HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Taijutsu Weights Creation Guide/Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iris
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Taijutsu Weights Creation Guide/Template   Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Weights are a three tiered utility tool that increase the wearerís abilities. †Each tier has five slots that require a certain PAC total or word count to acquire and when the five slots per tier are acquired, one tier bonus may be acquired. †The rewards in the five slots are set, but the tier bonuses are open to custom creation and will be staff graded upon application. †There is a choice to be made at each slot which makes each Taijutsu mainís weights, if he chooses to utilize them, different and customizable. †The costs are independent of one-another, meaning the cost listed is the cost to gain THAT weight level.

1. 2% increase to Strength or Speed or a 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †100 Word Count/6 PAC
  2. 2% increase to Strength or Speed or a 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †200 Word Count/7 PAC
  3. 2% increase to Strength or Speed or a 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †300 Word Count/8 PAC
  4. 2% increase to Strength or Speed or a 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †400 Word Count/9 PAC
  5. 2% increase to Strength or Speed or a 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †500 Word Count/10 PAC
    Tier A : One Tier Bonus, Requires B-Rank and may be equivalent to a B-rank special characteristic, may not increase speed or strength

6. 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †600 Word Count/11 PAC
  7. 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †700 Word Count/12 PAC
  8. 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †800 Word Count/13 PAC
  9. 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †900 Word Count/14 PAC
  10. 1% increase to Strength and Speed. 1000 Word Count/15 PAC
    Tier B : One Tier Bonus, Requires A-rank and may be equivalent to an A-rank special characteristic, may not increase speed or strength

11. 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †1100 Word Count/16 PAC
  12. 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †1200 Word Count/17 PAC
  13. 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †1300 Word Count/18 PAC
  14. 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †1400 Word Count/19 PAC
  15. 1% increase to Strength and Speed. †1500 Word Count/20 PAC
    Tier C : One Tier Bonus, Requires S-rank and may be equivalent to an S-rank special characteristic, may not increase speed or strength

Weight Template

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]

A.

7. †
B.

C.

Maruchi, Hikari

[00:20:42] @ Iris : SICK TO MY MOTHER FUCKING TUMMY BITCH MUST THINK IM A MUTHA FUCKING DUMMY BC I DRESS BUMMY BITCH THINK IM BROKE BITCH I ATE ONE ROACH AND I MADE A LOTTA MONEY
[00:20:52] Parasite : .
[00:21:01] @ Blaine : Quite
[00:21:05] * Blaine sips tea

[01:03:43] Iris joined the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
[01:03:46] @ Blaine : Like gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys
[01:03:49] Iris has logged off the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Weights Creation Guide/Template
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1