HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Are my interests, your interests?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roderic Konpaku
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Are my interests, your interests?    Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Roderic had been sitting alone in the darkness for many hours when he had suddenly gotten the urge to take a stroll. Unlike most people, Roderic did not commune during the day, but instead preferred the darkness granted by the passing of the sun. Slowly Roderic would open his eyes, taking in a deep breath of the night air and would look up through the leaves of the tree he had decided to perch himself in, gazing at the stars and wondering if he would earn a place among them in the shadows with their dark father, The Shinigami. It was then that he'd remember the time, realizing that he was late for a meeting with Kuro. With ease he would slide his legs over the side of the branch and would land upon the soft grass upon the ground. As he landed he would pull his cloak about him and with a look of intent upon his face he would set out to the compound in Yakitori. Walking upon the roof of the neighboring buildings Roderic would find himself gazing upon the door of the compound being broken by the distinct leader of the Konpaku clan, only noticed by the shock of white hair. With him he saw the others of the clan, and a woman whom he had never seen before. Roderic would wait a few moments and then slither in through the open door like a snake, from a distance he would listen to the conversation and hear that Kuro had decided to give the woman a great deal of their money without really any guarantees.

At that juncture Roderic was kind of furious. As she left Roderic would keep to the shadows and then follow her to her destination in Seaside Heights, a small clinic located near the edge of the strip. Roderic would keep to the darkness for as long as he could, when a drunk may have blown his cover, bumping in to him after running from the entrance of a bar and yelling vulgar curses at him. Roderic would grab the man by shirt and throw him back towards the entrance, staring now at the entrance of the clinic that the woman walked in to. "s***" Roderic would mutter as he hesitantly made his way to the entrance.

He would enter, walking in full stride only to find that the small room was empty and covered in shadows, only lit by a few candles. Roderic would strain his eyes, searching for the woman who had entered. It was clear that nobody was in this room, but he heard the low muttering of voices in the back and made his way slowly towards that entrance. He would open the door then without much care, pushing it open aggressively. There he would find multiple people sitting in chairs, all looking rather rough. It was apparent then that this place was a clinic..but not exactly a legal one. Roderic had walked straight in to a hornets next. It was then quite an awkward moment when Roderic found himself staring at the men and the men back at him. "where is she?" Roderic would ask, knowing that a woman that distinctly looking couldn't have been missed.

(feel free to rp these roughin lookin npcs)
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:52 pm

It was late on a week night in Kitai, and people were heading to work but many were heading to Donburi to get some entertainment in for the night. In Seaside Heights a bar had recently gone out of business. However it was strange that instead of another bar taking its place; a clinic did. People were confused on why a public health service would be on the most popular boardwalk in the city. But it actually kind of made sense. A lot of injuries happened in this area. Many people received intoxicated related injuries and needed medical treatment, and the financial district was a far walk. Furthermore, having a clinic in the busiest district is also a smart idea considering if an epidemic was to break out this would be a center of disease.

Flora herself had been working all day doing paperwork from the government district, for this very clinic. Her meeting with Kuro was the one of the only two reasons to pry her from her desk. Her second reason was much less important, but yet required her presence. She had hired five men, hired to move all of the medical equipment from the inner city out to the heights, where she would then have an electrician team hook up all the equipment.

It was really too bad that on her way to her own property she noticed she was being tailed. She had taken extra turns to make sure and yet there was a figure behind her at all times. To make things worse, he seemed violent when he threw a drunk man away from him. He obviously had physical strength, maybe he was a shinobi? Or was it one of those men she had just met earlier.

Whatever the case was, she was eager to get within the confines of the clinic where she had hoped the men would still be hard at work. Maybe there she could get word out to her guards that she may be in danger. Upon fiddling with the key and entering the clinic. She quickly hid behind a covered stretcher in the main room, where the rest of the unloaded equipment was. She could hear the men in the other room, on break no doubt.

To no surprise her eager follower had charged into the building, looking around the partially empty room for a good amount of time before busting into the break room in the back. There he was greeted by five middle aged men, all of them looking rough from long months at sea.

They all stood up knowing full well this man wasn't allowed. The only person they were expecting was Flora herself. The leader of the men, Kako, spoke up. "Who's asking, and does he have any Ryo?" He said chuckling. The other men slowly circled around him, ready to jump if he made any moves.

Work Attire:

Casual Attire:

Back to top Go down
Roderic Konpaku
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:46 pm

"Tch" Roderic would mutter as his eyes scanned the room fervently for signs of the woman he had been tailing. It was obvious that she was not in this room either, and from what he could see of this room that it was a dead end, for there was only the sole entrance that they came in. This meant that the woman must still be within the building or perhaps she had exited through a window of some sort, regardless scuffling with these five men was a waste of time. He would turn and exit the break room, quickly walking away from the five men that had stood up to greet him, prepared to turn and face them should they attack him without reason. It was then that he noticed a peculiar thing. They were footprint outlines upon the floor, for the floor was made of wood and it had been quite dusty for a time. These were footprints, obviously female by the size. It was something he had missed earlier in his haste. "I know you're in here, come out. I simply want to chat." Roderic would say to the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 pm

She listened with attentive years as the man had walked into her trap of sorts. He hadn't attacked immediately meaning he was either not as violent as intended or he didn't have the ability to take out five grown men. What interested her, or maybe even frightened her, was that this man was going at great lengths to reach and speak to her. As far as she knew she hadn't any enemies because of her actions so it was very possible this guy was just a sociopath bent on kidnapping her and doing god knows what else. However, she knew it would be near impossible for him to drag her out of here without a ruckus, and they were in the busiest part in town.

When she thought the time was right show rose form behind the stretcher in the room behind her follower. Her heals clicked through the empty room as her figure appeared out of the darkness from behind the stalker.

"Well, I'm here. What do you want?" She asked as she crossed her arms. The men around them held their stance, they wouldn't leave their employer unprotected too easily.

Work Attire:

Casual Attire:

Back to top Go down
Roderic Konpaku
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Roderic would give a wolfish grin as he turned to face the woman, he would clap for a moment as the wolfish grin turned in to a genuine smile. "Ah, what do I want. That's a good question..." He would reply slowly, the words flowing from his tongue as if from a snake itself. His tone however was quite casual, as if they had met at a local restaurant and she was the woman asking him for his order. "I do apologize for the trouble, I have a tendency to cause trouble with my actions despite the truest intentions." a slight pause "I suppose me stalking you didn't give you any warm feelings about me...but i have this odd fascination with pursuing a target..old ninja habits and all." Roderic would continue, chuckling. "My name is Roderic Konpaku, and I'm here simply to address what you intend to do with the funds that my brother, Kuro gave you, and basically the whole rundown of what the deal is." Roderic would continue, using the same familiar tone, his hands being put causally into his pockets, a smile upon his face that seemed all to out of place considering his earlier demeanor. Slowly he would begin to pace the room giving no mind to the men around them, waiting for her to talk if she so chose to do so.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:40 pm

This could have easily been done in the daylight with a petition sent through the proper channels, are you accusing me’lady of theft? Such slander won’t be left unpunished you know” Hisoka Ko-Seido said in a dull and bored tone stepping into the building directly behind Roderic. He was a mere two meters behind the man with his eyepatch off and his right eye gleamed crimson in the pale moonlight that slanted in through the open door. Ahead of Roderic was the group that surrounded Flora was in no danger from the crossfire, Hisoka could paint his tagrte with a bullseye that ensured the bolts would hit him of course. It didn’t matter that the building was dark or dusty, nor did it matter that it was night out. It was all precautions of course, Hisoka was a tad bit over protective of the young noble ahead of him, and even though he did not have his eye activated the eye patch was off again showing he was ready at a moment’s notice to spring into action.

Having already surveyed behind him he made sure nobody else had followed them to the building and that nobody else would appear that night. In fact behind him the street was deserted save from a few royal guards who served as lookouts ready to call out if any others would in fact arrive. Needless to say this intruder was quite surrounded, and he could not expect allies to come in from behind. Still the Ko-Seido did not know how this one would react, he could not even see his face at this angle and the voice could have belonged to a numerous amount of people he had encountered before. Thus Hisoka played and erred on the side of caution this time much like anytime when it came to Flora.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:12 pm

She smiled when her loyal and fierce guardian enter from the darkness of Donburi. She knew it would only be a matter or time before her valiant warrior would appear to check up on her, as it was both his habit and his duty. She he walked closer to the men. "Go home, boys." She said to her workers. They grumbled as they made their exit from the clinic. Soon it was just the three of them. "It was a mistake for you to enter my property, essentially breaking in actually."

She walked slowly behind her body guard. "To what? Ask me what my financial plans were? As your master, slave." she yelled, clearly frustrated. "I am the sister of the king, treating me in such ways is insulting. I want payment." She followed those words with a smile. "All of your money, slave. Then report to your master how much of an idiot you are. I will decide what I want to do with my money. It is of no concern of yours." She said.

(Sau didn't gimme much to work with)

Work Attire:

Casual Attire:

Back to top Go down
Roderic Konpaku
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 pm

There was a wise man who once said that rage never gave birth to success and that anger was the furthest thing from prudence. While the situation seemed dire there was another wise man that said experience is the best teacher, and for Roderic getting in to trouble through use of rage and anger was an often occurrence. This meant that surely Roderic had some knowledge in how to avoid the worst possible outcome of the current situation. The experience granted to Roderic were the skills he had forced upon himself through trial and error and from many years of practice, skills that he had previously neglected , veiled through the shroud of naivety and childishness. This skill one may ask is the power of observation, a key necessity amongst those of the ninja profession that Roderic would now be able to call upon, which had been birthed from his subsiding anger.

With this new found clarity Roderic would take note as several things happened that would announce the arrival of Hisoka and allow for Roderic to place himself in a better position so as to not have his back directly facing the man. The first, yet most subtle of tells would be the sound of the surrounding city. It was typical for Seaside heights to be in a constant state of activity, for it was at least the second most popular place within the city, yet as Roderic's words became fewer and he inevitably stopped talking he would begin to get this strange unease within the pit of his stomach. Then, slowly but surely, he would pick up on the fact that the background noise of the bustling city had faded as, unbeknownst to Roderic the street had been cleared by the Royal Guard.

This feeling of unease would be the pretext for Roderic's movement, essentially becoming the reason for him to be more observant when the following occurred. As a result of Hisoka entering the small clinic, the wooden door creaked slightly. Upon entering a breeze would enter the room that would cause the flames upon the candles perched to the wall to flicker. As the door opened and the breeze entered, the smell of fresh air that would enter contrasted with the aged and dusty smell of the clinic. Then and finally the irrefutably distinct sound of footsteps. Roderic's motion would happen as follows, firstly he would hear the door open, causing his pulse to quicken out of anticipation, wondering who had decided to enter and if this person was simply a stray or perhaps another antagonist for him to deal with.

While these thoughts went through his mind Roderic would move casually to the right and would turn to face them both as the small of his back rested against two large empty crates. This would place the pink haired woman whose name escaped him to Roderic's right shoulder, and the now entering Hisoka to his left shoulder, putting them two meters or less to each side of his shoulder. The little light in the room would allow for Roderic to make out Hisoka's image, a man whose reputation preceded him, causing Roderic's pulse to rise as he began to put the pieces together. It was apparent now that he had been tailing the king's sister, a fact he could not discern for she had been hidden well in the shadow all night, and within the room. "s***..out of all the fucking people." Roderic would think to himself as an image of himself shaking his head in disgust would enter his mind.

Roderic would breath in deeply through his nose and out of his mouth, an obvious sign that he was displeased. It would get even worse when the king's sister went bananas and started to extort him, which would simply cause him to shake his head. The whole while keeping an eye on the two of them to see if they would simply decided that he wasn't worth the time. "If I may.." Roderic would begin slowly, casually and with a calm tone, his words cutting through the tension like a hot knife through butter. "It was not my intention to harm you, regardless of your position, like I said before I merely wished to talk." Roderic would say to Flora, "I had not known who it was, so there was no way of going through the proper channels." he continue, this comment directed towards Hisoka.

While he continued to talk Roderic could feel that brash stubbornness that had gotten him in to this situation to begin with. He felt compelled to simply lash out and to attack everyone in the room, yet he tactically disguised his hidden anger, knowing that he could go punch a tree or something later instead of getting himself in to an avoidable fight with the government. "Without wasting to much of our time, I can only simply say that I reacted rashly, and that in anger I sought you out to reclaim our cash because my brother Kuro is an idiot. Though now that your identity has been given light, I now know that our money is in the hands of the government, and surely the deal that was struck will be honored, whatever deal that may have been." Roderic would continue, a bit of sarcasm at the end, not exactly realizing who he was talking to at this point, but instead ranting to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Roderick Konpaku had shifted himself as the door that Hisoka did not realize was closed opened. How odd was it that he kept forgetting how doors worked or even that they were there at all. One day, one day he would just walk through walls and grow rotund and red while screaming in orgasmic bliss at the wall’s destruction. Or maybe that was a dream brought on from one too many drinks or the strange substance he had consumed the other night, regardless the thought was neither here nor there in Hisoka’s mind.

Instead he was focused of the Konpaku before him, though he did not care to place the clan instead he was more focused on his words. In reply to his first comment which was directed at him Hisoka merely replied “The judicial system is always the correct channel, regardless of whom the person is.” Of course Hisoka cared nothing of the courts, he had many tricks to get past them after all and all they did was make his job harder and make events take longer to move.

It was like having an extra arm in the mind of Hisoka, though he was one of the few that believed the extra arm would get in the way. Perhaps if the torso was wider, but that was a reverie of another day from Hisoka, much like the glass pitcher man filled with red liquid.

Of course after he spoke Flora made quite the outrageous demand and his urge to sink his face into his palm was unbearable. Well whatever if the royalty knew what she was doing then fine, but still the man only had a bit of money on him by suspects. I mean the man did not look too dull and to Hisoka, he would not bring a lot of money with him on the day to day affairs much less on a dangerous tailing activity. Hisoka himself had but five ryo in his pockets at the time, the rest of it begin sotred and undocumented by the state in an undisclosed location.

Ignoring the sarcasm he instead replied to Flora while keeping his eyes upon Roderick “Do you really think such an individual has a large enough sum of money for you my Gracious Dark Lady, Ruler of all she Surveys?” The question was quite an honest one and it came forth in a tired melodic voice of the Ko-Seido. The last part was a bit of a game to Hisoka as he continued to think of new ways to address Flora every time he had to lodge a question. She was quite emboldened, and by his reckoning she would not take as kindly to the sarcasm as he did. Keeping that in mind he had not replaced the eye patch upon his head, instead expecting to paint a target right on the Konpaku’s skull and firing off bolt after bolt from the crossbow hidden in his black left sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Now was not the time for the annoying Konpaku to get comfortable. She chuckled when he rested against the crates in the room. Who did these shinobi think they were? They were becoming more and more annoying by the day; thank god for the few that served a purpose in society such as her guardian angel that was standing nearby ready to give his life for hers. She unfolded her thin arms and placed one hand on the shoulder of her guardian."Let this be a reminder of how things can go terribly wrong when you follow people." She said as she smiled. His reputation was legendary in the criminal underworld, as well in the minds of those who frequently heard stories of his brutal justice. She crossed her arms once more and leaned in the door frame as she looked in from behind Hisoka.

"Hisoka speaks the truth. Regardless of who I was you could have simply gone up to me and asked a question. Instead you track me down, run into a drunken man, and then talk to my employee's in a threatening manner that made them more than unpleased. All of this just to simply talk to me? I don't believe you kid," She said insulting his intelligence.

"Furthermore, you seem to the idiot between Kuro and yourself. Monetary dealings made with the government or their members are backed by the government, meaning in reality you are losing nothing and gaining everything. As of now I am funding your group of genetic freaks so that you can live among the good people of my city." she spat on the ground, fiercely expressing her disgust with people with supernatural abilities. She eyed her own guardian for a minute; he was one of the few exceptions.

"Money is money, Hisoka. I want everything he has." She replied to her guardian. She looked back at the intruder and started spouting demands. "I want your money, your cloths, your weapons. Everything you have on that body of yours. I'll give you ten seconds before your worst first, in front of you, will launch his attack." She said. She expected him to take off his eye patch, or was it off already? She couldn't remember and couldn't see from the angle she was at behind him.

She eyed the konpaku as she wondered what he looked like without any cloths off. When she meant everything, she meant everything. Hopefully some money would be in those pants, but she was interested actually more in what was under them instead. She was challenging him on purpose, to see if he would give away his manliness pride in favor for his own life. She was sure that Hisoka wouldn't be merciful.

She flicked a piece of dirt from underneath her nail as she smiled deviously at the young man. She was going to take his belongings and his dignity tonight.

Work Attire:

Casual Attire:

Back to top Go down
Roderic Konpaku
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:39 pm

As both people from the government spoke Roderic simply contemplated when he would be able to leave, but apparently that was not going to be any time soon. This was made apparent when the woman yet again made more ridiculous demands that actually made him smirk. She would spit at the ground, curse his companions, and insult his intelligence, but in the end it did not do her any good, for all it did was amuse him. In Roderic's eyes she appeared as a little child pitching a fit because something had upset her. Though Roderic couldn't judge, for he to could not help his impulse, he was angry, and much like her he had reacted in an unreasonable fashion when he decided to tail her. So all the while Roderic would stand there, back against the crates and his hands in his pockets. He could feel the intent of Hisoka, knowing that this whole while the man was prepared to attack should Roderic even move. If what the woman had said was true about making government ties with the clan he did not want to complicate matters more than he already had and make life difficult for his clan. "Tch, I'm not going to remove my clothes." and with that statement Roderic would prepare to counter whatever it was that Hisoka would do, though he was sure that the man wouldn't be so eager to see him strip either. "'Perhaps I could help you out instead in return for ruining your night?" Roderic would ask Flora, hoping the woman would see the use in having him aide her.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:38 pm

This is getting ridiculous, all of his clothes? And for what?’ Hisoka thought to himself while withdrawing his sword. This was done after the Konpaku replied that he would not remove his clothes. Hisoka agreed with him in the fact that it was a foolish request, he had been given an order however and the reprograming of his mind took a bit over his decision making. Of course then Roderick replied with a more tempting offer, and even though he did not sheath his sword the lack of running the man through was proof enough that Hisoka was interested in his words. “Speak thusly, and do hand over your money as a form of…annoyance tax I suppose.” Hisoka said in bored tones. His red eye sparkled in the night but he had long ago grown bored of this chase. There really was no point in it, he would have simply evicted the man from the premise, not demanded his whole livelihood.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:16 pm

"And for what? For my satisfaction." She said displeased with her bodyguards disapproval. She didn't like being told no, mainly because she was used to getting what she wanted. With such public disobedience from Hisoka it would make her look weak to the others who wished to track her down. One thing was for sure, not all of her stalkers just wanted to talk. Looks like she would be alone on this one. "What can you over me?" She asked, clearly showing her disapproval of the proposition before it was even proposed. She didn't like dealing with these Konpaku, that much was already clear. This was already a fiasco, with the slaves of the konpaku already questioning her. They must have forgotten, but they were no in debt to her. She would be sure to remind their leader that next time they met.

Work Attire:

Casual Attire:

Back to top Go down
Roderic Konpaku
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Roderic would smirk yet again, feeling pleased that his words had carried him thus far, yet he knew that the smallest spark could ignite the waiting inferno, so he would choose his words and tone of voice carefully. As he thought of what to say the hands that had been in his pockets for the entirety of the conversation would wiggle about inconspicuously, a normal stretching of the fingers from one having clenched their fists for an extended amount of time. This was due to the fact that Roderic was indeed stressed, after all he was still a boy, and having to possibly fight someone of known reputation weighed heavily upon his mind. Anyways, with the hands finally relieved Roderic's fingers upon his left hand would wrap themselves around the handle of a knife, one that had not been his own but instead the drunkard who had bumped in to Roderic previously. So, in the end Roderic was ready to make a stand should it be required, but yet in the meantime he would bid his time by talking his way out. "Well." Roderic would begin, feigning a lack of knowledge, and then starting again "I am aware that the government is planning to host a City wide tournament. It is a relatively easy thing to orchestrate I'm sure, but you're gonna need all the willing proctors you can get your hands on, and surely you'd have to pay them, but giving light of my circumstances, I'd happily do it for free." "Again, I do apologize about this, I have a tendency to find myself in undesirable situations" he would finish, a wolfish grin flickering as he did so.

Note: blade is kunai sized.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 am

When Roderic smirked Hisoka simply grew tired and raised his left arm letting loose two bolts aimed at the man's head. These actions were done in the time it took Roderic to smirk. With his eye he painted a single target on the man's nearest(to Hisoka) temple and allowed the thrown bolts from his crossbow to home in on them, of course by the time the brain of the other man would process the sound of the bolts firing, it would not. The bolts would already be wedged deep into his brain and kill him. Unless he got out of the way somehow.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Roderic Konpaku
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:20 pm

OOC: I do apologize for the three day wait and I do appreciate that you did not 48 hour me as was previously your right. I can only attribute my lack of posting as me not wanting to fight in the first place and also deciding on whether or not I wanted this character to live because I was working on a remake anyways. If not obvious by my posting I have decided that I would like to fight. Also, if this post seems confusing please shoot me a PM so we dont spam the topic with unnecessary OOC posts. It's been months since i've rp fought.

One does not simply allow for someone whom they suspect of probable violence to simply make a move so drastic as the raising of an arm, after all this could signify so many things, from simply a kind gesture about to take form, or perhaps the most violent actions hinting at more deadly intent. Regardless, as mentioned in previous posts, Roderic was well aware of Hisoka's deadlier intent, a violence so easily observed due to the intent and focus that Hisoka had placed upon him for the duration of the conversation, much like when once can kind of "feel" someone lurking behind them without actually having to see them, a sort of sixth sense, perhaps more commonly attributed to when someone is staring at you and you can "feel the eyes drilling holes in to you." but aside from the more common senses that allowed Roderic to react, there was the even more adept instincts of being a ninja. So surely, while one would not even hear the sound of the bolts firing, or even notice the raising of the arm, these facts were denoted to someone being "normal or average" where in fact Roderic is in reality quite the skilled weapons user and ninja which by default elevated his reaction time to that greater than what would be expected from an average person.

In summary what would occur would be Roderic reacting to Hisoka raising his arm, closing the meter distance with a Body Flicker of a D rank and placing Roderic within range of touching Hisoka. This would occur just as Hisoka raised his arm to fire, yet prior to the bolts being released from the mechanism. Roderic would be facing Hisoka now and as he faced Hisoka Roderic's right arm would move to redirect Hisoka's left arm by placing his palm on the side of the left arm's wrist closest to Hisoka's chest. Roderic would push the left arm away from his own face, causing the bolts that would be fired to be shot away from him. At the same time the bolts were being shot Roderic would have drawn the knife from his left pocket with his left hand, and send it in to the right side of Hisoka's abdomen. While not knowing what weapons being fired were, Roderic would still attribute them to being the objects fired from Hioska's weapon. Roderic would use his Autonomous Munitions jutsu and take control of the two projectiles, redirecting them back at Hisoka's face, attempting to puncture the eyes, and inevitably in to the brain itself.

Jutsu Used/SC:

Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:46 pm

As the man flickered in, Hisoka shot an E rank worth of chakra into the blade and stabbed at the man in front of him which if any landed it would spell disaster due to the fact that Hisoka stabbed while the man shushined in thanks to his doujutsu the chances were rather high. The blade stabbed out ten times in under a second, or that is as soon as the bolt was shot while Roderic drew his dagger. A stab went to each eye, the noise, two to the neck and throat, one in each cheek and three in the chest. This was all thanks to his bloodline's power which allowed him to notice the man's action into the high speed movement and the fact his sword was already out and stabbing while Roderick drew his and focuses on the crossbow.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Roderic Konpaku
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Roderic would react to this in the only way he could possibly do so, this being the action of Hisoka raising his blade to begin the plethora of slashes with the E rank of chakra.. Roderic could not stop his forward motion due to the Shushin, but the blade in his pocket would serve a dual purpose being that before he drew the blade he would have a slight second to recognize the action of the blade being in motion, but it was so fast that there was barely a chance to cast his jutsu, the tip of the blade scraping Roderic's cornea, causing blood to emit from his left eye and most likely rendering it useless. The action that would save Roderic's life would be the use of his shield jutsu which would be cast from the blade within his pocket, causing tangible darkness to erupt from within his pocket and block the rest of Hisoka's attack. While this occurred Roderic's Muntions jutsu would use the two bolts released from Hisoka's weapon and cause them to explode by activating his Buki Haretsu jutsu, causing the two bolts to explode just as they left Hisoka's weapon. Roderic's shield would prevent most of the concussive force, but because of the attack it had blocked previously Roderic would still feel the some of the blow and even take on some shrapnel, yet Hisoka was left undefended, and would take the full brunt of the close range explosions. Due to the proximity of the explosions to Hisoka's left arm, it would most likely remove it. The explosions themselves would most likely send both men to the ground.

Spoiler:

[
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 pm

(( it would block the first stab sure, but just the one attack that hits it, not the nine others. Dont forget about the time taken to make the tiger seal as well, besides the fact that you implaed yourself when you shuushined but mainly just the wording of the jutsu which states it can block any attack, while a bit OP it still only blocks one attack, not attacks nor all the attacks in a single post.))

Before the person could take control of the two bolts or activate his jutsu the second stab went through. Besides the fact that Hisoka did not pull the trigger after his target moved. The shield had blocked the last attack sure but it did not block ten attacks and so Roderic fell dead with a scratch and nine deep holes. With this deed done, Hisoka left.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are my interests, your interests?    

Back to top Go down

Are my interests, your interests?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1