HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

[SWF Signature Shop] I had a graphicsgasm, you will too!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: [SWF Signature Shop] I had a graphicsgasm, you will too!   Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 am

FEAR MY AWESOME WRATH!
Contains a HD animation which may slow down older computers:

c: I'll make some for people if they're nice and well behaved. Actually these make really quaint rewards, so I will make them exclusively as event and achievement rewards. If they ever cause an issue with too many on the forums I'll just turn off flash script from the acp.

Limitations: I can literally make anything, that's the joy of flash and java! There is but one rule. They cannot exceed 520px in width. Any more will stretch the forum. If the width of the forum is stretched people with those old 800 x 600 fossils (I mean monitors) won't be able to see the forum in proper format. We can't all have 1600 x 1200 1080i screens. c:

:❖: Character :❖: Journal :❖: Inbox :❖:

Last edited by Virmire on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oturan
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [SWF Signature Shop] I had a graphicsgasm, you will too!   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:17 am

Are you doing normal images too? Like basic sigs cause I think I'm on a fossil XD
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [SWF Signature Shop] I had a graphicsgasm, you will too!   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:20 am

I could but that takes doing graphics from complete scratch and to be honest making these are so much more fun! They don't have to be flashy and graphically advanced though. Can just be a simple stationary image with a button that one can click with your app linked to it. Another thing: the buttons on my signature actually work! Try it out!

Back to top Go down
Oturan
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [SWF Signature Shop] I had a graphicsgasm, you will too!   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:21 am

I would if I could see the buttons on your signature, or the thing in the spoiler but I can't.

Like I said, fossil XD
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [SWF Signature Shop] I had a graphicsgasm, you will too!   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:27 am

Darn. Well I'll screen cap a video and upload it to ingoo for you some time then, so you can see this in action! c:
I would be more than happy to work on an image-based signature for you however, when I find some time for it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SWF Signature Shop] I had a graphicsgasm, you will too!   

Back to top Go down

[SWF Signature Shop] I had a graphicsgasm, you will too!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1