HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Examination Preparations [Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kain

PostSubject: Examination Preparations [Mission]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Mission Name: Examination Preparations
Mission Type: Government
Mission Rank: C
Ryo Offered Before Completion: N/A
Ryo Offered After Completion: 600 ryo
Mission Description: It is now common knowledge that the chuunin and jounin exams are in the near future. Your royal highness wishes to have these exams in an exotic locale, and therefore has commissioned a team of explorers and willing shinobi to clear out an old arena that is in old Iwagakure. The journey will be long and hard, but adventure and possible treature will await the willing. You will need to follow the explorers to Iwagakure, then clear the arena of wild animals, barbarians, or any overgrowing flora.
Requirements:
-A total of atleast 6 Player Character Posts (Can be split between characters. Minimum of 3 posts per character.)
-Each post must be at least 500 words
-Mission NPC's can be played by yourself
Back to top Go down
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Examination Preparations [Mission]   Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:00 am

He left the house excited for his mission, Kaol had a huge smile upon his face as he locked the door to his house behind him then eagerly turned around to face the city. He smiled as he leaned over the rail of his 5th floor apartment in then K-District, as he often called it. "Today's going to be a good day! hehe!" Pulling back from the rail, while keeping his hands firmly grasped on it, he then lunged forward, jumping over the edge. "Whoooo hooo! Yea, here I go!" Kaol plummeted down fast but reached out and grabbed a bar before hitting the ground, he then spun around twice before throwing himself towards another building. 'Today's the day I finally get to manage my own squad as a captain....even though I'm only a genin! Still this is too awesome!'

From building to building, he pounced quickly with his clothes blowing behind him. A huge smile upon his face. There was really no other feeling that he could have at the moment beside pure excitement, in the distance he saw the gates of the city, a place that marked the beginning of his gains as a shinobi of Kitai City. "Father...Mother, I know you'd be proud of me if you could see me at the moment. But I'll do so good that even Shu will smile upon me. But I hope this group of people I'm leading will be different, but cooperative." Kaol was genuinely intrigued about this group, he heard that there were a few from very respected clans. He smirked as he continue to leap from building to building towards the ever closer gates of the city.

Kaol appeared at the gates of the city, waiting on the team to assemble so they could go forth and get the mission done as fast as possible. The city of Kitai had chosen him as captain to lead this mission, the details were clear in the scroll that had been given to him, he was to lead the team to Iwagakure's ruins so that the chuunin exams and the jounin exams could be held there. He wore his red jacket and black pants, customarily what he normally wears. His yellow eyes gazed from the open gates then back to the city looking for any signs that the people he was partnered with were going to be coming, however, nothing was moving yet besides a few people on the streets and the ones coming through for trade and commuting for their jobs in the city from the world outside of the city. He sighed as tapped his foot on the ground, growing a bit impatient as he was eager to get things going. "Well, looks like it's going to be my first time going to Iwagakure, I'm too excited but I'm a bit worried about what we might overlook.....GAH! I'm over thinking things....." Kaol face palmed himself then sighed, he was stressing himself out since it was his first time leading a team, but this was a chance to prove his worth as the chuunin exams were getting closer.

Last edited by Kain on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke-kun

PostSubject: Re: Examination Preparations [Mission]   Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:24 am

Daisuke left the Uchiha grounds for the gates of the city, this was his first mission as gennin and he was very eager to start and meet the members of his team he thought of this as a chance to meet new friends and possible get some excitement since things have been pretty dull since he left the academy. He decided to change his attire a bit today and wore a black hood instead of his usual black long sleeved shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the back and the usual black pants with black gloves and the necklace they said he had on when they found him at the doorstep of the orphanage; he would pack his bag with the necessary equipment, a first aid kit, a map of outer Kaitai since thatís where he was headed a pack of shuriken and ninja wires. He alerted the members of his clan about him leaving for the mission and headed to the city gates.

He took his time walking towards the gates, he was never one to rush and besides why waste such a beautiful day? The sun shone brilliantly and the streets where vibrant, typically day in the city, and Daisuke loved the feel of it. He stopped at the local tea shop and to get a bite to eat, and as usual ordered Dango with green tea, this would be somewhat of a morning ritual for him, entering the tea house at this time and ordering the same thing, but the only difference was he was heading out on a mission and wouldnít want to be late. His mission seemed simple enough he was heading to the old Iwagakure to clear out some arena for the Jounin and Chunin exams, Daisuke thought about participating in the Chunnin exams but thought he wasn't quite ready yet, but if Denjen-sama thought he was ready he would not hesitate in making him and the Uchiha proud. This mission would also show him the areaís he need to improve as a ninja and as a person for this wasnít like the academy tasks, this is the real deal. On his way he became eager to meet his teammates, what are they like? Will they like them? Well he like them? All these thoughts flew through his head as his cruised through the town eating his Dango and sipping on his tea, then he wondered about his leader if he was an experienced ninja or a novice like himself , he would try to help out his leader if he was the latter to the best of his abilities because he wasnít looking to die today!

The streets would clear up as he approached the gate and he only saw shinobi gathering and leaving the city to complete missions, he noticed a male figure standing at the gate looking impatient and eager, seeing that he was the only person around at the city gate he knew that it was the time leader, so he approached him "I hope im late!" Daisuke said while laughing and then he extended his hand. "Im Uchiha Daisuke. Pleased to meet you"
Back to top Go down
kyuusaisha

PostSubject: Re: Examination Preparations [Mission]   Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 am

*beep*beep*beep*

Like clockwork Biís alarm went off. The blaring noise caused the young kunoichiís eyes to slowly part. Her room was still dark, but beginning to fill with the dull grey light of morning. She drew in a bit of a breath and sat upright in her bed. Those reddish-brown eyes of hers danced about the room as if searching for something. First was Chai-chan. She found the kitten cuddled up at the corner of the bed, blissfully sleeping through the alarm. Bi couldnít help but smile at the sight a bit as she stretched her arms up toward the ceiling and let out a bit of a yawn. After swinging her legs over the side of the bed, Bi reached over and shut the alarm off. The sudden absence of sound made her room feel empty and a bit devoid of life. It was in that moment that Biís brow furrowed. This was an unnatural time for life to be stirring, especially in her room. What reason could she have for setting her alarm at such an ungodly hour? BI searched a moment wondering what it was she had to do today? What did she have going on? Then it struck her.

Bi shut her eyes slowly and raised her head to the ceiling as the details of the days mission came flooding into her mind. Today was the day Bi was to go on a Government issued mission, her first in months. She, in a three man cell, were to travel to the ruins of Iwagakure and scout suitable locations for the upcoming exams. While the mission seemed simple enough, there was always the possibility of running into danger along the way, or perhaps even there. Worst case scenario most of the land was claimed, but that was quite a stretch. The only thing likely to have claimed the devastation that was Iwagakure was nature.

Thoughts of what could happen along the way filled Biís mind as she rose out of bed. She quickly made her way out of her room and down to the kitchen to make herself breakfast. Much to her pleasure, but hardly her surprise, she came upon a readily prepared breakfast of okayu, miso soup, tamagoyaki, tsukemono and a fresh pot of tea. Biís heart warmed at the work of her father, who had no doubt risen early to make her the lavish meal. She sat and enjoyed her breakfast before heading back upstairs to prepare for her mission.

It had been such a while since Bi had been on a mission she nearly forgot everything she might need. She ran through a checklist as she took a quick shower, and narrowed that list down as she brushed her teeth. After tearing through her room, and having Chai-chan be of no help, Bi had assembled everything she believed she needed to bring with her. Scrolls. Check. Senbon. Check. Kunai. Check. Map. Check. Bi went on down her finalized list until she was sure she had everything, including lunch, which her father had also made and packed into a large, three tiered bento box. Bi made haste in packing everything up, and quickly went through her closet deciding on what to wear. The weather was nice, but she would be traveling and may have to do a bit of extra work along the way. After a bit of thought Bi settled on a cropped, sleeveless black turtle neck; tight, fingerless, black leather arm warmers; loose, harem style, black leather sweatpants; a fitted black leather jacket; and simple black and white high tops. Biís eyes glanced over to her alarm clock. 10.47am. was the time. Bi quickly threw her hair up into a messy bun, and kissed Chai-chan goodbye. The kitten responded with an emphatic meow, and Bi was out the door.

It wouldnít take Bi long to get to the gates, but she didnít want to hold the group up, after all it was likely to be people she hadnít worked with before. Thoughts of what they may be like crossed her mind, but she didnít delve too deep into it. Kitai was so lively at times like these. Shops were open, children running through the streets, shinobi darting along rooftops, it truly was a great city to be in, but Bi was quite excited to see what was beyond the walls. After about a ten minute walk through various side streets and alleys, Bi found herself approaching the city gates. Not too many people were around, several merchants tempting travelers with last minute necessities; city guards, stationed at either end of the massive gate; a group of three elderly men smoking and playing some fort of card game; and two younger men. Bi guessed the two guys were her teammates for the mission and so she approached casually.

ďHiÖ Hope I havenít kept you guys waitingÖĒ Bi gave to two guys a look over. They both seemed to be a bit older than her and capable of handling themselves. Bi immediately wondered if this mission was going to be a bit more intense than she initially imagined. Only time would tell..

Back to top Go down
Raishimaru
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Examination Preparations [Mission]   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 pm

POUND.
Step.
POUND
Step.
POUND
Left.
POUND
Right.
POUND
Tap.
POUND
Tap.

Raishi's footsteps were a sequential rhythm in his head.....he was awake but not fully awake there but hardly there. His night had been long and torturous, his usual nightmares, stealing his deserved peace; that same ghastly face seemingly taking hold of his soul as he slept, robbing him from peace of mind. He had only two hours of sleep and he decided, after eating coffee beans and orange juice for breakfast, that he needed a great start to his day to subsidies his terrible night. Now heading towards the Mission Center, his movements were automatic, left leg first then right leg, left, right, left, right, jump, flip then repeat cycle. His head was pounding, it seemed to be the bass part of the polyphonic rhythm, keeping him going.....with each step, a sharp pain pierced into his temples, like a dagger stabbing his brains. Why was his life like this?

As he approached the Mission Center, after a long and painful 5 minute journey, Raishi stumbled into the building looking for a mission, exciting enough to take his mind of the hammering in his head. Shaking slightly, he dragged himself to the secretary, greeting her as warmly as he could before asking about any available missions.

"Sorry dear, but there is no available mission right now...the only one available has already started and it requires you to travel into the Old World; you look pale and sickly, I suggest you go home honey."

s***. The Old World....why did it have to be that? Memories of his last experience out there suddenly flooded back into his already congested head, making the pounding worsen....he just had to do the mission. He asked the secretary for the mission description and he realised that he was to do the mission with other people, so he would be fine! If he ended up hurt or even fainted, he would have people there to protect, even though he didn't know the people from anywhere.
After lots and lots of persuading, and the percussion styled concerto performed in his head, Raishi got the secretary to give him the briefing. He thanked her for a concern, and left the building as fast as he could....so he was going into the Old World again? Last time he didn't even get passed the border from the Outlands. If he was really going to do this, he needed to prepare himself, because there was no turning back.

He didn't take his usual means of transportation, from rooftop to roof top, because he was scared that he would miss his step due to the immense pain in his head, and fall to his death. Very paranoid about accidents he was, so he took the main means of getting round the world......he took the streets. Now actually running on the streets, he regretted it as he would have preferred the rooftops, regardless of the risk. The streets were dirty, and stuffy...and worst of all, NOISY Raishi felt overwhelmed, he needed help. He couldn't go on.. he sat down where he was, wiping his bulging temples. The floor was...soft? He felt it with his hands....this was grass. He was soo bent on escaping the roudiness of the city that he didn't even notice that he had already left it! Stupid. The Outlands provided a fresh, soothing, cool breeze across Raishi's face and he was renewed. The pain was still there, yes, but this time he ignored it...he had a somewhere to get to.

With his new found strength, he ran towards the direction of the Old World...you could tell by the change of terrain and the withering grass. He was just approaching the city boundaries, when he noticed other people already there, most likely waiting. He was just in time.
He lowered his pace, walkingup to the group with a smile.

"Apologies for the lateness , I am Raishimaru Uchiha."

He smiled with as much effort as he could, hoping that it wasn't obvious that he was sick...he didn't want them thinking he was weak.

Uchiha, Raishimaru
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Examination Preparations [Mission]   Wed May 29, 2013 7:12 am

This topic has not been replied to in over two weeks. If it is no longer needed please post saying so or inform a member of staff. If nothing is posted asking otherwise, it will be locked in seven days.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Raishimaru
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Examination Preparations [Mission]   Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:38 am

could I still submit this for PAC?

Uchiha, Raishimaru
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Examination Preparations [Mission]   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:38 am

I'm no longer staff, but I suspect that you can. I don't recall reading anything about an expiration date.

Iyasu Nagano
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Examination Preparations [Mission]   

Back to top Go down

Examination Preparations [Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1