HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

The beginning of a legacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: The beginning of a legacy   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Continuing from this topic:

Previous post:
Spoiler:

"You too Kaori, I talked to your father and I am pleased you decided to join me here in this lovely city, though we should probably continue our conversations in our new compound" She said with a smile, she put a hand on kaori's shoulder before walking into the recently cleared Konpaku compound.

Entering her new home was a bit of a bummer, she could tell already this compound needed to be rebuilt, though first she wanted to have all of her family members here to witness their humble beginnings as a clan before they would inevitably sky rocket. Flora walked through the double doors to the recently cleared out home. Some sofa's and end tables remained scattered through the building but most of it was empty.

In the middle of the compound was a courtyard, that had some dead flowers. Obviously, the Konpaku were not fans of nature. In the notes she had sent to her various family members, it described that they would meet in the compound. There is where the Azai clan would start its journey.

Work Attire:

Casual Attire:

Back to top Go down
Iyoku Sama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a legacy   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:24 pm

" Ugh! I haven't the slightest idea why she would even waste the funds on a compound in Yakitori."

Iyoku's voice rang sharply through the leather swaddled cabin of her vehicle. Her steely grey eyes, looked out the window in slight disdain at the scenery as it passed her line of sight. The Yakitori district wasn’t particularly bad, to most it was actually considered one of the nicer districts in Kitai, but Iyoku had grown quite accustomed to palace living and did not want to see that uprooted. Rolling her eyes back down to an open scroll in her lap, Iyoku let out a none too discreet sigh. The scroll detailed plans of a merger between two companies in Kitai, one of which happened to be a client of Iyoku. Iyoku would assess what both groups had to offer and guide her client in the direction that would maximize their gain. Her mind seemed to be buried in the work, but she would soon announce the contrary.

I meando they even have fences in Yakitori?”

I hear Yakitori is actually quite nice, and who knows with a bit of time the compou—“

The meek voice of Ori, Iyoku’s assistant, faintly flowed through the cabin. She was a young, dependable girl, but a bit dull. She often dressed in a manner Iyoku found improper, but Ori seemed to be the type of girl not to be noticed. Iyoku often joked that she would have made a fabulous shinobi as she often times blended in with the wallpaper. At any rate the young girls words were cut short by much more dominant ones.

Ori, I don’t believe this is all the information we can get on the Baibai company. Call them again and have them send over a full report.”

With expert timing Iyoku grasped the door handle, and pushed it open, just as the vehicle came to a stop. She didn’t bother waiting for the driver to get out and do his job, despite his best efforts. With a keen and powerful grace, Iyoku slipped from the cool, luxurious cabin into the warm air of Yakitori. While doing so she spoke a few final words to Ori.

I expect the report on my desk when I return.”

Without looking or even acknowledging Ori, Iyoku felt a nod of understanding as she made her way up the walkway toward the compound. The place was in serious need of work, especially if it was to house the Azai family of Kitai. Iyoku’s grey eyes darted about, seemingly only to find their way to the negative and dilapidated parts of the compound. She quickly ascended the steps and found her way inside. It wasn’t much better. As she walked her ever present heels would alert everyone to her arrival. In the distance just before her Iyoku spotted a woman with a heedful of pink hair, no doubt Flora, and another smaller girl, perhaps an assistant of hers. As she made her way into the courtyard Iyoku spoke, loud enough for both of them to hear.

Well it seems those Konpaku spared no expense in keeping the place up.”

Iyoku strode on toward them as she spoke. Her long dark hair shone brilliantly in the sunlight, and was pressed straight as a pin. She wore a romantic white blouse, with a loose black bow tied at the neck. Over that was a light jacket covered in metallic bronze paillettes. These items were paired with a pair of expertly fitted black pants, which were cropped just at the ankle, and secured with a nondescript black leather belt. On her feet were a simple pair of black suede pumps, with a solid gold platform. Iyoku offered a bit of a smile to Flora as she approached.

Flora darling…”

Iyoku rested her finely manicured hands on Flora’s shoulders and air kissed her on both cheeks. She had to bend down a bit to do so, as with her heels on she stood about six foot three inches. Now that she was so close Flora and the young girl could undoubtedly smell her subtle floral fragrance. Iyoku pulled away and glanced Flora over. This was not a judging look, although many took it as such, but more so just a glance at how she was presenting herself. As her eyes came back up to meet Flora’s she spoke once more.

Show me around, and tell me what prompted the change in scenery.”

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a legacy   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Natsu silently walked through the street as he made his way to the new compound his cousin had bought. Since she felt like they needed to be more of a family though Natsu could care less about most of his family and living with them. But he knew what he would face if he angered his cousin the Queen and so he just decided to go with her little idea for now. As Natsu knew for a fact that sooner or later his cousin would get tired of living with all of them, and kick them all out of the compound. Though this district that his cousin decided to buy the compound was pretty nice. Yakitori was the name of the district though it was the smallest of the five districts in Kitai city it was once owned by the Konpaku clan until Natsu’s cousin kicked them out for not paying rent. And Natsu could not help but find this funny since his cousin would go to kick the clan out of their compound and then proceed to buy it for her own clan.

The compound that Natsu was looking at was not all that beautiful as Natsu could tell that it had seen better days then what it was seeing today. As the place was dull with dead flowers all around it and barley any defense to protect the clan from getting attacked. Natsu could only hope that Flora knew what she was getting herself into. Since most of the clan was not ninja they did not see all of the stuff that truly happened with running a district and clans going to war over territory. But eh Natsu figured that would learn sooner or later as he made his way into the center of the compound were the courtyard was. There would be standing his cousin Flora and some other member of the clan that Natsu did not recognize. As Natsu tended not to interact with any of the clan besides Flora as she was his first cousin and queen. Though Noctis would then proceed to cut the other lady who was talking in mid sentence as she started to ask Flora a question.

“So I see you have decided for us to take are clan into a higher place cousin, though I can only hope you know what you are getting into as being a major clan that owns a territory can be very dangerous. And these days the Azai clan has not been putting out many ninja from what I see. Though that could just be the fact that I never interact with the family besides you, though I figure all of that will change with us all living in a clan compound now. Since someone is going to have to stay and make sure you don’t kill everyone Flora. Since we do know you tend to speak your mind and a lot of people don’t like that. Though might I ask who this other person?' Natsu would then proceed to point at the other lady in the room with the strange gold stuff on her chest and high heels. As Natsu could only hope that she would trip and fall on her face. Since he could go for some comic relief right now.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Momiji
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a legacy   Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:39 am

White eyes prowled the streets of the Yakitori District of Kitai City, their owner striking a less than imposing figure, but a fierce stature. The young Hyuuga walked towards what was her clan's new base. The Azai clan was a wealthy one, something that the girl appreciated, and although she hadn't been born into the clan, they had adopted her as a new branch of it, a branch of ninja that were specialized Taijutsu fighters like herself, a branch of Azai Clan Hyuugas. Though, she was far from being at an age where she wanted to marry, there was no reason to not be a part of the clan now and make money off her advanced abilities. Her Byakugan was a long treasured Kekkei Genkai, and as such, she was as much a target as she was a hunter, so, the protection of the Azai clan was also appreciated.

So, today was supposed to be a meeting in the new compound, here in the Yakitori District, and had it not been for that reason, Toph Hyuuga wouldn't even be there. She'd be off at the beach perhaps, or out in the wilds, killing some beast with her taijutsu, or perhaps practicing her medical ninjutsu. But, of course, courtesy dictated that she attend the meeting. She frowned to herself as she walked, people stared too much at her eyes when she walked past, which was why she sometimes walked with her eyes shut but her Kekkei Genkai active, she could still see, but they couldn't see her lack of pupils.

Finally, she arrived at the main gate of the compound, easily opening it and passing into the area. With the expansion of the chakra paths near her eyes, Toph activated the Byakugan, and was able to see a good ways through the compound, there was enough information to let her conclude that, currently, this place sucked, but, it was the only home she had right now aside from her parent's house, and sh would take it. Now, to find the others. Fortunately her Byakugan made short work of this task, and she soon arrived at the courtyard, joining the three people that were there already. Though, being only recently adopted by the clan, she was still new, and didn't know those who were already here, but she knew that the manners of high society dictated she remember everyone from this meeting, as that was key to making a good impression.

Back to top Go down
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a legacy   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Kaori would follow her cousin inside the gates of the compound, the building was in need of dire repairs and it seemed as if Flora was right to evict the members of the clan that occupied these grounds. She’d walk through the doors and saw the little furniture that was spared during the eviction, Kaori would wipe her fingers across the table to check how dirty the table was, and as expected it seemed to not have been cleaned in awhile judging from the dirty accumulated on her fingers, these clans men who called themselves Konpaku weren’t a very tidy bunch that was for certain.

She would exit inside and went into the courtyard while brushing her clothes off. The court yard was in no better condition than inside, she would walk towards what she believed was the garden and looked at the dead flowers, at home she used to garden with her mother and they grew all sorts of flowers together and the few times her mother would talk about her father she would tell her that his favorite flowers were roses, and when she was pregnant with Kaori he would bring her a dozen roses every day, she tried not to cry as she missed her mother and felt like an outsider here. She would hear people talking inside and even though she wanted to find the exit, she made a promise to her mother and she was bounded by it. As she prepared to go inside and greet her “family” she saw a single red rose amongst the dead ones and she decided to pick the rose and smell it, the thought of her mother and father entered her mind and instead of feeling sad she felt happy. She would place the rose in her father’s journal and walked towards the conversation, she stood beside Flora and introduced herself to her relatives.

"I am Kaori, its a pleasure meeting you all"
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a legacy   Thu May 02, 2013 12:19 am

((Alright, everyone has been given enough time to post...I'll start posting every day or every other day, with or without ya'll. There is no posting order in this topic))

Just after the Queen has entered the dirty compound, one of her favorite relatives entered close behind. She could heard an engine outside. "Ah, she finally got one of those things she was talking about." She said as she rolled her eyes before turning around to greet her cousin. She could already tell it was her just from her voice - luxury thickened her words quite often. She was not surprised when her cousin greeted her, with half-hearted kisses on both sides of her cheeks, taking care to actually not come into contact with her.

"Iyoku, so glad you got my message. I know you are a busy individual." She said with a smile and wink. "I'd love to show you around, but we are expecting more guests." She said as she folded her hands in front of her lap. Just a couple of seconds passing her sentence, the door creaked open again to reveal another cousin, Natsu. "Hello my dear, glad you made it." She said, though was cut off by his words. She raised her eyebrows slightly as she heard the words that flowed from the shinobi's mouth.

"You don't have to be a shinobi to be succesful, me and Iyoku are both exams of that." She said winking at her cousin. "Thou--" She stopped mid sentence at the sound of the door creaking open again. "Ah, Toph! Welcome home!" She said as she waved for the female hyuuga to come closer. No doubt she already knew Flora, so she proceeded to introduce her the two cousins that flanked Flora. "Ah, Iyoku, this is Toph Hyuuga. She is an adopted member of our clan, a kind soul she is." She said as she nodded towards Toph and smiled. "Welcome home, Toph." she called out from the courtyard.

Last but not least was their cousin Kaori, a new member that had just arrived via her fathers orders. She was shy, but she could tell she was smart. "Glad you came, Kaori" She said with a smile.

Work Attire:

Casual Attire:

Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a legacy   Thu May 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Natsu would stand waiting for his cousin and the other stranger to answer his statement when he would notice the appearance of other people coming into the compound as his cousin would start to great and introduce them to Natsu and everyone else that was their at the time. Though Natsu could not come to remember any of these people who were being introduced. Natsu could only hope that this would not be an acquired start to getting to know the family. Since Natsu was not much of a family guy he would just tend to look as each new person came in and Flora spoke to them. Though soon he figured that he would be forced to speak to all of them sooner or later so he figured that he would hurry up the process and do it all at once. And so as soon as Flora finished introducing Kaori Natsu would make his speech.

“Well for those of you that do now know who I am, my name is Natsu Kimura. And I am the first cousin of are dear queen Flora here. And like all of you I am a member of the Azai clan, though unlike most of you I am a ninja who takes pride in the art of the sword. I figure that I would tell you guys a little about me since you are all my family members and right now I do not know who the hell any of you are besides Flora. Since if you can tell I am not big on the family thing so I can’t promise any of you that you will like the way I act towards you and promise you that I will not care of how you think of me or my attitude. But eh what can I say I am a very caring person who loves to have fun if you get my drift. So as long as this family stays together I will do my best to protect those of you who can’t though I figure most of you should be able to hold your own somewhat. And if not then I wish the best of luck to you when me or the other ninja over there is not around.”

Natsu would then proceed to walk farther into the clan compound to see how everything else looked. And from what he could see it was nothing impressive. Though Natsu figured that they could find an engineer or blacksmith who could easily help them build up the clan compound for the right price. Which Natsu was sure that Flora and everyone here had the money to make sure that they could get the best compound that money could buy. Though Natsu could hope that they had the man power to defend the place, since he could only tell that there was one other ninja in the family that would be living here being the Toph girl. As Natsu could easily tell that she was a ninja by the way she held herself and the ancient last name she held. Though Natsu could only hope she could live up the clan name as she was not an Azai by birth. Though Natsu figured they would not let her join unless she was of some use. So Natsu could only ponder this as he continued to look around the pathetic compound.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a legacy   Sat May 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Hotoke drifted out of sleep, as it was another late night of studying for his medical routines at the hospital. He wanted to become a very strong medical ninja so that he could help out, not only his clan but his city as well. As he rolled out of his bed, he walked over to his bathroom and took a quick bath, trying not to play with the small bath toys he had gotten a few days previously, as he remembered that he was already a bit late to a meeting with the other members of his clan. He put on his best set of clothing, which he ironed himself, and then tried to make the cowlick in his hair go away, but there was no luck, and he simply had to deal with it. He was still fairly new to the clan, in that he hadn't gone to a lot of meetings because of his age, and this one would be his first. Apparently the clan was moving into a large compound that was confiscated from the Konpaku clan because the rent got too much for them, or perhaps, being a darker clan with a more ninja focused attitude, they simply believed hey didn't need to pay the rent because of their skills. Regardless, without further research, Hotoke couldn't put anything accurate together, and speculation was never a good thing.

Hotoke hurried out of his small apartment, and then jogged over to the once Konpaku compound, but had to stop and rest twice because of his bloodline condition making his body weaker than most. He steadied his breathing, and then made sure he brushed himself off, in case the jogging got his shoes or pants dirty with dust or the like. He was very small compared to most, but then again he was only twelve years old, and looked like he was ten or maybe even younger. It took a bit of effort to open the large double doors in front of the compound to get in, and he made his way to where everyone was meeting. The compound was fairly messy, the people evicted perhaps not caring about how they left the place, since they were forced out. There were sofas and other small wooden tables scattered around, but not much else, and Hotoke wondered why they would leave them, since they would most likely just have to buy new ones wherever they moved to. Hotoke looked around, and it seemed that someone had just finished talking, the man with a sword. From the look of it, there were only two ninjas there besides himself, the others looking a bit more like royalty, the tall woman with high heels especially. Hotoke was really nervous walking into the room, not sure as to how he should start talking, but he waited for the speech to pause, before walking to Fiora, the only person in the room he sort of knew.

Hotoke believed it was her that sent the special forces to rescue him from the missing ninja, so she was the only one he was comfortable with walking up to and talking with. He was still really nervous, but he believed he could tough it out for the head of the clan that rescued him and gave him a home and a name.

"Umm, good day Lady Fiora. I am Hotoke, the child that this clan saved from umm, the missing ninja 8 years ago. I was too young to join any of the other meetings, but I'm glad I can finally meet you in person! If there's anything I can do to assist you in any way, I am at your service." Hotoke was acting slightly like a person who had just met their extremely famous and powerful idol, and it was somewhat true, although it was just because he was speaking in front of other people as well, which would probably bring attention to himself, and he thought that they were all staring at him. He tried to steady his breathing while talking to the woman, and he also tried to look up at her, as he was really short, but he kept averting his eyes, as if making direct eye contact would make him crumple to his knees, but this was just to somehow gain the center of attention, as he wanted everyone to look at him. He is a bit of a needy child in that regard, as he wanted desperately for his family to like him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a legacy   Mon May 13, 2013 8:20 pm

bump mother fuckers

Work Attire:

Casual Attire:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a legacy