HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Missing Fight for Gambaldi vs Feuer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Missing Fight for Gambaldi vs Feuer   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:10 pm

So I woke up this morning and found the thread I was fighting Feuer in is gone (the tournament). I'm not sure what happen and I rather not assume it was intentional. What I want to know is what will happen next? Does this mean we have to fight over?

The Old Link
http://www.narutor.org/t28828-battle-ground-1-the-saigo-outpost-nindofive-vs-gambaldi

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fight for Gambaldi vs Feuer   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 pm

The tournament is done. They canceled the thing, so no you don't have to fight over and yes it was intentional but maybe not the reason you think. What will happen next? Idknow im guessing they are acting like it never happened
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fight for Gambaldi vs Feuer   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Aww. And I was just about to snag a win Sad lol Well at least we got the missions. Gonna get my post done at work.

Uchiha, Gambaldi
Back to top Go down
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fight for Gambaldi vs Feuer   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Tisk Tisk. Would have been nice to see it. I was actually waiting for you guys to finish your fight so I can read it over. But yea, get to that mission. Echo thinks you were talking to him when you said that "if you were an enemy" thing =x
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fight for Gambaldi vs Feuer   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:39 pm

That is interesting. If any participants were not refunded for your entry fee, feel free to pm me and I will look into the validity of the claim and fix it asap.

:❖: Character :❖: Journal :❖: Inbox :❖:
Back to top Go down
narutocostt

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fight for Gambaldi vs Feuer   Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:06 am

I want to look for a partner to cospaly Naruto and Sasuke from Naruto with me .If you want ,message me. I have get the Naruto cospaly costume.

Sometimes life presents us situations that we cannot change, we must just face them and accept things the way they are Naruto cosplay costumes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Fight for Gambaldi vs Feuer   

Back to top Go down

Missing Fight for Gambaldi vs Feuer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1