HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

The Great Intelligence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: The Great Intelligence   Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Basic Character Information:
Name: Baba
Alias / Nickname: The Wise One, "Ba-san," which means "Grandmother, old woman."
Appearance: Baba is an old woman, having lived for nearly a century.  She once had a different name but it hasn't been spoken in years and so she no longer uses it.  She is very short of stature and severe in appearance.  She almost always wears her kimono and carries a number of ninja tools in the inside pockets of it.  She gives off the appearance of a completely innocent old woman most of the time, her abilities generally cloaked.  However she becomes a surprisingly fierce if she has to fight.
When she was younger, she had the bright red hair that her bloodline was so well known for, but as age wore on it faded to a greyish pink.  Her face is covered in wrinkles that are proof of her age.  However he eyes retain a bright sparkle.
Personality: Baba's personality is much like her appearance.  At first seemingly gentle and calm, but before long it is obvious that she is incredibly fierce and powerful.  She has lived through all sorts of battles, seen clans and villages rise and fall, and all her life she has survived.  She has her best to make sure that anything she sees as "evil" is destroyed immediately.  In this sense she is very righteous.
Her strong will and bullheadedness have gotten her in trouble many times before.  However she is well connected from her past, and has obtained a large information net that even now she listens in on.  Through this she has far more information than a normal hermit.
Your Ninja Way: Evil must be stopped.  No matter what the cost.
User ID http://www.narutor.org/u18023

Bloodline Information:
Bloodline Name:Uzumaki Clan
Kekkei Genkai | Bloodline Techniques: The Uzumaki have always been feared for their natural prowess in the art of Fuinjutsu, as well as are renowned for their incredible endurance and longevity. Though the secret to both of their prodigal talents resides in the natural characteristic for Chakra control they possess. Most members of this clan are also exceptionally skilled with Fuuinjutsu, and can perform such techniques with lethal effects.
Approved Bloodline Application Link:  Uzumaki Clan

Clan Information:
Clan Name: Uzumaki Clan was disbanded.
Clan History:
Clan Application Link:

Role Information:
Title: The Immovable Wall
Residency: Lives in a small village many miles from the main ninja villages.
Organization | Group: N/A

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: [Pick 2 specialties: Ninjutsu, Bukijutsu, Eijutsu, Sensory, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry.]
-Main: Taijutsu
-Sub: Fuuinjutsu
-Tertiary: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity:
-Main: Earth
-Sub: Lightning
-Advanced: [For those with a bloodline that has an Advanced Element]

Special Characteristics:
Special Characteristics: [These should be selected from our previously approved list of Special Characteristics or custom made here for approval.]
Spoiler:

History Information:
History:
Birth Arc:

Genin Arc:

Chuunin Arc:

Jounin Arc:

Jinchuuriki Arc:

The Immovable Wall Arc:

Arsenal:
[This is where your Jutsu, Styles, and Weapons are to be posted with their proper formatting. Genin start with 10 Techniques/Weapons, Chuunin with 15 Techniques/Weapons, Jounin with 20 Techniques/Weapons , and S Rank start with 30 techniques/Weapons. One style is allowed per rank. Standard weaponry is bypassed in this as it is bought IC.]
Styles Page:

Weapons Page:

Jutsu Page:

Iyasu Nagano

Last edited by GenShinigami on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Great Intelligence   Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:07 am

All current staff members are required to review this application and send their reviews to me via PM. Please do not post on this application. I will respond to all reviews with feedback and this will give me an idea of where you are with your application review skills.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down

The Great Intelligence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1