HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Sword

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Sword   Wed May 15, 2013 3:15 am

Name: Golden Katana
Appearance:

Range: ---
Special Abilities: Handle is booby-trapped- Chakra sensor on Handle w/ Spike mechanics
Descriptions: Blade is 3 feet while the handle is .6 (spikes are 5 inches)

Origin: The Golden Katana is a ninja sword created to fit Starr Kings needs specifically. It has a handle that is pure Gold and a blade that is carved from only the rarest of stainless-steels. The sword is one of the cleanest weapons a shinobi would ever see, for it has a special property to it that will make any material slide off as if it was water on an oil covered feather. The sword can be buried in dirt and mud but still come out spot-less. Another unique aspect is the fact that the handle is triggered to snap spikes out when anybody other than Starr King puts a hand on it. The trap is set off when the sensors identify an alien chakra, when it is set off, the mechanics within will burst out spikes that will retreat instantly. The injury can result in amputation if the wound is not healed in 48 Hrs (Real Life), removing the hand that grabbed the handle because of its point-blank, fast and dangerously sharp attack.

Last edited by Dengen on Wed May 15, 2013 5:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Living Saint Bayul
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Sword   Wed May 15, 2013 4:16 am

Thorns don't dismember hands. They create various sized puncture wounds, thus making it impossible for your sword to randomly amputate a hand. Being B ranked, a full amputation is likely out of your reach. Also, how does it know who is holding your sword? Does it match your chakra print or DNA? The devil is in the details.
Back to top Go down
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Sword   Wed May 15, 2013 5:36 am

When you are holding the weapon, It is literally point blank range at its finest with no "if" "and" or "what" about it, being B-rank is what made me think that it should be able to amputate in such a range since at this rank is that all the "kill" techniques are actually created.

Although I changed the wording from thorns to spikes and gave the spikes a certain length to go with so it can make more sense.

Quote :
Also, how does it know who is holding your sword? Does it match your chakra print or DNA? The devil is in the details.

I was actually going to write that, but then I got a little lazy and stopped. lolll

Although I edited. Let me know what you think now...
Back to top Go down
Living Saint Bayul
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Sword   Wed May 15, 2013 10:49 am

Alright, you missed my point.

Spikes/thorns/needles cannot amputate. They cause damage and pain, yes. But the hand is attached to the arm by several bones and tendons. Your spikes won't even touch all of them in the wrist unless they held he handle with only their wrists together. An amputation just isn't possible with that kind of trauma by itself.
Back to top Go down
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Sword   Wed May 15, 2013 12:52 pm

The Spikes itself is not what is amputating anything. The damage caused by the sword will be great enough to do so. Like I said, they are HOLDING the handle in "point-blank" range. The Trap itself one cut of their hands but it will use the spikes to create a number of cuts, slices and stab wounds on the persons already small and sensitive hands. If the cuts, slices and stab wounds dont get treated in a matter of 48 hours the opened wound will get infected or the pain will be to great so amputation WILL be necessary.

Like I said too, B-rank is where people create Death Blows. So a Spike-like trap that discombobulates a hand to the point that it will need to be chopped off in a certain period is more than normal for this rank. I dont know if you think that I mean the sword itself can do that, but No. its not the sword that fully amputates the hand so there is no need to be "grabbing" it by the wrist or even be concerned about the wrist bones and tendons.
Back to top Go down
Living Saint Bayul
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Sword   Wed May 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Alright, well thank you for cleaning it up and better explaining it.

Approved for training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword   

Back to top Go down

Sword
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1