HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Saber-Tooth Moose-Lion (summon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iris
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Saber-Tooth Moose-Lion (summon)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:41 am

Name: Trogdor
Species: Saber-Tooth Moose-Lion
Description:

Trogdor is about 60 feet in height and in length he reaches around 45 feet, not counting his 10 foot tail. He weighs approximately 4 tons. His razor sharp tusks are about 3 to 4 feet in length. His antlers are almost 15 feet long when straightened out and his spine being curved upward is the reason a cause for why he is so tall. His feet have 5 sharp claws one at the end of every toe. The smallest of the claws is like a thumb and is raised upward just above all other toes on the side.
Personality: Trogdor is quite the protective being. He loves his cubs and does not really want others to mess with them. He has never had too much interaction with people before he met Ayaka. He once worked with a man who wanted to capture these other beasts, and Trogdor could not trust him. After leaving him, he could not trust many other humans and even wanted to harm most. When it comes to her though, he acts as if he hates her, but he does truly care. He would not want much hard to come to her and prefers that he summon her when he is needed in a fight.
Summoning Requirements: Blood smeared on the seal and one full bottle of rum. Ayaka is required to drink all of it, where she is then intoxicated for 3 posts (she basically becomes rock lee and cant tell friend from foe in a fit of rage. she cant snap out of it though, she is just fighting).
Specialties: Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fuuton and Doton
History: Trogdor and Ayaka met in the desert, where most Saber-Tooth Moose-Lions live, and at first, Ayaka was snuggling up to a small cute cub of a Saber-Tooth Moose-Lion. After a while, Trogdor found Ayaka messing with his cub and ended up fighting Ayaka. The two, in the end, agreed that they would work together. Trogdor chose to work with Ayaka and they discussed the terms and conditions of him being her summon.

Arsenal:
Name: Kemono kaifū tekunikku (Beast Unsealing Technique)
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: contact
Clan/Bloodline: N/A
Description: Harnesses the bijuu inside of a user and removes it, unleashing it out into the world. Very dangerous to do, as the person can die because of the bijuu retaliating to them being released. Subject must be subdued. Takes 3 posts to do. 1 to harness the bijuu, 2 to unbind the seal and remove it.

Name: Kemono shīringu gijutsu (Beast Sealing Technique)
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: contact
Clan/Bloodline: N/A
Description: Takes the full unleashed beast and seals it into the person or object it is being sealed into. Must be performed after Kemono kaifū tekunikku. Takes 3 whole posts to do. Subject must be subdued. 1 post for harnessing the beast, 2 posts for the actual sealing process. Grants the user full use of the bijuu after training its abilities and unlocking its potential.

Special Characteristic
Name: Fuuin Expert
Description: In Trogdor’s past, he worked with a man who had him work a lot with Fuuinjutsu. They worked with sealing different items and techniques along with different items all over the world. Thus, Trogdor is 25% faster at sealing anything.

Maruchi, Hikari

[00:20:42] @ Iris : SICK TO MY MOTHER FUCKING TUMMY BITCH MUST THINK IM A MUTHA FUCKING DUMMY BC I DRESS BUMMY BITCH THINK IM BROKE BITCH I ATE ONE ROACH AND I MADE A LOTTA MONEY
[00:20:52] Parasite : .
[00:21:01] @ Blaine : Quite
[00:21:05] * Blaine sips tea

[01:03:43] Iris joined the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
[01:03:46] @ Blaine : Like gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys
[01:03:49] Iris has logged off the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03

Last edited by Iris on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saber-Tooth Moose-Lion (summon)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:49 am

Fix your tags. Otherwise, nothing that bothers me.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saber-Tooth Moose-Lion (summon)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:53 am

Approved. But if he kills someone over that full bottle of rum deal, he's going to go to the pound and be neutered.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Saber-Tooth Moose-Lion (summon)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:07 am

Im purchasing the second jutsu, just so you know

Maruchi, Hikari

[00:20:42] @ Iris : SICK TO MY MOTHER FUCKING TUMMY BITCH MUST THINK IM A MUTHA FUCKING DUMMY BC I DRESS BUMMY BITCH THINK IM BROKE BITCH I ATE ONE ROACH AND I MADE A LOTTA MONEY
[00:20:52] Parasite : .
[00:21:01] @ Blaine : Quite
[00:21:05] * Blaine sips tea

[01:03:43] Iris joined the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
[01:03:46] @ Blaine : Like gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys
[01:03:49] Iris has logged off the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saber-Tooth Moose-Lion (summon)   

Back to top Go down

Saber-Tooth Moose-Lion (summon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1