HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Not your mother's first aid kit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Not your mother's first aid kit   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:59 am

Name: The Doctor's Kit
Appearance: A simple scroll with a standard red plus on the side, to signify the fact it is for use by a medic.
Special Abilities: This scroll has seals across it that hold a long collection of medical supplies that The Doctor may need. He has a number of empty seals for anything extra he might pick up. There is also a single large seal he can trigger to completely empty the scroll's contents at once.
Descriptions: In this scroll are copious quantities of:
Gauze, medical tape, medical wrappings, rubbing alcohol, iodine, slings, splints, eye patches, two stretchers, saline bags, syringes, blood collection tubes, generic painkillers, blankets, stethoscopes, flashlights, thermometers, stitching supplies, steri-strips, a minor surgery kit, a few bags of universal blood for transfusions, scissors, tweezers, bandaids, emergency food provisions, gallons of sterile water, and plenty of other generic medical supplies. Basically anything he could conceivably ever need for any medical emergency.
Origin: The Doctor used to carry as much as he could around in his clothes, but this was limiting and made him weaker in combat. However when Koto noticed this problem, he promptly made a scroll to store anything The Doctor could possibly hope for in it. Now The Doctor is never found without it.

(There was no "Generic Equipment" list template, so I just used what seemed appropriate.)
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Not your mother's first aid kit   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:03 am

Approved

PAC 197
Back to top Go down

Not your mother's first aid kit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1