HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

The Legion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Fox
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: The Legion    Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:25 pm

The Revolution Has Begun

Organization Name:
The Legion

Orginzation Type:
Criminal-Protest

Number of Members:

Leadership Type:
One head leader
One Speaker of the Group/Known Leader

Leader:
Head Leader: Zerion
Speaker of the Group/Known Leader: Hikari

Representative:
Legion (costume worn by Known Leader)
Spoiler:

Beliefs and Values:
The Legion is a group based on the belief of equality and fairness for all people. Itís a group of people who are tired of oppression regardless of who it may be from. They have taken a role in society of standing up for the weak, poor, sick, undesired and unwanted. They may do things that seem shady, illegal or against the laws and regulations of the government, but they do these things to better those who are cast aside and looked down upon. Joining The Legion entails a life of hardship, a life on the run but ultimately itís a life of fairness, fighting for equality.

Organization Specific Jutsu:
(More to be added as group goes on)

attire:

weapons:

History:
Because of Zerionís distaste for suppression he has started a group known as the Legion, a group dedicated to protecting the poor and weak of Kitai. Collecting shinobi and citizens who share his idea for equality, he has formed a small but ever growing group of people who wish to see equality and fairness for the people of kitai. However, Zerion did not feel that he needed to be known to lead this group. He hired a man who shares similar values that Zerion has. Hikari, a young man living in the slums of the Tonkatsu District in Kitai. Zerion and him had a discussion and talked of what they wanted to do to change the state in which Kitaiís people were being treated as of late. Zerion only had one condition. That only Hikari would know of his involvement in the group, until the time was right. Hikari promised Zerion that and the two then formed, The Legion.

The Legion was a group that would risk anything to have the people of Kitai equal with the rest. It was their mission for equality to be spread, and for the oppressed people of Kitai to be free of oppression and suffering. Zerion started The Legion. Hikari lead The Legion. The people, they started the revolution.

Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Legion    Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Edited

and yes he gave me permission to be the known leader

Maruchi, Hikari

[00:20:42] @ Iris : SICK TO MY MOTHER FUCKING TUMMY BITCH MUST THINK IM A MUTHA FUCKING DUMMY BC I DRESS BUMMY BITCH THINK IM BROKE BITCH I ATE ONE ROACH AND I MADE A LOTTA MONEY
[00:20:52] Parasite : .
[00:21:01] @ Blaine : Quite
[00:21:05] * Blaine sips tea

[01:03:43] Iris joined the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
[01:03:46] @ Blaine : Like gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys
[01:03:49] Iris has logged off the chat on Sat 6 Jul - 1:03
Back to top Go down
Oturan
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Legion    Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Don't see any other problems with this. Approved and I can't wait to join this XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legion    

Back to top Go down

The Legion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1