HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

A Pokemon rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: A Pokemon rp   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Alright, well I know this usually wouldn't work, but I've designed a possible functioning system which would allow for an accurate rp, without stats or anything else.

I'll roughly sum up the jiff of how I want to make this work right now. To begin, the entire region we begin in would be massive and vast, and customized to allow for the ultimate experience. There will be different cities with different possibilities, and pokemon to meet with. -

To begin with, you may either choose one of the many "Starters" (which will be set for certain beginning locations), which would be Lv. 5; or you may be original and choose one of over 200 possible beginning pokemon (All in their lowest form) at Lv. 7. - Everyone of these would get the option of 2 immediate attacks, out of a list of ten; this would allow for a more personal move-set to begin with, as well as the choice of a personality which would offer slight benefits in battle.

As well, this leads into my idea on how new moves will be learned. There will be 2 systems. The first will be exp (of course) with will be done through battles with other trainers, training, and topics. This has the most work needed to be functioning, but there is another system. - Since I'd hate to limit the moveset to four, you will be able to use ANY move you've learned. But you will need to spend a sort of point, a system which will be used for any Pokemon benefits. - This will likely have a concept similar to "Friendship", being based on how much time you've spent with the Pokemon, and working like how PAC does on this site, with differences. Once you spend the "Friendship", you will need to learn the move through WC. It would restrain people from learning too many moves. Though you could possibly learn EVERY available move for your Pokemon, it will be difficult. Evolution and such will also use Friendship, and a correspondence to the level/requirements needed. Capturing a new Pokemon will also need "Friendship". (Note, the name won't be "Friendship", so it'll make more sense later.)

Hard to explain everything I thought up for this, but there would be an unlimited number of possibilities. Anyone interested in the concept? I plan to make it a sort of "attachment" to NR through affiliation, to circle both activities, since this new site would attract an entirely different crowd.

Koto Eikoku, Founder of the Hidden Steam
Kotonaru Uchiha of the Sidestep
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon rp   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 pm

I would join

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon rp   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:56 pm

http://www.narutor.org/t30473-your-pokemon-team <-- Post here for curiosity reasons, and it will help decide which will be the most popular set among the current RP group we have here. That will help greatly xD

Koto Eikoku, Founder of the Hidden Steam
Kotonaru Uchiha of the Sidestep
Back to top Go down
Azubelle

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon rp   Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Me too, that sounds amazing. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pokemon rp   

Back to top Go down

A Pokemon rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top