HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

One Out of A Million

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miyamoto Sakata

PostSubject: One Out of A Million   Mon May 27, 2013 1:08 am

Ah the Kitai night life! the time on day when everyone of relative youth sought to relieve the stresses of the past day. At this time, the Donburi district was at it's most active, with thousands of individuals descending upon the area, like flies to a light.Some took the opportunity to socialize with their various friends and companions about the events of past days, others simply spent the night at a bar counter, drinking down their sorrows, only to bring it all back up the same night. Then, there were people like Amshel, those who say this as a hub of opportunities waiting to be discovered and harnessed. This was pretty much the only reason Amshel ever came here, to 'scout for talent' as he liked to call it. Many of his dealing had taken root right here, influencing some intoxicated fool who would eat up his words like they came from the high heavens, those people usually ended up dead though, simple pawns, sacrificed for the greater good.

For the past few days however, Amshel was looking to pick up a big piece, not just a simple disposable pawn. No, this time, he was looking for a knight or a bishop, someone whom he could use in the long term. The kind he needed for the power plays that would influence the rest of the board. Such people were hard to come by though, looking for one individual out of a million certainly was a task not to be taken lightly. Amshel had done it before though, and he would certainly do it again. Tonight, he would take a more passive approach, Amshel found himself sitting by alone at an outdoor bar, his usual suit and tie get up making him stand out more that most, it gave a look of someone important, which technically he was if being the new Minister of Finance counted for anything. Amshel was seated at a table close to the path, where he was able to see all the passers by and more importantly, they him. Sometimes what we're looking for finds us. Hopefully tonight, the odds would be in his favour.
Back to top Go down
Windows

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Mon May 27, 2013 11:46 am

The Donburi District at night was a place that harbored the most sinful natures known to man. Laughter and sounds of pleasure filled the open, thick, and humid air...bouncing wall to wall, ear to ear. Socialization, or social capital, is a very profitable kind of business here, especially at night. Prostitution, and other acts that would deface a society as a whole, ran rampant throughout the district--claiming to be the most profitable profession in all of Kitai. Not being a prostitute, but a honorable shinobi, Bellétrux didn't quite understand why it was she was even in Donburi at this time of day. Not being the kind of woman to do drugs, smoke, drink excessively, or give into sinful nature of man...she was quite confused when she found herself just strolling through the district and holding conversation with these "sinners". Taking her mind of all the hullabaloo, her eyes look towards the tall buildings of the district, which stood like brightly lit Christmas trees, the only difference being they were much colder, dirtier, and unnatural. In corners of the district where light was not known, acts of thievery, rape, and "exchanges" occurred...which wasn't uncommon in the city of Kitai whatsoever. The moon danced with the shadows of the night, not a single wisp in the sky to blemish its face in the night sky.

This was Kitai City's Donburi District at night, in all it's glory.

Tiredness starting to sink into her skin, Bellétrux strayed into the bar for a quick drink to give her a little jolt of excitement. As she looked around, she saw that most of the seats were taken, or...were being "used". A bit disgusted, Bell turned her attention to the actual bar, which...weren't suitable for the acts in which the tables were being used for. So, finding a seat at the bar, Bell plopped herself onto the stool (quite cautious of those around her and the environment in which she was in) and asked the bartender to get her a shot of bourbon. The man smiled, winked, and grabbed a fine bottle of bourbon from his library of alcoholic beverages, and poured her a shot.

"It's on the house, sexy." said the bartender, winking as he turned away and tended to another customer.

"You're welcome..." Bell replied, looking at the man's bubble butt as he turned his back on her, now taking the shot and bringing the glass to her lips.

It was as she slammed the shot glass on the table, she noticed the man sitting next to her...and boy, was he a man. With a chiseled jawline, a clean-cut beard, and a build like a god, Bell quickly took notice to this fine piece of ass. However, not only was he attractive...but gave off this sense of lust, maybe for power, and as if he could be quite a helpful and important person.

"Well, I don't think we've met. I'm Senju, Bellétrux." Bell said, introducing herself.

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Mon May 27, 2013 2:19 pm

It had only been a few days since Yuu promotion to Defense Minister and he was still getting used to the looks people would give him. When he walked by a store all the eyes inside would casually look at him. Maybe they knew who he was, or maybe they were staring at his clothes. He was wearing a white button up shirt with a dark black blazer over it. His pants were Italian silk, he also had a belt buckle with the Uchiha clan symbol on it. He wore dark black suede shoes with white socks. On his left hand he had a 20 caret gold ring with a diamond center. He was also wearing a pair of expensive sunglasses. He had no idea why he was wandering around the Donburi district though he began to notice some less than legal things happening. Yuu began to develop a migraine. He was slowly realizing why the king made him Defense Minister. Because the last one was as competent as a rock. He slowly made his way to a bar and walked inside.

He walked up to the bar and said "Give me something heavy". The bartender nodded and walked off to get his drink. Yuu set his sunglasses on the table and began to rub his eyes. That was when he noticed that he had set next to a women who seemed to be conversing with another male. Yuu looked and said "Sorry to disturb you i am Yuudai, Yuudai Uchiha".

His Clothes:

His Ring:

His Glasses:

PAC 197

Last edited by Yuudai Uchiha on Mon May 27, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Sakata

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Mon May 27, 2013 9:31 pm

At his table Amshel sat, eyeing the passers by, sizing them up without their knowledge.Finding potential candidates was something of an art, and Amshel was indeed well versed in it. So good was he at finding these people that he need only look at them for a few moments before he knew whether on not he had found something good. None of these people were sparking his interest at all though. They were plain, ordinary, the kind of people he had no time for. Amshel took a sip of his drink and felt a shiver run thorough his body, the kind that strong liquor gives you. Amshel wasn't big on alcohol, though he usually ended up drinking alot of it when with company, mostly because drunk people we're easier to influence with words. He had a remarkable high tolerance for the stuff so when others would be in a drunken stupor he would be quite in control of himself, albeit slightly giddy. Amshel had actually never been drunk, and he intended to keep it that way. One slip of the tongue could be all it took to ruin him and where he was right now, he would not allow anything of that nature to happen.

Things got interesting just when Amshel thought tonight would be another failure, a woman broke away from the river of bodies that flowed through the street and made her way to the bar. In the short space of time it took her to reach the bar and order herself a drink, Amshel had already analysed the woman. She certainly had a promising look about her, she could very well be worth looking into. Very ideally for Amshel, the woman had sat down quite literally right next to him, her stool mere feet away. Even better, after she had received and quickly downed her shot she initiated the conversation with him.

"Well, I don't think we've met. I'm Senju, Bellétrux." she said, eyeing Amshel up and down, with something between lust and intriue. Her showing interest in him first would make his job that much easier, that that was never a bad thing.

"No, I don't believe we have" Amshel replied, turning his head to look in her direction, his voice coming out in deep, rich tones. "I'm Fukumoto, Amshel. You have quite the unique name, it's a pleasure to meet you Bellétrux. " Amshel gave Bellétrux a small, yet inviting smile as his deep blue eyes locked onto her gaze for but a moment before flitting down and back up to her face, taking in the rest of her, but not intently enough to make her feel uncomfortable. She certainly was a looker, with a tall, curvy figure that would leave most men swooning. Amshel could use that for sure.

As if things weren't interesting as it stood, another variable entered the equation. A young man, quite sharply dressed, probably still in his teens, plopped down in one of the open chairs at Amshel's table and ordered a drink from the barman. Obviously unaware of where he had sat at first. Realising that he was sat in a rather awkward area, the boy spoke up and apologised "Sorry to disturb you i am Yuudai, Yuudai Uchiha"

"No harm done" Amshel assured him, giving off a slight chuckle.
"Quite a nice suit you have there" he complimented the boy, before turning back to Bellétrux, gesturing toward another empty chair next to him "There's room for one more" He said invitingly.

The odds were certainly in Amshel's favour tonight, a Senju AND and Uchiha in one night, at the same time no less. He could tell things were going to get very interesting from here.

Back to top Go down
Windows

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Mon May 27, 2013 10:39 pm

"I'm Fukumoto, Amshel. You have quite the unique name, it's a pleasure to meet you Bellétrux. "

After introducing themselves, Bell noticed that the man, Amshel, took quite the liking to her...though, he seemed too intrigued. The look he gave her, taking her in as would a camera taking a memorable picture, kind of sent a shiver down her spine. She wasn't exactly sure who Amshel quite was, or what his intentions were now that he set this...fixated gaze upon her. The man obviously looked as if he held some position of importance, and knowing Bell, she was determined to find out what exactly this man did for a profession. He obviously was a man of wealth, as he carried himself quite well...but maybe this "goody" nature of his was just a facade? Hell, who knows. However, the fact the man has the balls to stare at her as if she was an object he could just...purchase pissed her off a bit. Yet, not only did this make upset, but it also made her question his sanity, and this had her even more interested in picking and prodding at the young man's mind.

It was just as she was about to start toying with man's mind that a rather...decorated boy fancied his way into the bar. At first glance, Bellétrux's blood began to boil as she recognized the man from somewhere...somewhere important. He carried himself the same way as Amshel, and also was dressed in attire that was rather..pricey. Above all else...he had a belt, and on this belt was his declaration of association--the Uchiha Clan...the ancient rival of the Senju people.

"He's....Uchiha, Yuudai. He is the Minister of Defense...hmph. Figured the Uchiha would start to make their move into the political arena." thought Bell as she stared the man down, watching him as be walked into their vicinity.

"Sorry to disturb you I am Yuudai; Yuudai Uchiha," Yuudai said, introducing himself to the duo.

"Uchiha are so ignorant...pushing their noses into everyone's business. They're so..." her thoughts trailed off as Amshel's voice interrupted her train of thought. realizing that the man held her gaze, motioning her to come sit at the table with him and the Uchiha scum.

"I'd love to wine and dine with you, Amshel," replied Bell, dancing her way to the table and plopping a seat in the chair across from the Uchiha. "We'll just have to excuse this, red-eyed raccoon from the table. I didn't think they let blood-thirsty, power-hungry animals in public places." retorted Bellétrux, her gaze now dead set on the Uchiha. Oh! How rude of me," said Bell sarcastically, "I'm Senju, Bellétrux."

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Mon May 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Yuu smiled at the man and said "Thank you your is quite nice too, though i am still getting used to the feel i have not wore many suits in the past". He smiled as the bartender laid down his drink. Yuu picked up the liquor and took a sniff "Hmm 120 proof not bad". Yuu said before taking a drink of the heavy liquid on the glass. Then it hit him "Wait you said Fukumoto, Amshel As in the Minister of Finance Fukumoto, Amshel". Yuu could not help but chuckle he looked at the man and said "I am the new Minster of Defense". Yuu was happy with his new title but before he could say much more he heard "I'd love to wine and dine with you, Amshel, We'll just have to excuse this, red-eyed raccoon from the table. I didn't think they let blood-thirsty, power-hungry animals in public places". Yuu chuckled a bit before she said "I'm Senju, Bellétrux.". Yuu then understood the reason for the insult. Yuu sighed and said "Ah a Senju that explains the red-eye raccoon retort ". Yuu smiled and said "If it is alright with you please do not judge me by me idiot ancestors screw ups". Yuu smiled as he tapped his ring on the table and said "I am not a how you say blood-thirsty, Power hungry animal ". Yuu looked at the girl and said with a stern face "So please do not judge me until you ACTUALLY get to know me". Then he returned to his drink taking another sip of the strong golden liquid.

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Sakata

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Tue May 28, 2013 8:38 am

"Well, this is certainly an interesting turn of events" Amshel thought to himself. Before him, sat two very different people, both of which Amshel could tell would make great additions to his arsenal. The woman, Bellétrux maybe more so that the young man Yuudai, though he did hold a position of some stature, that was certainly a benefit. It was obvious, that Bellétrux however, was no fool to be taken lightly. She did not take to his words as others might have and indeed, and seemed to mistrust him already. Could she see through his facade? That, he very much doubted, not yet anyway. Amshel would have to be very careful of his actions around her. Though he was taking somewhat of a risk pursuing her, Amshel was certain that winning over this woman would pay large dividends later down the line and therefore he was willing to take that risk. The manner in which he did so would need to be much different than usual, simple words alone would not persuade her.

As testimony to the difficulties this new undertaking would present, a speed bump popped up right at the start. It was obvious to Amshel that Bellétrux would harbour no love for the young Uchiha, but boy did she make it known, letting the boy have a piece of her mind right from the get go and it was quite the harsh piece at that. Surprisingly enough, the boy held his ground, swiftly coming up with a response to the woman's verbal attack. "If it is alright with you please do not judge me by me idiot ancestors screw ups. I am not a how you say blood-thirsty, Power hungry animal, so please do not judge me until you ACTUALLY get to know me."

Amshel chuckled at this little altercation, though it had made things that much harder for him, but he was confident he could handle the challenge. "Well," he began, before Bellétrux could pursue an arguement "I was indeed quite surprised when I heard someone so young had gotten the job, but it's clear you're not one to let yourself get walked all over, it'll be quite interesting to see how you do. But at any rate, congrats." he said, raising his glass to Yuudai and taking a sip"Best you celebrate it now before the grey hairs grow in."

Back to top Go down
Windows

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Tue May 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Bellétrux listened in as the two held conversation, it seeming as if the Uchiha had ignored and brushed off her rhetoric. They both talked to each other as if they were both of the same class...or at least profession. It was after the Uchiha stated that Amshel held the position as the Minister of Finance for the City of Kitai that she realized...these men were important--though she could careless about the Uchiha. However, it was after the two men were both done flirting that the Uchiha turned to her, saying:

"Ah, a Senju, that explains the red-eye raccoon retort...and if it is alright with you, please do not judge me by my idiot ancestors' screw ups. I am not a, how you say, blood-thirsty, power hungry animal, therefore, please do not judge me until you ACTUALLY get to know me". said the man, sternly to Bellétrux. At first, she let the man's words sink in...and before she went to speak, she took a quick thought.

"Both these men hold very...accountable positions within the city. They both have leverage and influence within both the economical and political system that runs the city. Albeit that...if I can maybe befriend these two they can help me establish the Senju Clan firmly within the City of Kitai; however, the Uchiha...whether or not to trust him is the question."

It was before she was able to even make a response that, Amshel...again, cut her off. The Minister of Finance (again, a very fine piece of ass) started to congratulate and praise the newly elected Minister of Defense. In addition to this, he advised that Yuudai begin "living like he's young" before his gray hairs start to come in from the stress of the job. Ignoring the boisterous attitude of Amshel, Bell turned her attention to Yuudai and began to speak:

"Well...I guess it would be wrong to treat you unfairly and as being less than a human...because of your pitiful ancestors' pursuits and wickedness. My grandfather used to tell me stories about how the Senju Clan and the Uchiha Clan were once very powerful--having built one of the most exquisite villages...before the End Times. You will simply have to gain my trust...I have no family here, so I'm at a disadvantage. If the Uchiha Clan wanted to eliminate me, they could easily do so. I'm trying to build my family again--give birth to my clan once more--so I apologize for my insecurities having clouded my behavior towards you, Yuudai." responded Bellétrux, giving a look of sincere apology.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Wed May 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Yuu smiled and said "Do not worry i take no offense in fact i am a sort of black sheep among the what did you call us raccoons i believe". Yuu said with a smile to show he was joking and took nothing from it. Then Yuu's face got serious "There are some in my clan who i do not even trust, my own family Tsk more like allies until you are no longer needed". Yuu took another voracious drink of his liquor and then smiled at her saying "Though believe me i am different from my cousins". Then he turned his attention to Amshel and said "And to celebrate was one of the reasons i came here, the other was to inspect all the things my predecessors let slip ". Yuu said as he watched 2 scantily dressed women walk through the door. Yuu took another sip and said "Oh yeah Bellétrux was it allow me to give you a warning a fellow...clansmen of mine has a really big mouth and a really hot head. Keep an eye out for him you will know who he is when you meet him". Yuu said with a smile and a chuckle. then he returned to his drink once more.

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Sakata

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Wed May 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Listening to the boy, Yuudai, talk Amshel was quite disappointed to hear that he was not on good terms with his other Uchiha clansmen, this of course, he did not show outwardly in the least.His outward facade listened to Yuudai with interest while in the confines of his mind, Amshel thought on the young man's works.'Pity, I'd hoped he could be an avenue to get all of them under my belt......Ah well, no matter, he can still be of use by himself. Having the minister of defence will certainly be a worthwhile asset.' His thoughts then turned to the Senju woman beside him, 'I certainly have to be careful with this one, she's a double sided blade to say the least. Where I could make use of her I'm not sure, but her potential is certainly undeniable'.

"And to celebrate was one of the reasons i came here, the other was to inspect all the things my predecessors let slip " Yuudai said in a displeased voice as two quite provocatively dressed but undeniably attractive girls, obviously whores, passed through their field of vision.

This statement certainly held some interest for Amshel, him being such a hard worker and taking the incentive like that certainly made him all the more desirable. It also made him remember the previous men who held Yuudai's current position.

Amshel waited for Yuudai to finish giving his rather riddled warning to Bellétrux about another Uchiha Before he spoke.

"The men before you certainly weren't able to get the job done well enough. But, that was somewhat because the District's lacked the internal governance of the clans until relatively recently. Plus, no one's ever claimed the Donburi district, so it's always posed a problem. Find someone to run the place and your job will be that much easier"
Back to top Go down
Windows

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:00 pm

From the get-go, Bell could tell that the Uchiha was a bit more relaxed, yet just as unsympathetic and incompetent as his ancestors. He even had the audacity to warn her of a fellow clansmen of his, who was more than likely no true threat to her and the agenda of the Senju anyhow. Continuing, however, Yuudai went on to explain how he was nothing like his ancestors, or his current family...however, we all know that blood is thicker than water.

"Understand, Uchiha, that this isn't a matter of...clansmen and the past. This is about the future," said Bellétrux, looking at the man with a fierce stare. "For a long time, my family and clan have been outcasts. We helped build the old world...we established the law of the shinobi. We kept your clan in line so that no more shinobi blood would be spilled across the Earth." preached Bell, getting swooned deeper and deeper by her anger. "I want you to understand that there is no past now. There is only a future that burns ferociously bright, and the Senju will rise again. The world has been without shinobi chivalry for a long, long time. I will make my mark on this world, and on the generations to come far after you and I are gone." finished Bell, now looking at her drink...empty. Now, having completely ignored the man, Amshel, Bell turned her attention to him while she picked herself up out of her chair.

"I really do apologize sir...Amshel. However, I think I'm a bit too tired to continue this conversation tonight. I must go," Bell told the man, writing her contact information on a napkin and handing it to him. "Keep in touch, we both may be of assistance to one another." she said, before shooting the Uchiha a glare and disappearing into "clock" work of Donburi.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Yuu Smiled at her comment and said "I do apologize i did not mean to offend you. Yuu took his final drink from the fine liquor and sat the glass down. He then looked up to Amshel and said "Well it has been Nice to meet you but same as the Senju girl i must now take my leave, You know minister business". Yuu said as he stood and paid the Bar keep. Yuu then waved good bye and stepped out the door into the cool refreshing air. Yuu looked around at the Alms and Petty thieves that were beginning to come out for the night. Yuu just Chuckled and walked away back toward his home in the government district.

--Exit--

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Sakata

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:12 pm

"I really do apologize sir...Amshel. However, I think I'm a bit too tired to continue this conversation tonight. I must go," Bellétrux told Amshel, writing her contact information on a napkin and handing it to him. "Keep in touch, we both may be of assistance to one another." she said finally before leaving the table, disappearing into the crowd moments later. Shortly after, the young man, Yuudai also made his excuses and left the bar fading into the crowd like Bellétrux before him. Now alone, Amshel slowly sipped his drink while he mulled over the events that had just taken place in his mind. The two people Amshel had just met were particularly interesting, both in heritage and personality and could surely prove very useful if Amshel could get them on his side. What was more, they were both easily accessible; the boy working nearby and the woman willingly giving him her contact information, which spoke volumes in itself. It was obvious that the best course of action would be to continue influencing those two. Though, it would need to be a very careful process, they were no fools,and a wrong word could forever ruin his chances. Such was always the case when dealing with the smarter people Kitai had to offer.His drink now finished, Amshel paid the bartender and went on his way. There was indeed much to get done, but it would not be done that night.

-Exit-

Submitting to PAC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Out of A Million   

Back to top Go down

One Out of A Million
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1