HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Salamander Summoning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Salamander Summoning!    Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 am

Mission Name: Gaining  The Salamander Contract 

Mission Rank: B

No. of Min. Participants: N/A

Length of Mission:
B-rank - 3800 words

Description: There has been rumors of a Salamander living around the old ruins of the rain village, some say it is the great Hanzous Salamander king Ibuse. Shinjiru Kyofu has decided to check it out himself by leaving Kitai. He's been wanting a camp anion for a while now as it would suit his fighting style. With Kyofu being able to poison others and also being a Kenjutsu artist some may say he resembles Hanzou. Being a poison user, the salamander contract would best suit him as they would be able to do the same and survive from poison attacks. Kyofu must go to the rain village and find said salamder, challenge it to a fight and if worthy enough the salamander will allow him to sign a contract with them. 

Reward:

~Can add Kuchiyose no Jutsu to their jutsu list~

~Ability to create a single summon of the character’s level with a single jutsu of that level known~ 

(For example, a B rank character can create a B rank summon with one B rank jutsu)

Name: Idate 
Species: Amphibian 
Type: Salamander 
Elements: Fire
Specialty: Fuuinjutsu 
Relation: Blood

Description: Idate is the daughter of the king of the Salamanders, Ibuse. Idate is has been on a journey to get stronger in order to show her kind that she isn't just Ibuse's daughter. Idate is very loud and obnoxious, she has a lot of pride and can't stand losing to anyone. Whenever she has something on her mind she is not afraid to say it. To simply put it she is a hot head. Idate has come to the shinobi world in order to get stronger, she realized that coming to this world can help become stronger much faster and teach many new things about fighting etc. She ended up in old ruins of the rain village and has so far run a muck, beating down anyone who opposes her.

Idate body is all red, she has breasts and even a set of long black hair. She also has 3 red spikes coming out of her head. Idate is a tall frame of 6'5. She weighs 160 pounds. Idate is a Humanoid version of a Salamander unlike most of her family, she walks on her two feet and not four. Though from time to time when she gets into a fight she goes on her two feet.

Idate has claws unlike most of the Salamanders from her family, the claws are about 7 inches long. It is said that she can cut down small trees. Her tail 5 feet long and is capable of firmly grasping people and objects. Her skin is very unique as the scales covering her body are fire resistant. She takes 15% less damage from fire based techniques. (this will change as she gets stronger)

Jutsu:

Name: Fire Dragon Projectile 
Element: Fire
Type: Ninjutsu 
Range: 0-10m 
Description: Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.

Last edited by Kyofu Shinjiru on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Salamander Summoning!    Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Done

"That kiss was a greeting."
"That was a kiss for someone I think is cute."
"That was a kiss for someone I want to go further with."
"That kiss had feelings for the person standing in front of me."

"Kyofu's Sword for topic reference. (if used)"
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Salamander Summoning!    Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 am

Alright. While everything else is fine with this, I have to bring up 3 points I disagree with.
Quote :
Idate has claws unlike most of the Salamanders from her family, the claws are about 7 inches long. It is said that she can cut through most metals with these claws and even take down small trees.
You are allowed to give her sharp claws that can cause lacerations in most trees, but not cut through most metals, unless you develop a technique that is capable of producing this effect with her claws.
Quote :
Her tail 5 feet long and is capable of crushing small trees with its grip.
If you would be so kind, nerf this down to 'firmly grasp', and not fully crush. That would require a lot of tension and control which even an anaconda, which is made to crush, could not do (on a tree, even if small). I don't mind her being able to grip things with her tail though.
Quote :
Her skin is very unique as the scales covering her body are fire resistant. She takes 20% less damage from fire based techniques. (this will change as she gets stronger).
Going with the ability to give a summon one SC, you can make Fire-Resistance B-rank, and have 15% resistance. -

On a side note, you can give the summon one technique to start, equivalent to it's rank. In your case, a B-rank technique. In the future you'll need to use the required word count to build more techniques for it, which I'm assuming you already planned.

Koto Eikoku, Founder of the Hidden Steam
Kotonaru Uchiha of the Sidestep
Back to top Go down
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Salamander Summoning!    Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 am

All edits done

"That kiss was a greeting."
"That was a kiss for someone I think is cute."
"That was a kiss for someone I want to go further with."
"That kiss had feelings for the person standing in front of me."

"Kyofu's Sword for topic reference. (if used)"
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Salamander Summoning!    Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:46 am

Very nice. Approved. (Ps. You should make a variation of the Fire Dragon Projectile, and make a Salamander-Flame technique xD Would be interesting.)

Koto Eikoku, Founder of the Hidden Steam
Kotonaru Uchiha of the Sidestep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salamander Summoning!    

Back to top Go down

Salamander Summoning!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1