member gets.

If this is confusing or you'd like a part cleared up, you can send me a Skype through the chat. I'd be willing to clear things up, but I think I did a good job explaining what I mean here.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day,
Mappel

All of my characters, current and past.

Insert funny saying here.
Insert logical saying here.
Insert cool saying here.
Insert potpourri saying here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   

Back to top Go down

Staff Rules and Perks