HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Follow the yellow brick road

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Follow the yellow brick road   Mon May 27, 2013 3:22 am

Mission Name: Criminal Invasion
Type: Privateer/Personal
Mission Rank: A (Is actually S but the character does not learn that until late into the mission.)
Ryo Offered Before Completion: N/A
Ryo Offered After Completion: N/A
Mission Description: Dare's father (Former ANBU agent) has received a communication from a former contact of his. This Shinobi has apparently been on the trail of a group of VERY dangerous criminals. These criminals aren't your normal types. They are very good at hiding their movements, and tend to only strike travelling caravans and remote houses and farms.

Dare has been sent to go find the contact and help him in whatever way he can. The contact fears that the group has caught onto him and he is now being pursued, so time is of the utmost importance. The members of this group are not to be underestimated, many are on the level of the former Akatsuki group from hundreds of years ago, before the war.

Dare's adopted father has opened his personal armory to Dare, as well as shared with him the locations of a number of old dead drops, tool stashes, safe houses, and secret locations in the vicinity of the area that these criminals are thought to be working in.

Dare's primary job is the safety of the contact. Once that has been ensured, he is to take whatever measures necessary to stop the group. There are four members in it at this time. Dare was offered help but decided to turn it down.

Requirements: One participant. One optional NPC (The contact) at a later time. 8000 word minimum.

Additional Notes: This mission is a solo topic, and will be in one post alone. I'm doing it partly to work out Dare's own personality and abilities, but also in part to allow for some good progression of skills and perhaps if it is impressive enough, rank. Seeing as 6000+ words is EASILY in the realms of an S rank mission anyways, it's also a chance for me to show off.

Last edited by GenShinigami on Tue May 28, 2013 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road   Mon May 27, 2013 5:22 am

Made a slight edit. Minimum word count has been increased from 5000 to 8000. Also made note of the ACTUAL mission rank, as compared to what the characters think it is.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road   Mon May 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Tallk to an Admin about this cause i dont feel comfortable approving a solo S rank mission

Kimura, Hirashi: The Kazekage

Kimura, Kazuhiko: The Pharaoh
Kimura, Natsu: The Prince of Blood
Aburame, Sai: The Lone Bug
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road   Mon May 27, 2013 5:22 pm

okay, so what is initially the rank of you character? do you have an A rank update via the summer solstice special? and i love personal plot, so because this is strictly devoted to that i am already loving it Razz

Maruchi, Hikari

[00:20:42] @ Iris : SICK TO MY MOTHER FUCKING TUMMY BITCH MUST THINK IM A MUTHA FUCKING DUMMY BC I DRESS BUMMY BITCH THINK IM BROKE BITCH I ATE ONE ROACH AND I MADE A LOTTA MONEY
[00:20:52] Parasite : .
[00:21:01] @ Blaine : Quite
[00:21:05] * Blaine sips tea

[01:03:43] Iris joined the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
[01:03:46] @ Blaine : Like gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys
[01:03:49] Iris has logged off the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road   Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 pm

My character is currently a C rank Genin. This is sort of for the Summer Solstice special, but I figured I would put it up anyways, both as a personal writing challenge and as a chance to give Dare some real depth. I made the slight mistake of making him very difficult to get mission for. So solo seems to be the best bet.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road   Tue May 28, 2013 12:49 am

keep it at A only, since there are no rewards it honestly doesnt matter i presume. so yeah approved after edits

EDIT: after figuring out what i was talking about, steph and i agreed on keeping it at S, so you good dawg.

approved

Maruchi, Hikari

[00:20:42] @ Iris : SICK TO MY MOTHER FUCKING TUMMY BITCH MUST THINK IM A MUTHA FUCKING DUMMY BC I DRESS BUMMY BITCH THINK IM BROKE BITCH I ATE ONE ROACH AND I MADE A LOTTA MONEY

Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road   Tue May 28, 2013 12:57 am

Edited. That being said, I have the story in my head and 2900 words already written out, so just because I list it as A doesn't mean that's what it will really feel like. Wink

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road   Tue May 28, 2013 1:18 am

alright, so it stays at S rank

APPROVED!

Maruchi, Hikari

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road   

Back to top Go down

Follow the yellow brick road
View previous topic View next topic Back to top