HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Last Night on TV (SPOILERS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Last Night on TV (SPOILERS)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 pm

So I was lucky enough to be able to catch Game of Thrones and Walking Dead on TV.

What did you guys think?

I thought the walking dead finale was pretty weak, the whole battle should have been lengthened, the way that the governor just killed all of his people was pretty...gay, seemed out of place?

As for Game of Thrones...

I actually watched all of season 1 on Friday, season 2 on Saturday and Sunday, and caught the premiere. I actually hated the first part of season 1, the only thing that kept me going was hoping for Bran to get his legs back but instead he remains pretty unimportant throughout the first two seasons. The premiere was okay I suppose, The new girl that is marrying joffery, forgot her name, BUT I REALLY LIKE HER. And I'm sad she will most likely be butchered when the dragon lady comes knocking.

Please, tell me no spoilers for Game of Thrones...I will kill you..

Also, did anyone watch Revenge?

Work Attire:

Casual Attire:

Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Last Night on TV (SPOILERS)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:46 pm

I loved the season premiere of Game of thrones. Though i do have a small spoiler for you though i am not sure if it will happen in the tv show as it is something that happened in the Books though im sure you would love it.
Back to top Go down

Last Night on TV (SPOILERS)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1