HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Yuu's recovery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Yuu's recovery    Tue May 14, 2013 11:41 am

Bloody great Yuu is in the hospital he has a freakin cut across the side of his face and nothing to do. He sighs and sits back and begins staring at the ceiling. "I wonder how everybody is". He says to himself as he watches the shadows of the city as the are cast across his room. He turns and looks out the window and sees a bright blue sky. He sighs again and rolls over not wanting to be tempted to escape out his window.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yuu's recovery    Tue May 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Gambaldi had one reason for being in this place. Earlier he had chanced upon a fight that had broke out between his clan leader and the man that would be heir to the clan once Dengen passed the torch. In one fell swoop both were defeated by a single Hyuuga and with that shamed the name of the Uchiha. Though Gambaldi was never one to preach about the legacy of his clan and all that, these fools were apart of a clan he had chosen. Losing was something he would not tolerate. The rest of the city would likely think the Uchiha weak and that made Gambaldi guilty by association. Before he could even have a chance to redeem the clan, the police arrived and he was forced to put his attitude aside. Then again perhaps it was just he wanted to fight the man that defeated the top members of the clan as a chance to gauge his own strength. There was always the rush when he fought, not even sex could compare to it. But, alas, that would have to wait. Since he could not deal with the man that had defeated his clansman, he would settle for making these two look like s***.

"I'm here to visit Dengen Uchiha," he said to a nurse at the desk. She looked through some papers before she made eye contact with Gambaldi, "He checked out a while ago." Gambaldi smirked, "Perhaps he knew I was coming. What about Yuudai Uchiha." The nurse flipped through a few pages and directed him to Yuudai's hospital room. He was here under minor injuries, so Gambaldi knew he'd be awake. When he came upon the room, he found Yuudai staring out the window. "Thinking of running," he blurted out as he entered. He gave a crooked smile as he entered and found a seat across from where Yuudai was. "You don't look very injured to me. Shouldn't you be out trying to avenge the embarrassment you and our clan leader put on this clan? To be defeated by a single shinobi when you two are suppose to be the best, that isn't a good look for the rest of us. I'm tempted to continue what that shinobi started...," his smirk had faded as he looked out the same window. "Where the f*** did Dengen go," he asked as he stood from his chair and approach the glass.

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yuu's recovery    Tue May 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Since there was nothing really going on for Gin today, he had decided to go for a walk. Gin walks weren't like regular peoples walks, they usually lasted a good few hours, and went through a variety of different places. To this day, Gin hadn't seem all Kitai had to offer so he never really got tired of walking around and exploring the city. Today, Gin's walk had brought him to the Kitai hospital over in the Financial district. The place wasn't exactly new to him, he had been here a few times before for injuries mostly as a result of overdoing it in training. Every now and again however Gin liked to pass through, small talk with some of the nurses, a patient or two maybe, it was usually an interesting experience.

So, as Gin walked through the corridors of the Hospital, glancing inside rooms from time to time, he came across a room where he thought he saw a familiar face. Poking his head inside for a closer look, Gin confirmed the boy to be a fellow Uchiha who's name he believed was Yuudai. He had met him, like all the other Uchiha at the initial gathering at the clan compound, he's never really interacted with the boy since however.Also in the room was another Uchiha, who he though to be Gambaldi, another one whom Gin had not communicated with.

Entering the room with a "Hey, hope im not intruding on an important conversation or something" to announce his presence, Gin taking in minor gash on the side of Yuudai's face he continued "That's a pretty mean scratch, what happened? if you don't mind me asking. "

Gin Uchiha

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yuu's recovery    Tue May 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Yuu was gazing out the window when he heard a semi-familiar voice speak to him "Thinking of running". Yuu turned to see Gambaldi standing in the room Yuu sighed and said "It is a option though i doubt i will". Yuu began to stretch when he heard him say "You don't look very injured to me. Shouldn't you be out trying to avenge the embarrassment you and our clan leader put on this clan? To be defeated by a single shinobi when you two are suppose to be the best, that isn't a good look for the rest of us. I'm tempted to continue what that shinobi started...,". Yuu's eyes narrowed for a moment before he said "What do you think i want to be here if i could i would have left a while a ago. But these nurses are watching me constantly to make sure i don't "pull a stitch"". Yuu turned and looked outside again before he heard him say "Where the f*** did Dengen go". Yuu turned and said "Probably back to the compound". Before he could say anything else he heard another voice say "Hey, hope im not intruding on an important conversation or something". Yuu turned and said "No just Gam being Gam". The boy looked at Yuu's face and said "That's a pretty mean scratch, what happened? if you don't mind me asking. " ". Yuu touched his now stitched up face and said "Shuriken at less than a meter". Yuu looked at him with a smile and said "I would not recommend it".

PAC 197
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yuu's recovery    Tue May 14, 2013 2:15 pm

"You deserved it, fuckaround" Gambaldi blurted out, "perhaps being f***-ups runs in that family of yours." Gambaldi averted his attention to the newcomer, he recalled his face from the day he arrived at the compound. The name eluded him, but then again so did most names. "They lost to a Hyuuga earlier. He effortlessly took down Dengen and almost put a shuriken in this idiots head. Makes one wonder what would have happened if the police had been only a second later," Gambaldi grin returned as he glanced back at Yuudai. Surely he knew how close he had been to losing his life in a simple street fight, but then again Gambaldi had arrived by then. And had the police not arrived there would have been a Hyuuga being treated at this hospital along with his two lame comrades. "I do find it strange that boy was there in the first place. Many still aren't to fond of our clan, might have been a attack to show a statement. And a hell of a statement it was."

"I believe something needs to be done about this. I would only assume that you would wish to be apart of it," he continued, "or is that little cut on your cheek so painful that you will stay in bed."

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yuu's recovery    Tue May 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Gin waited for Gambaldi to finish speaking before considering his words which albeit quite harsh were not entirely wrong. Gin decided that for now, he'd play the role of the neutral guy who tries not to take sides."That guy must have been pretty good to be able to take on the both of them and win, makes me want to fight him too" Gin began with a grin"But," he continued, a more serious air about him now,"Gambaldi is pretty right about it not looking good on us for you two to get beaten like that, especially with out new role in the district. Could raise questions about our capability, which we obviously don't want. " Gin then paused for a moment, his arms crossed with one hand scratching his chin, making it look like he was thinking very hard.Unfortunately for us, It wouldn't look very good if we just went for revenge over what looked to be a petty street fight. Best thing to do might be to meet with dengen and the others and discuss it back at the compound, see what our options are. Plus, I'm pretty sure Gam wants to give Dengen a piece of his mind as well Gin finished with a chuckle, waiting for what the other two had to say.

Gin Uchiha

Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yuu's recovery    Tue May 14, 2013 9:11 pm

OOC:I am going to pay to be released from the hospital

Yuu sat and listened to both of them speak then said "Yeah i am ready to go". Yuu said as he slowly stood up and got dressed putting his shirt back on. He walked over to the door and said "You guys coming or what". He walked to the front and said "I would like to check out". The nurse handed him a form and Yuu signed it and was given his sword back. The first thing he did was cut the hospital band that was around his arm. Yuu then walked out and headed for the compound.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yuu's recovery    Tue May 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Gambaldi watched as Yuudai left the room. He regarded the other Uchiha with nod before he turned and opened the window. "I will meet you all there," he said as he leapt from the window and into the city of Kitai. He indeed had a few words for Dengen that werent very pleasant. Someone was gonna answer for what happened earlier and Gambaldi would see it done. The entire incident seemed to random, perhaps someone was testing the clan. They ran the biggest district, it was only natural some would rise up to challenge the big kids on the block. "Maybe the Hyuuga want to be rid of us. We shall see."

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yuu's recovery    Tue May 14, 2013 11:59 pm

After Gin's small mediatory speech, the three of them seemed to all agree that it would be best to return to the clan compound to discuss the matter further with Dengen and the others. Yuudai had signaled the nurse and signed his release papers before exiting the room. Gambaldi had chosen a flashier exit and decided to jump out the window. Gin, not in a very showy mood, decided to simply follow Yuudai's lead and take the traditional exit. He wasn't really in any sort of rush to get back to the compound either. Gin wanted to take his time and think about everything that had just taken place, and so Gin made for the exit with the pace of a casual stroll, giving the nurse a smile on his way out while mulling the events that had been presented before him in the solitude of his mind.

Gin Uchiha

Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yuu's recovery    Thu May 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Submitting to PAC

Gin Uchiha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuu's recovery    

Back to top Go down