HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Nogard, Heir of the Komodo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:29 am

Name: Nogard
Species: Komodo Dragon
Type: Summon
Elements: Fuuton
Relation: He is the grandson to Velius, the leader of the Komodo Dragon. After the contract with Gambaldi was made, Nogard was sent to be the shinobi's personal summon.
Physical Traits:
Long Talons - Able to claw into the ground in order to better climb walls or navigate on the ground. Strong enough collide with metal and remain unbroken. The talons length are all 2ft long.

Bacteria Saliva - Like all Komodo Dragon, the saliva of Nogard is filled with bacteria and poisons that causes blood clotting, lowering of blood pressure, muscle paralysis, and the induction of hypothermia, leading to shock and loss of consciousness in envenomed target (Those that are bitten or have ingested the saliva).

Forked Tongue - Like most reptiles, Komodo sense the world around them through their tongue (to detect, taste, or smell stimuli). It can accurately sense within a range of 2 miles.
Description:

Nogard is a huge beast. The creature stands 10 feet tall, 15ft long, and 6ft wide on all fours and weighs 1000lbs (mostly muscle weight). Like all other komodo, Nogard entire body is reinforced by armored scales, which contain tiny bones that function as a sort of natural chain-mail. The skin itself is jet black. His eyes are red and yellow. Its mouth is big enough to snatch a full grown horse in its jaws easily, with saliva constantly dripping from its mouth. His greatest strength comes from this saliva that he is prone to spit at his targets.

Uchiha, Gambaldi

Last edited by Gambaldi on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Only 2 issues i can find here

1. if this thing is 20 feet tall it will weigh a LOT more than 400 pounds, In fact a 2 foot tall one would weigh at least 200 at that. So unless you have a anorexic Komodo dragon it needs more weight.

2. in your last post you said he climbed a tree no problem, Well if he is 20 feet tall and weighs as much as a 20 foot tall one would he would crush the tree before he climbed it.

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Yuudai Uchiha wrote:

2. in your last post you said he climbed a tree no problem, Well if he is 20 feet tall and weighs as much as a 20 foot tall one would he would crush the tree before he climbed it.

The tree was strong enough to hold him, chakra for balance, and natural skill. It is an A rank summon afterall.

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Ok. A 2 foot tall komodo weighs easily 200 pounds, without a problem. A 20 foot tall one weighs more than 10 times that amount (The idea being that the more muscle a creature has, the more muscle it needs, to move its own muscle.) So it is likely to weigh at LEAST ~3000 pounds. 3000 pounds at the top of a tree Is basically a Buick sitting up there so unless it is a red wood or a sequoia that tree won't hold. So yes the summon has the ABILITY to climb it but the issue is his weight on the tree which by the laws of physics would break under the pressure.

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:17 pm

This is how much I want MY komodo dragon to weigh. He isnt meant to look completely normal. And again the tree was large enough to support him. People are walkinf on water on this site. So physics dont mean a thing when chakra is involved.

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:23 pm

It is your choice on it's weight but even at 2000 the tree can't hold his weight so please edit that part of your training out.

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:28 pm

I just told you that tree was strong enough. He was using chakra, and balancing its weight. That more than makes it legit. If someone can walk on water than this dude can climb a tree.

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Walking on water, you basically use chakra to propel yourself just a tiny bit off the water. Your weight is still there. Standing on the tree is totally different. Your weight is still there. In fact, using the water walking technique on a tree would only help to blast it into the ground. So either get a better reason or take it out please.

Also how is bacteria going to cause hypothermia that is cause when the body's temp drops below 85, So how is your Komodo spit going to do that?

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 pm

I gave you three. And again, since you obviously arent reading what I am saying THE TREE WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO HOLD ME. If the tree didn't break in my training thread then that part is self explanatory. What your doing now is just wasting my time in a dumb debate physics on a site where chakra trumps physics. Since you just want to tear at my training thread I would like a staff member who is not Yuudai or Gen to step in.

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:46 pm

.....Gam i do not care about if chakra trumps physics i just read your training thread so i just now caught that. So your 2000 pound animal will not climb a tree without problem so unless a ADMIN disagrees. And if they do i will apologize but until then this app is

Denied

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Here is a jutsu right here that explains exactly what I did. No where does it say your weight affects what your able to climb, it says support thier weight. Thus making it possible.

Act of Tree Climbing
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Feet
Element: N/A
Description: The art of the tree climbing is the most common way for a low ranked shinobi to train them in focusing their chakra better. However, it's use allows the user to focus chakra into the soles of their feet in a way that causes them to stick to surfaces well enough to support their weight. It allows the user to walk up vertical walls or across ceilings upside-down. It can also be used to stick weaponry on the bottoms of their feet discreetly.

T

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 pm

That would be the case if the jutsu stated such limitations. None of what you said, Blaine, is relevent just based off that fact. The jutsu is not stacked, hell there isn't even a chakra cost per post like say the sharingan has. If the jutsu is done incorrectly or explained incorrectly then you cannot blame me for using as the description suggests.

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
The Boulder
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 am

OK.. let me drop some knowledge on this thread, as I am in charge or creature/summoning creature. 

Canonly we have had examples of character who had the immense weight like a giant summon, still have to perform tree walking without it effecting this tree. (Gai and Lee, both of whom atleast had 1000 pounds, but estimated it to be a 1000 on each leg.) That being said this is a joke to deny a summon over you not thinking it can climb a tree. Summons at higher ranks can use these techniques without thinking, its a second nature to shinobi. It doesn't even really have a chakra cost to perform at higher ranks, which is what this summon is. 

There is nothing wrong with this summon or its ability to climb trees. 

RE-APPROVED.

Sidenote: Blaine do not post on applications, except your own. You are not staff, we do value input from respected member, but through the proper means of communicate. Sending us personal messages is the perfect outlet for such advice or opinions. Lets hope this problem can be resolved here. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Boulder i said until a ADMIN looked over this it is not approved if you have any issues with that ruling take it up with Steph.

This app is on hold until an admin can look at it

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:26 am

Gam I am sorry for any issues you have had with the grading process. The summon has the ability to walk up trees. Your application is now 

approved

And thank you all for keeping things civil

Maruchi, Hikari

[00:20:42] @ Iris : SICK TO MY MOTHER FUCKING TUMMY BITCH MUST THINK IM A MUTHA FUCKING DUMMY BC I DRESS BUMMY BITCH THINK IM BROKE BITCH I ATE ONE ROACH AND I MADE A LOTTA MONEY
[00:20:52] Parasite : .
[00:21:01] @ Blaine : Quite
[00:21:05] * Blaine sips tea

[01:03:43] Iris joined the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
[01:03:46] @ Blaine : Like gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys
[01:03:49] Iris has logged off the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nogard, Heir of the Komodo   

Back to top Go down

Nogard, Heir of the Komodo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top